Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-03-2017, 08:01 PM

4,299 posts, read 2,812,588 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post

Yea, when you tell the truth, it hurts....that's what trump does.
You mean like when he said he didn't like rich people and didn't get along with them? When he parrots stories from outlets like Breitbart news?

Sure Jan. He's the most honest person that ever lived. Let's go with that.

Old 05-03-2017, 08:05 PM

8,061 posts, read 4,888,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
“When you insult one member of the CBS family, you insult us all!” Colbert began. “Mr. President, I love your presidency, I call it ‘Disgrace The Nation.’ You’re not the POTUS, you’re the ‘gloat-us.’ You’re the glutton with the button. You’re a regular ‘Gorge Washington.’ You’re the ‘presi-dunce’ but you’re turning into a real ‘prick-tator.’”
“Sir, you attract more skinheads than free Rogaine,” the host continued. “You have more people marching against you than cancer. You talk like a sign-language gorilla that got hit in the head.” And then the kicker: “In fact, the only thing your mouth is good for is being Vladimir Putin’s **** holster.”

Stephen Colbert Demolishes Trump for Insulting

What do you think?
Change the channel and watch Fox News!

Old 05-03-2017, 08:39 PM

12,638 posts, read 8,959,399 times
Who cares what Colbert says! The real amusement is watching the hypocritical Obama sycophants cheer him on. For eight years they bleated about respect for the Presidency. Apparently that only applies when a mentally deficient race hustling community organizer with a gift for appealing to imbeciles is in the White House.

Old 05-03-2017, 08:54 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,384,355 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickchick View Post
You mean like when he said he didn't like rich people and didn't get along with them? When he parrots stories from outlets like Breitbart news?

Sure Jan. He's the most honest person that ever lived. Let's go with that.
Oh dont forget when he accused Cruzs father of being involved with the Kennedy assassination.

That alone should have warned folks.

Old 05-03-2017, 08:55 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,384,355 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveToRow View Post
Who cares what Colbert says! The real amusement is watching the hypocritical Obama sycophants cheer him on. For eight years they bleated about respect for the Presidency. Apparently that only applies when a mentally deficient race hustling community organizer with a gift for appealing to imbeciles is in the White House.
Ted Nugent. Seriously. Colbert is 1/10 of a ted nugent in insulting comments.

Old 05-03-2017, 08:58 PM

12,638 posts, read 8,959,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Ted Nugent. Seriously. Colbert is 1/10 of a ted nugent in insulting comments.
I'm sure you bleated about respect for the Presidency when Nugent or anyone else criticized Saint Obama. Why the change of heart?

Old 05-03-2017, 09:22 PM

27,159 posts, read 15,330,669 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
i think you guys are steaming mad nobody likes your Hero. I think the TRUMPERs should buy some TV stations, and make some shows.

But most of all I think the alt white and Trumpers can dish it, but not take it. Between trump and the white supremacists kleenex is the stock to buy.

No, since Dems have been forsaking ethics, values, and standards for decades now none of us are surprised.

Old 05-03-2017, 09:57 PM

10,535 posts, read 6,171,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruithne View Post
Yes absolutely justified.

Let me remind you of a few things:
Lying Ted Cruz
Low energy Jeb Bush
Crooked Hilary
Failing New York Times
Obama - Very bad or sick guy
Sleepy eyes Chuck Todd
John McCain - not a war hero.
Goofy Elizabeth Warren and Pocahontas
Rosie O Donnell - Fat, ugly and slob
Carly Fiorina ''look at that face. Would anybody vote for that?"
Alicia Machado - Miss Piggy.

And that's just to start. It doesn't include all the foul ways he describes what he'd do to women or how he'd rate women.

So yeah. Justified.
Like I said. Trump leads the way in bad behaviour.
If you want someone to criticize, look to your commander-in-chief.
Quote:
Originally Posted by radiolibre99 View Post
I don't get it, so Trump likes to throw barbs?
What don't you get? Trump insults everyone under the sun with his juvenile 'barbs' and you are surprised that people have had enough of it? What do you expect? Everyone to sit on their hands and put up with it? He's the leader of the nation. He should start acting like it.

Quote:
Is that the same as the media becoming activists accusing him of being akin to a Nazi and his supporters being total racists because they do not follow the media narrative? SNL sketches saying he hates black people, painting his supporters as literal KKK and Nazis, making it seem as though the world is officially going to end? Giving people the impression that they must stand up and resist this new tyranny. That somehow equals to a few barbs and Trump's immature bantering?
Never said it was the same. Those are all your words not mine.

His 'few barbs' are unrelenting. He insults people continuously. You think Elizabeth Warren likes to be referred to as Pocahontas all the time? Trump needs to grow up and show some respect.
We will respect him when he starts acting like an adult.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NxtGen View Post
Did any of those people say bad things about Trump?

If you say no, you are lying.

Heck, even Obama belittled him at a dinner in front of everyone on camera.

Trump has a big mouth, and I am no big fan of his demeanor, but if you are saying that Colbert is justified in the mouthing off he did, well... you should look up hypocrisy in the dictionary.
Oh you crack me up. Trump lied about Obamas birth certificate for YEARS! Continuously.

Obama belittled Trump in front of everyone? Give me a break.
How about trying to delegitimize Obamas presidency? In front of the nation?
Obamas dinner speech was in response to Trumps relentless years of lies.

How about you look up hypocrisy in the dictionary?

What you guys don't seem to understand is that there is a common theme here.
Nobody has ever stirred up such back biting as Trump has.
There's a good reason for it... Trump sets the example.
Until he changes his behaviour, he can face the kind of criticism he's receiving now for the rest of his presidency. Unfortunately he seems to be a very slow learner.

Old 05-03-2017, 10:07 PM

32,080 posts, read 15,077,213 times
While running for office and even in office Trump has pretty much insulted everyone of us. If you didn't feel insulted then good for you, I guess. But he is our president and still insulting people. So I could care less what a comedian has to say about him.

Old 05-03-2017, 10:11 PM

12,772 posts, read 7,983,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
While running for office and even in office Trump has pretty much insulted everyone of us. If you didn't feel insulted then good for you, I guess. But he is our president and still insulting people. So I could care less what a comedian has to say about him.
See, thats the thing. I don't support Trump, and I don't support the Dems. I feel lost when it comes to having a legitimate candidate to vote for, but what I despise is the Democrats who will pounce on any chance to label someone as a homophone or being sexually aggressive and abusive, who at the same time can stand by while someone says that the only thing someone is good for is sucking a d!ck. Is this a hard concept to understand for anyone who isn't a complete partisan hack?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies