Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-09-2017, 12:50 PM

11,904 posts, read 5,591,238 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bastion79 View Post
In addition, as libs today love to conveniently forget, the KKK was founded by democrats.

In fact, the democrat party is not only the party that founded the KKK, but supported Jim Crow, and with a democrat in the White House, placed Japanese-Americans in internment camps during WW2. Libs can angrily hiss and swipe their greasy little rat claws at anyone who dares to state those irrefutable historical truths all they want, but it will not change the undeniable fact that the democrat party has historically been the party of hate in this nation.
No hissing and swiping here. History is history. That can be read in two ways: one, the fact that it cannot be denied or undone, and two, the fact that it is also in the past.

It's interesting. I've seen several people predict that liberals would flock to this thread to justify the blowing up of these churches, but I have yet to see one actually do so.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-09-2017, 12:57 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,222,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by McGowdog View Post
I'd like to hear from Muslims what their thoughts are on Isis and radical Islamic Terrorism against Christians in general.
Because Christian actions are based upon what others do?

Old 04-09-2017, 01:11 PM

18,025 posts, read 27,472,437 times
I'd like to hear Muslims denounce the actions of Isis.

I don't understand your question about Christians here nor do I see what they did wrong in Egypt to warrant the cowardly bombings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
they are just repeating what they heard on fox.
I find it amusing that they lack the creativity to even use their own words. Instead they simply bleat whatever Fox said almost verbatim.
Trump's man REX, went out and told the Syrian military government that the USA would not seek a change of government in Syria.

Thus green lighting escalation ....
Trump sees the images of babies dying and deciding to capitalize on it, with an ill advised strike.

This is what happens when a POTUS lacks any real policy or depth of understanding. Trump's admin pretty much just did what daddy Bush's admin did back in the early 90s. ie green light despot by failing to stay on message. Hussian would never have invaded Kuwait if not for our govt's failure to tell him not to.

'

CONFRONTATION IN THE GULF - U.S. Gave Iraq Little Reason Not to Mount Kuwait Assault - NYTimes.com

Seems to me the Republicans continue to make the same mistakes, they dragged us into TWO Iraq wars, and Bush junior made it legally impossible to finish repairing Iraq , we were legally bound to leave due to G Bush signing the deal giving Iraq the right to kick us out.
THUS creating the void in which ISIS grew and led us to where we are today.

Bush, started it, and ensured OBama could not finish it. Now Trump is looking to expand it. The "R"s like to lie and blame Obama for ISIS but it was G bush that forced out our Troops before the Iraq gov was strong enough to stand on it's own.

doubters? here is one of many links reminding you that Republican G Bush signed the deal binding our hands in Iraq.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S.%E...rces_Agreement
Ha. If I listened to your stupid Fake Stream Media, I'd be lead to believe that Donald Trump didn't win the Presidency, he will be impeached tomorrow, and Hillary Rodham Clinton lost the election due to misogyny.

Old 04-09-2017, 01:28 PM

2,630 posts, read 1,456,284 times
Trumpettes think that the bloviating by their man in the WH will get rid of ISIS. In 4 years they will be making more excuses as to why ISIS is still around.

Old 04-09-2017, 01:29 PM

25,962 posts, read 22,132,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
Because Christian actions are based upon what others do?
No, I don't think that is where it was going. Everyone keeps saying it is ISIS (wrongly) and not Muslims in general, so seeing some in the Muslim community, especially leadership, would make a distinction between ISIS and the general Muslim population, of course, I don't think there is one.

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/p.../violence.aspx

Quote:
I'd like to hear Muslims denounce the actions of Isis.

I don't understand your question about Christians here nor do I see what they did wrong in Egypt to warrant the cowardly bombings.

Ha. If I listened to your stupid Fake Stream Media, I'd be lead to believe that Donald Trump didn't win the Presidency, he will be impeached tomorrow, and Hillary Rodham Clinton lost the election due to misogyny.
I don't expect Muslims to denounce this and anyone that has read up on Islam shouldn't either.

You forgot, "Trump isn't a serious candidate." "Trump won't get the nomination." "If elected Trump won't take the position." and that he had no pathway, that the electoral college would go with Clinton, and most importantly "YEAH, BUT, THE POLLS SAID........."

From what I can determine, the liberals are getting a constant feed and the party is letting their minions take the fall when it comes to the stupidity of the "news" they spread. You know, "You can't fix stupid." and haven't we proven that time and time again with the FACTS?

Most people are extremely ignorant when it comes to ISLAM. The 4 steps to Islamic Conquest, an excellent read: https://civilusdefendus.wordpress.com/links/

Old 04-09-2017, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
No, I don't think that is where it was going. Everyone keeps saying it is ISIS (wrongly) and not Muslims in general, so seeing some in the Muslim community, especially leadership, would make a distinction between ISIS and the general Muslim population, of course, I don't think there is one.
People have no obligation to denounce things they had absolutely nothing to do with. This is the same argument made by people that want people to pay for the stupid actions of people 150 years ago.

Old 04-09-2017, 01:47 PM

18,025 posts, read 27,472,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse
I don't think there's a distinction between Muslims and Isis either.

But it's not politically correct and racist and xenophobic etc. to take such a stance.

Further, radical Islamic Terrorism or whatever you want to call them, use our virtue against us.

But evil had a half-life.

They will fail.

The DNC, Fake Stream Media, Obama leftovers, etc. are so corrupt, that they are desperately trying to cover their tracks to what they've been up to for the last 8 and maybe even 24 years.

We will find out stuff we hadn't even dreamed yet.

Old 04-09-2017, 01:52 PM

3,845 posts, read 1,789,905 times
I think its incredibly sad that ISIS attacks people while they are in church and praying. Today is Palm Sunday.....these innocent people weren't bothering anyone.

It also is bothersome posters here didn't even respond to the OP's story but instead talking about Trump, liberals and the media.........

Old 04-09-2017, 01:55 PM

68,330 posts, read 54,411,082 times
Quote:
According to yall's stupid comments, shouldn't Isis be hailing Trump a hero for smacking Assad and Putin on the nose with a rolled up newspaper?
They have been.

Quote:
Meanwhile, Isis is killing Christians and y'all are blaming Trump.
No, ISIS is to blame, but WHAT has Egypt or the other Arab League countries been doing to prevent such attacks? They're in the region, more threatened by ISIS than the US is, and should be carrying the larger portion of the load in opposing ISIS.

Old 04-09-2017, 01:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wintergirl80 View Post
I think its incredibly sad that ISIS attacks people while they are in church and praying. Today is Palm Sunday.....these innocent people weren't bothering anyone.

It also is bothersome posters here didn't even respond to the OP's story but instead talking about Trump, liberals and the media.........
Dead is dead.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies