Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-12-2017, 10:59 AM

39,874 posts, read 26,514,597 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonym9428 View Post
Whereas the average employee is overweight, unintelligent, entitled, and has self-aggrandizement issues
I think you are confusing American workers with the Democrat party.

Old 03-12-2017, 11:10 AM

25,964 posts, read 22,126,936 times
Quote:
If Americans aren't lazy, why is 2/3 of this country overweight or obese?

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...ica-27-billion

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.8ba5ae8506b0
Diet for the most part and social acceptance of obesity in the name of "pc". Equating weight with work ethic and productivity...........

Quote:
Whereas the average employee is overweight, unintelligent, entitled, and has self-aggrandizement issues
Good grief, where do you reside? I am guessing where you work..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
I hear the problem is even worse.

Mexico takes title of "most obese" from America - CBS News

Yet I never hear lefties commenting about lazy Mexicans. Only lazy white entitled American workers. In fact, if you listen to what Dummycrats are saying these days, white men are to blame for every problem that exists today. They really need to cut back on the racism and hate, because it's quite literally repulsive.
Diet! Here it is a problem among the illegal aliens and sadly, we get the bill for the ill health that it eventually causes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dothetwist View Post
I don't think they are lazy ON the job.

However, when their factory or coal mine closes, they seem to lack the confidence to educate or retrain themselves, or to move to where the jobs are.

President Bonkers played on their fears to win their votes. They do indeed seem to be fearful of oh so many things.

I think they are their own worst enemy. They have no 'wonder' in them....they have no desire to travel, to meet people outside their own whiteness, to educate themselves or their kids.

They seem to be stuck in neutral.
You simply don't understand the way things work. We have a LOT of educated people without jobs, remember the liberals living in their parent's basements using their diplomas to cover the mouse holes in the wall? Retrain for what exactly? Many Americans are under or unemployed. It cost a lot of money to relocate and almost no employer will cover that cost anymore not to mention that many own homes that would not sell because of the economic situation created by eliminating the jobs in the areas. The jobs must be brought to their areas.

President Bonkers? As I said, Hillary Clinton did not win so no "bonkers" here, at least not in the presidency. No playing on fear, just on making America(n)s first which should be the case, making us like the countries who are using us as a door mat and dumping ground.

Judging people by your own standards always raises the question as to whether the problem is them or whether the problem is you. Many of those people aren't white, trying to make it about "race" is so liberal nonsense!

Sadly, it isn't these people who you are being critical of that need to get out more, you tend to judge the others by your "standards" which may be where the real problem lies. Being informed can go a long way to understanding.

Old 03-12-2017, 03:52 PM

34,062 posts, read 17,081,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
Why do you believe that? Radio talk? I am serious, why do you think the dems hate this nation?!

They became elitist, preferring UES cocktail parties with WS giants to campaigning, in an interactive way, in mainstream, Middle America.

Old 03-12-2017, 04:27 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,940,767 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloforLife View Post
I can see that you prefer fat and lazy workers instead of hard working Mexicans. For my landscaping irrigation system, the owner brought 3 Mexicans on the day installation and one was the foreman. These employees worked hard all day. Did a heck of job because over past 9 years, I had only two leaks which was likely due to tree root movement. You can keep the "fat and lazy."
Did you care or wonder if they got a decent wage or if they were allowed 3 breaks and a smoke every 15 mins, like some people think this is how a day at work is. I think a little of the problem is work ethic. Certainly, not the majority of Americans, just those who failed to teach their children.

If you think all Americans who work are fat and lazy, you're just saying this, so you can stand for something. American men happen to be some of the finest men.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies