Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-01-2017, 02:31 AM

9,726 posts, read 14,271,125 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFBayBoomer View Post
There's no one cockier than Trump. You just don't like it when a woman is confident and intelligent.
Oh, my. Now I've heard it all. You bought a pig in a poke!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-01-2017, 02:34 AM

3,615 posts, read 2,332,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fat lou View Post
Oh man, demographics changes are working against Republicans?! That was, like, groundbreaking stuff the first 5,358,984,928 times I heard about it, but man, these guys wrote the 5,358,984,929th article about that topic? These guys are really on the cutting edge!
LOL. Very true. This is from the article

" Meanwhile, the “rising majority” that favors Democrats—single and professional women, people of color, and millennials—will continue to grow. Overall, the minority share of the electorate, which stood at just 23 percent in 2000, will soar to 40 percent by 2032. "

2032!!! Its going to soar! These guys are planning some years in the wilderness, at least labor in England knows how bad things are for the left

Labour faces 20 years out of power, Tony Blair warns in bitter attack on Jeremy Corbyn

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/poli...my-Corbyn.html

The new republic is the only thing that is dying, the magazine’s Web traffic in 2016 declined by more than 50%, according to comScore Inc .

The New Republic Continues to Destroy Itself | National Review

Old 05-01-2017, 02:39 AM

15,534 posts, read 10,510,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarallel View Post
Trump’s Vanishing Base
Blue-collar whites put him over the top. Here’s why it won’t happen again.

"The turnout in November suggests even worse news for Republicans."

https://newrepublic.com/article/1388...vanishing-base
Whatever.

Old 05-01-2017, 02:52 AM

34,066 posts, read 17,088,810 times
Quote:
There's no one cockier than Trump. .
Many US Presidents are. Losing nominees like HRC, not so much after infamous defeats.

Old 05-01-2017, 03:00 AM

2,914 posts, read 2,689,462 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarallel View Post

"The turnout in November suggests even worse news for Republicans."

https://newrepublic.com/article/1388...vanishing-base
NewRepublic is about as trustworthy as the Huffington Post. Total leftist propaganda!!!!
https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/new-republic/

Old 05-01-2017, 03:10 AM

7,709 posts, read 5,460,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big-Bucks View Post
NewRepublic is about as trustworthy as the Huffington Post. Total leftist propaganda!!!!
https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/new-republic/
Wow, four exclamation points!!!!

Look at the source to which you link. It's crazy, idiotic, drivel, not journalistically reliable, whatsoever.
No one with half an ounce of sense would believe that cr@p, let alone link to it.

Old 05-01-2017, 03:36 AM

51,654 posts, read 25,836,151 times
Quote:
Wow, four exclamation points!!!!

Look at the source to which you link. It's crazy, idiotic, drivel, not journalistically reliable, whatsoever.
No one with half an ounce of sense would believe that cr@p, let alone link to it.
Anyone with an ounce of sense would not be sitting in an half-empty arena cheering as Trump yammered on about the overflow crowd, biggest crowd ever in the arena.

It reminds me of the stories of the poor delusional souls who believed doomsday religious leaders who told them the end of the world was coming by a certain date. The date would come and go and the doomsday leader would announce another date and they'd prepare for that one.

World to end TODAY claims religious group who warn Earth's magnetic poles will flip - Mirror Online

The end of the world now predicted for December say doomsday groups - Telegraph

Look at those denying reality on this thread.

Changing demographics isn't going to change things over the short term

What is likely to change things short term is getting rid of electronic voting machines that make recounts impossible, dealing with gerrymandering, opposing voter suppression and purging voting roles in the midnight hours, dealing with social media propaganda campaigns and Kremlin interference in our elections...

Old 05-01-2017, 08:07 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,945,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro69 View Post
Do you not realize that it was impossible....impossible to Trump to be elected just with the right vote.

Do you not realize that....hello.....knock on head...hello.
Everybody has a dream.......as they focus on Ellison and Perez, they're ignoring their own party sinking.

Old 05-02-2017, 05:54 PM

4,299 posts, read 2,812,094 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
They aren't vanishing. They are quietly going to work and doing their jobs. Unlike the horde of loser liberals who have adopted the attitude that they are too good for 80% of the jobs America has to offer. These people will be making all kinds of noise for the next 4 years. I suggest investing in ear plugs.
I'm not good enough. Ask any employer I've applied for. I tell people I'll work for less than minimum wage and work weekends/holidays. Do they care? Nah
Hopefully I'm done trying to measure up to their asinine expectations.

Quote:
There's no one cockier than Trump. You just don't like it when a woman is confident and intelligent.
There might be but they'd be very difficult to find.

Old 05-02-2017, 06:19 PM

5,661 posts, read 3,525,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
They aren't vanishing. They are quietly going to work and doing their jobs. Unlike the horde of loser liberals who have adopted the attitude that they are too good for 80% of the jobs America has to offer. These people will be making all kinds of noise for the next 4 years. I suggest investing in ear plugs.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies