Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-17-2017, 01:54 PM

89,061 posts, read 44,866,510 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmyy View Post
That was confirmed to be an error and I think somebody pointed that out earlier in this thread.
A 16 year long error repeated through multiple revisions? Um... no. No one is THAT incompetent and keeps their job.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-17-2017, 01:56 PM

1,040 posts, read 1,263,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
It's not an alternative fact. It actually happened. If you're not aware of that, what does that say about you and your perception of the actual facts?

Scroll down to "O" and then to "Barack Obama."

Dystel Client List, captured on April 3, 2007:

Dystel & Goderich Literary Management :: Client List
You can't even apply for a local enforcement job without a thorough background check much less a federal one but yet you birthers claim the first black president some how was able to beat all that and hold the highest office the world over, what does that say about you smart one.

Old 03-17-2017, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruready4Bklyn View Post
You can't even apply for a local enforcement job without a thorough background check much less a federal one but yet you birthers claim the first black president some how was able to beat all that and hold the highest office the world over
What background check did he have? Americans were never shown the results of any background check on Obama. Did one even occur?

Old 03-17-2017, 01:58 PM

12,566 posts, read 10,623,896 times
Quote:
A 16 year long error repeated through multiple revisions? Um... no. No one is THAT incompetent and keeps their job.
Yes they do. There are tons of people out there that are completely incompetent in higher positions that keep their jobs.

I am not even trying to convince of you of this, just trying to show the truth but you will spin it no matter what.

Old 03-17-2017, 01:59 PM

5,438 posts, read 5,947,319 times
Quote:
It's not an alternative fact. It actually happened. If you're not aware of that, what does that say about you and your perception of the actual facts?

Scroll down to "O" and then to "Barack Obama."

Dystel Client List, captured on April 3, 2007:

Dystel & Goderich Literary Management :: Client List
Yes, anyone can use the web archives to see the revisions to Obama's bio which state that he was born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii. Seems odd to state that he was raised in Hawaii, but not born there.

18,983 posts, read 9,082,774 times
Quote:
Perhaps you need to put some critical thinking skills to use. He didn't lose because of his birth certificate and it was barely an issue. I think I am going to start talking to my wall because it has better insight than you.
Exactly why I usually ignore this poster.

Bottom line, all birthers are idiots. That's really the only thing you need to know about them. And they reaffirm that every time they post.

Quote:
What background check did he have? Americans were never shown the results of any background check on Obama. Did one even occur?
Good question. Can you do that research for us? Even if you found that he did have a background check you will deny it as fake or spin it some way to fit your thinking.

Old 03-17-2017, 02:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
Exactly why I usually ignore this poster.

Bottom line, all birthers are idiots. That's really the only thing you need to know about them. And they reaffirm that every time they post.
Yeah, I am going insane because I am doing the same thing over and over again still expecting a different result. I am going to ignore it now.

Quote:
Yes they do. There are tons of people out there that are completely incompetent in higher positions that keep their jobs.
Even if that were true, why did Obama have NO interest whatsoever in correcting the "supposedly false" info until 16 years after the fact in 2007?

Either the info was correct, or he thought he stood to gain by perpetuating a lie for 16 years. Which is it?

1,040 posts, read 1,263,472 times
Quote:
If you have to even ask, I rest my case.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies