Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-06-2017, 03:58 AM

10,834 posts, read 14,940,293 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUTGR View Post
What until his voters get a load of the anti-american liberal freak the democrats' lunatic base will insist on running against Trump.
Maxine Waters for President!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-06-2017, 04:24 AM

51,654 posts, read 25,836,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by staywarm2 View Post
So true. They elected this know-nothing and now they don't care enough to watch how he takes our country down.
Not only turn a blind eye, but make up excuses and provide cover for him.

From Camelot and the Magna Carta to our Constitution, the central question is rule of the rich or rule of the law.

Republicans in the House just passed a bill so cruel, so craven I can't believe they did it, let alone celebrated it.

The rich will get a trillion dollars in tax breaks while programs like Medicaid will lose a trillion.

Children with disabilities get occupational therapy via the Medicaid program. Low-income elderly nursing home care is subsidized with Medicaid funding.

Republicans have always shilled for the wealthy. But this is beyond bizarre.

It's a death sentence for thousands of people. Many of these will be Trump supporters.

For what? Tax breaks that the Walton family won't even notice?

Old 05-10-2017, 07:53 PM

7,709 posts, read 5,460,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by movedtothecoast View Post
A well educated , well spoken , intelligent woman ?
I am not forgetting and sure do wish that she wasn't railroaded by
Russia to lose the election.
That said , at any point during the run up to the election I would
have settled for any sane republican instead of what we got. a nut case.
An illiterate nut case, at that.

Old 05-10-2017, 07:56 PM

6,822 posts, read 6,637,839 times
As a Trump voter and supporter, I won't be truly getting excited about anything until I see the condition of myself and the people around me that work so hard with families get better.

I'm still optimistic. This train wreck that's been created in the past 8 years and beyond can't be fixed overnight.

Old 05-10-2017, 08:03 PM

17,155 posts, read 12,968,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wambatown81 View Post
The presidency is a marathon, not a sprint.Its WAY too early to say if Trump is doing a great job or not. You don't judge a pro athlete's career on the first few months of his rookie year. We'll likely have to wait years before we get an accurate picture of what he did for the country.

But even if he ends up being a total disappointment I'm still glad I voted for him over the other choices. This country needed some severe breaks applied before it sped over the disasterous cliff of neoliberalism, and at the very least I think Trump will do a fine job of buying this country time before it goes down the tubes.
Yeah right. The fact is that every action in his brief time in office has demonstrated exactly that: that he is an incompetent, amoral, and corrupt man. It doesn't take a marathon to prove the irreparable harm he has already caused our country. Not only is he unfit to be president, he may be a great candidate as inmate #906223 in federal prison.

Old 05-10-2017, 08:41 PM

26,143 posts, read 19,850,298 times

-20!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies