Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-03-2017, 11:46 PM

6,844 posts, read 2,848,777 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post
"In fact, the only thing your mouth is good for is being Vladimir Putin’s c*ck holster”

Interesting how homophobic insults are not a problem when they come from the left.

It's funny how liberals still use homosexuality in a pejorative way. It sure speaks volumes about the true nature of their "tolerance" (not to mention their hypocrisy).
The ant-LGBT Religious Liberty EO to be signed by Trump tomorrow is just fine with you I bet.

LGBT people have much more to worry about than Colbert calling Trump Putin's c--k holster. Like the EO mentioned above.

https://www.thenation.com/article/le...iscrimination/

Old 05-03-2017, 11:47 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,384,355 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekigurl View Post
The ant-LGBT Religious Liberty EO to be signed by Trump tomorrow is just fine with you I bet.

LGBT people have much more to worry about than Colbert calling Trump Putin's c--k holster. Like the EO mentioned above.

https://www.thenation.com/article/le...iscrimination/
They withdrew that. Now they just want to allow churches to be politically active while retaining their tax exempt status.

So good news! Its just making America a theocracy!

Old 05-03-2017, 11:49 PM

6,844 posts, read 2,848,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
They withdrew that. Now they just want to allow churches to be politically active while retaining their tax exempt status.

So good news! Its just making America a theocracy!
Thanks for the update. Not that it's any better, but thanks for the update anyway.

Old 05-04-2017, 04:13 AM

11,904 posts, read 5,592,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Trump is one of the nastiest, crudest people to ever grace the public stage.

Are his cult members deaf, dumb and blind as well as being stricken with amnesia?

Think back to the primaries. Remember how disgustingly nasty Trump was to the other candidates (and their families)? Rubio, Cruz, Bush, Fiorina...well, really, who did he not insult other than Putin?

Then on to his vile and disgusting treatment of Hillary and Bill Clinton, Bernie Sanders, Liz Warren and pretty much anyone who supported them?

Now his bile and venom is turned on Obama, the intelligence community, Meryl Streep, individual journalists...too many people to count. This man knows no boundaries and has no sense of decency--not one bit.

He is the classic definition of a POS and deserves no respect from anyone. You want to bow down to the clown--that's on you, but pulllease do not deign to lecture the rest of us about respecting someone who has shown absolutely no respect for anyone other than himself and his 'hot' daughter.

And you call a comedian talk show host a bad guy? Trump is a nasty piece of work and his supporters, apologists, defenders and cult are, frankly, the biggest hypocrites around.

Colbert should get a medal of honor and continue calling Trump out as the creep he is. It is much more refreshing and honest than those coward bozos in the GOP who are pretending that this guy is a normal decent president when he is obviously an ignorant mental case.
Pretty much what I said earlier. If "good taste" is dead, it's because Trump had a huge role in killing it.

Old 05-04-2017, 04:23 AM

11,904 posts, read 5,592,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveToRow View Post
I'm sure you bleated about respect for the Presidency when Nugent or anyone else criticized Saint Obama. Why the change of heart?
Nugent's comments went well beyond criticism. Nothing like a good false equivalence to totally discredit your POV.

Old 05-04-2017, 04:24 AM

26,511 posts, read 15,088,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Trump is one of the nastiest, crudest people to ever grace the public stage.

Are his cult members deaf, dumb and blind as well as being stricken with amnesia?

Think back to the primaries. Remember how disgustingly nasty Trump was to the other candidates (and their families)? Rubio, Cruz, Bush, Fiorina...well, really, who did he not insult other than Putin?

Then on to his vile and disgusting treatment of Hillary and Bill Clinton, Bernie Sanders, Liz Warren and pretty much anyone who supported them?

Now his bile and venom is turned on Obama, the intelligence community, Meryl Streep, individual journalists...too many people to count. This man knows no boundaries and has no sense of decency--not one bit.

He is the classic definition of a POS and deserves no respect from anyone. You want to bow down to the clown--that's on you, but pulllease do not deign to lecture the rest of us about respecting someone who has shown absolutely no respect for anyone other than himself and his 'hot' daughter.

And you call a comedian talk show host a bad guy? Trump is a nasty piece of work and his supporters, apologists, defenders and cult are, frankly, the biggest hypocrites around.

Colbert should get a medal of honor and continue calling Trump out as the creep he is. It is much more refreshing and honest than those coward bozos in the GOP who are pretending that this guy is a normal decent president when he is obviously an ignorant mental case.
I've already blasted Trump on this thread.

Trump is the individual most responsible for the foul political climate. He is crass and a blowhard.

However, Colbert is also crass and also makes the political climate worse. Medal of Honor for Colbert? You must be out of your hyper-partisan mind.

Old 05-04-2017, 04:36 AM

10,780 posts, read 4,353,901 times
Hopefully Colbert won't ever be allowed back on the air again after this week.

Old 05-04-2017, 04:42 AM

5,661 posts, read 3,525,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruithne View Post

Exactly. I still can't believe we have a President who bragged about grabbing women by the ***** and talked about 'you can do anything to them' without 'waiting'.
I feel like I'm living in the Twilight Zone.
And then we had a President who while serving ACTUALLY grabbed other women besides his wife, Jaqueline...John F. Kennedy. While President a womanizer and a cheater.
And Kennedy was adored by many. Odd isn't it.

Old 05-04-2017, 04:46 AM

10,780 posts, read 4,353,901 times
President Trump saving America's healthcare system, reforming tax with epic cuts, taming North Korea and destroying ISIS among other things will make the Access Hollywood tape look irrelevant when its all said and done (and that tape already was irrelevant to me).

Old 05-04-2017, 04:52 AM

5,661 posts, read 3,525,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by t206 View Post
I don't assume, I see the realities. According to the Dems, McCain, and Romney were both racist and misogynistic. They would play this card against the Pope if given the chance.
You may want to clean your glasses.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies