Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-10-2017, 01:09 PM

1,190 posts, read 1,027,456 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Middletwin View Post
Nancy Drew and others are actually pro choice since it's okay to abort when the conception occured due to rape.
Middletwin don't speak for ANYONE except yourself. Otherwise lying about others is not cool.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-10-2017, 01:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
Please, your overblown rhetoric is hurting my ears.

Abortion is a medical procedure that advances the health of a woman who has good reason not to proceed with a pregnancy.
It is a medical procedure sure, and it doesn't advance the health of a women who was murdered. Nor does it advance the health of a male who was murdered. Those involved in that mass genocide did not benefit. Nor have the right to be born at all, only the right to be slaughtered. Their rights taken away

And during the holocaust, the doctors were also performing "medical procedures' on the brains of living people injecting poison and recording the results. Alot falls under "medical procedures". Heck when I was a teenager, I worked with retarded adults who had horror stories of what happened at a local mental hospital which now act as our county buildings. They came out of it permanently retarded.
Those were medical procedures too.

it doesn't advance the health of the billions of men and women whose mothers "decided to take control of their reproductive system" prior to birth...in order to do that one exact thing, to cause pregnancy then....the unimaginable... to cause their own babies little bodies unimaginable torture.

It aides the perp who took control of their reproductive system to produce an innocent infant.... then decided to dispose of it like common trash. That's the facts. And many of the perps are also victims, being told whats inside of them deserves to go into the trash as it is just a blob which cannot live, and isn't alive as of yet. Told this by those they trust, those with a degree who should know better. Or does know better but chooses to lie as we've seen so much in this thread.

The problem now is the internet. You can see an infants development, arms, legs, head, toenails, hair on the head, sucking thumb. Prior you cannot see it because it is being hidden from you. That a living being with a heartbeat, a living baby, is now inside you

The morning after pill is given before the heartbeat forms, btw

Last edited by NancyDrew1; 05-10-2017 at 01:26 PM..

Old 05-10-2017, 01:21 PM

57,316 posts, read 26,236,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NancyDrew1 View Post
No one here advocated such. That is truth

Again, and again, and again, there are OVER 13 thousand Federally Approved HEALTH CENTERS which do abortion in the US. A youtube video of Congress stating this as fact was posted earlier in the thread.

Planned Parenthood didn't even come to the Sacramento AREA until the late 80's or 90's

Contraception is much more readily available than ever...and totally free in many of those places

No Dark Ages Here whatsoever
Abortions have been declining and that is a good thing, closing PP health clinics that are not involved in abortion is a wrong headed move. These clinics are quite a bit more than just contraception.

Old 05-10-2017, 01:22 PM

3,357 posts, read 1,235,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlearts View Post
Ok I'll explain this one more time.
PP was very necessary when it first came about. I lived through the free love 60s and 70s, so I know the challenges for women who needed to control their reproductive choices, when there were formerly none.
This is now. Birth control is readily available. So is the morning after pill. I do not know where one would go for an abortion, so maybe this is the only thing PP is good for, but I suspect that they are available somewhere else.

My point is that, just because something was relevant once, does not mean it still is.

I met a die hard lib woman..childless by choice. She had moved from a different state. She was about 60 at the time, and she happened to mention that she had go to PP for a check up, and they turned her away because they only dealt with younger women. What does this tell us? It tells me that unless you are abortion material you are of no use to them.

I also have relatives who are rabid liberals. One of their big issues was whether their daughter could get free birth control or perhaps abortions from PP. They only care about getting something for nothing.
Needless to say, we no longer have any use for these people.
BC is readily available to poor women?
Free abortions? I don't think so.

Old 05-10-2017, 01:28 PM

1,065 posts, read 598,495 times
Quote:
Middletwin don't speak for ANYONE except yourself. Otherwise lying about others is not cool.
Misrepresenting adoption is worse.

And by the way, if there's a LONG LINE of couples, they're definitely not wonderful. Do you know why? Because they are shopping for a human. For shame, that you are trying to mislead people of an unproven fantasy.

Adoption has zero to do with someone's unintended pregnancy. Never had, never will.
Keep adoption beautiful and for it's original purpose.

Old 05-10-2017, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
the majority of time, most people have sex for pleasure. you control your sex life as you see fit. the rest of us will do the same. simple.

most abortions happen first trimester. your imagination of what happens when one aborts is overly dramatic and not accurate.
You control your reproductive system by doing that exact one single sexual act which causes pregnancy (except in cases of rape)

You reproduce

Now after you've controlled your reproductive system to reproduce a baby, you want to cry that you are not able to control your reproductive system to reverse what you already took control of in the first place

Old 05-10-2017, 01:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Middletwin View Post
Misrepresenting adoption is worse.

And by the way, if there's a LONG LINE of couples, they're definitely not wonderful. Do you know why? Because they are shopping for a human. For shame, that you are trying to mislead people of an unproven fantasy.

Adoption has zero to do with someone's unintended pregnancy. Never had, never will.
Keep adoption beautiful and for it's original purpose.
Again, I've been a foster parent for years

I was the President of our Foster Parent Assoc for a year

I KNOW all about adoption.

We considered it for years.

And still may get back into foster care at some point

Two years ago we started the process with a fairly new foster program involving older teens called Enviormental Alternatives

But didn't end up continuing with it

Do a search on my threads with the key words of FOSTER

Old 05-10-2017, 01:34 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,894,256 times
Quote:
It is a medical procedure sure, and it doesn't advance the health of a women who was murdered. Nor does it advance the health of a male who was murdered. Those involved in that mass genocide did not benefit. Nor have the right to be born at all, only the right to be slaughtered. Their rights taken away

And during the holocaust, the doctors were also performing "medical procedures' on the brains of living people injecting poison and recording the results. Alot falls under "medical procedures". Heck when I was a teenager, I worked with retarded adults who had horror stories of what happened at a local mental hospital which now act as our county buildings. They came out of it permanently retarded.
Those were medical procedures too.

it doesn't advance the health of the billions of men and women whose mothers "decided to take control of their reproductive system" prior to birth...in order to do that one exact thing, to cause pregnancy then....the unimaginable... to cause their own babies little bodies unimaginable torture.

It aides the perp who took control of their reproductive system to produce an innocent infant.... then decided to dispose of it like common trash. That's the facts. And many of the perps are also victims, being told whats inside of them deserves to go into the trash as it is just a blob which cannot live, and isn't alive as of yet. Told this by those they trust, those with a degree who should know better. Or does know better but chooses to lie as we've seen so much in this thread.

The problem now is the internet. You can see an infants development, arms, legs, head, toenails, hair on the head, sucking thumb. Prior you cannot see it because it is being hidden from you. That a living being with a heartbeat, a living baby, is now inside you

The morning after pill is given before the heartbeat forms, btw
Fetuses aren't people. Once again, the drama queen (murder, genocide, slaughter, holocaust) is so over the top that credibility is absent.

Old 05-10-2017, 01:36 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,894,256 times
Quote:
You control your reproductive system by doing that exact one single sexual act which causes pregnancy (except in cases of rape)

You reproduce

Now after you've controlled your reproductive system to reproduce a baby, you want to cry that you are not able to control your reproductive system to reverse what you already took control of in the first place
So, people shouldn't have sex unless they want to reproduce???

Old 05-10-2017, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Abortions have been declining and that is a good thing, closing PP health clinics that are not involved in abortion is a wrong headed move. These clinics are quite a bit more than just contraception.
Yes, that is a good thing. I think more people understand how far a long a baby is and at what phases. I posted links earlier in the thread.

We have plenty of federally approved health centers for abortion services in the US but from my research, not enough of them in Alaska. They have a major disadvantage regarding mobility and weather . We have some very isolated towns here in California too.

I think Medicaid is trying to be able to provide transportation services to appointments. I used to keep up on things at the Medicaid and Mediare website and receive their emails. Not so much anymore.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies