Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-17-2017, 02:20 PM

5,438 posts, read 5,947,319 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Why couldn't Obama's BC prove that he was Obama Sr's child in 1982 when Obama Sr died? Obama wrote in his own book, Dreams from My Father, that his "half-brother" Mark was the only one of Obama Sr's children who could prove paternity with legal documents.

Did you not read Obama's book?
This would further explain the need for the doctored long form BC that Obama produced in 2011.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-17-2017, 02:21 PM

89,060 posts, read 44,866,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
No one, and I mean NO one's background was scrutinized more thoroughly and exhaustively than President Obama's
I sincerely doubt that because he's already been caught in so many lies. Answer the questions I've posted:

Why did Obama have NO interest whatsoever in correcting the "supposedly false" author's bio info until 16 years after the fact in 2007? Either the info was correct, or he thought he stood to gain by perpetuating a lie for 16 years. Which is it?

Why did Obama say his father left him and his mother when he was 2 years old when Obama Sr actually left Hawaii to attend Harvard grad school in the summer of 1962 when Obama was not yet even one year old?

Why did Obama say his father left him and his mother when it was actually his mother who left his father to move to Seattle with newborn Obama to live there by themselves while his mother attended U Washington classes from 1961-1962?

Why did Obama say he was 3 months old when the Bay of Pigs Invasion occurred in April of 1961 when according to his "Hawaiian BC," he wasn't born until August of 1961?

Old 03-17-2017, 02:22 PM

26,584 posts, read 14,458,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scgraham View Post
But, [ Trump ] may reveal some things in his last two months of office.
is this theory based on any tangible evidence or just wishful thinking?

Old 03-17-2017, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
No one, and I mean NO one's background was scrutinized more thoroughly and exhaustively than President Obama's, precisely because of all the racists who simply could not accept a black president.

Birtherism=racism. Plain and simple.
If it eases your conscience to call me a racist, then that's your issue. Meanwhile, suspicion of Obama's place of birth remains.

Old 03-17-2017, 02:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
is this theory based on any tangible evidence or just wishful thinking?
Neither tangible evidence nor wishful thinking, just a possibility.

Old 03-17-2017, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
Because the Hillary camp is racist.
altho there were clinton supporters among the early birthers ( the PUMAs ) neither clinton or her campaign did anything to promote birtherism.

Old 03-17-2017, 02:33 PM

18,058 posts, read 10,360,489 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Why did Obama say his father left him and his mother when he was 2 years old when Obama Sr actually left Hawaii to attend Harvard grad school in the summer of 1962 when Obama was not yet even one year old?

Why did Obama say his father left him and his mother when it was actually his mother who left his father to move to Seattle with newborn Obama to live there by themselves while his mother attended U Washington classes from 1961-1962?

WAY too many lies and inconsistencies...
You are being unrealistic. I was born in NYC moved to a small town in Ohio and then to Lousiville KY. I know I left NYC before the end of WWII but other than that I would find it very difficult to say if we moved in 1942, 1943 or 1944. I can likely find out at least some info in that I have my mother's journal...though that may only show a date when we where in Ohio rather than when we moved. Obama would have been in the same position with only indirect knowledge of when he was where.

There is no indication Obama was aware of the Kenyan birth statement. And even if he was aware he may not have taken as a serious thing and may not have pursued it. May have though it would help sell books or such.

All very weak and irrelevant to the birth certificate which appears to show Hawaii birth beyond doubt.

Though that never stops the true believer does it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmyy View Post
Did he know about it?
That's a hard one to swallow. Anything is possible, but there are too many discrepancies to simply dismiss.

Quote:
Neither tangible evidence nor wishful thinking, just a possibility.
anything that doesn't contradict the laws of physics is possible. without some kind of evidence to support a claim it is just wishful thinking.

Old 03-17-2017, 02:36 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,894,256 times
Quote:
If it eases your conscience to call me a racist, then that's your issue. Meanwhile, suspicion of Obama's place of birth remains.
Only for IDIOTS who refuse to accept the statements of the STATE OF HAWAII.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies