Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-07-2017, 01:14 PM

42,823 posts, read 26,542,075 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NancyDrew1 View Post
Again you keep NOT reading the links/info and continuously being untruthful about them. It's not difficult to comprehend
I'll explain medicaid to you. They CANNOT deny you abortions BUT your plan can choose not to agree to do them. Understand???
You are wrong again. The federal government will not pay for abortions, EVER. But, states can pay for abortions obtained by medicaid patients, 17 states do so, with varying restrictions:
State Funding of Abortions Under Medicaid | The Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation

And please drop the drama about torture and murder. A non-viable fetus is not a 'little baby', it's a fetus. You are projecting your religious definition on life as though it is the only rational one. Since you seem to believe that life begins at conception, are you picketing IVF centers which have killed over one million embryos?

I respect your views on this but they are yours and they are not shared by all people.

As of 2016, public support for legal abortion is as high as it has been in two decades of polling. Currently, 57% say abortion should be legal in all or most cases, while 39% say it should be illegal in all or most cases. Public Opinion on Abortion | Pew Research Center
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-07-2017, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minethatbird View Post
I always find it interesting that whenever PP and abortion comes up, PP's supporters always start talking about everything else they do. If so little of PP's work is abortions they could just stop doing them at all, thus keep their funding for all the alleged good things they do.
Why should they? Abortions are legal.

Old 05-07-2017, 01:16 PM

1,190 posts, read 1,033,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickchick View Post
Of course not but that's not what we are talking about (although you can kill the rapist in some cases because that is self defense). We are talking about terminating a pregnancy.
That was a response to someone else, not you, who did mention rape so I addressed it accordingly.

We do not torture and murder the innocent among us. Legal or not.

Whether it be babies, Native Americans, the Disabled, etc...

Old 05-07-2017, 01:18 PM

Quote:
This is testimony to CONGRESS from a botched abortion PERFORMED AT OVER 7 months of pregnancy BY PLANNED PARENTHOOD.
Again, her mother was OVER 7 months pregnant with her when they attempted to torture and kill her. She ended up with cerebral palsy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Sa1czII8ro
smells like BS to me:

https://tinyurl.com/lwq3qns

http://www.factcheck.org/2008/09/born-alive-baloney/

http://www.salon.com/2012/04/05/are_...tion_survivor/

Old 05-07-2017, 01:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
You are wrong again. The federal government will not pay for abortions, EVER. But, states can pay for abortions obtained by medicaid patients, 17 states do so, with varying restrictions:
State Funding of Abortions Under Medicaid | The Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation

And please drop the drama about torture and murder. A non-viable fetus is not a 'little baby', it's a fetus. You are projecting your religious definition on life as though it is the only rational one. Since you seem to believe that life begins at conception, are you picketing IVF centers which have killed over one million embryos?

I respect your views on this but they are yours and they are not shared by all people.

As of 2016, public support for legal abortion is as high as it has been in two decades of polling. Currently, 57% say abortion should be legal in all or most cases, while 39% say it should be illegal in all or most cases. Public Opinion on Abortion | Pew Research Center
I am NOT WRONG.

You can get an abortion via MEDICAID RIGHT NOW thru their Plan. They are funded partially by the Feds

No one has mentioned religion so far but you. And ONLY you.

You cannot torture a human being. YOU CANNOT MURDER a human being

That is EVIL AND SICK, PERIOD. No matter the legality of it or how many evil people will support it.

It is NOT your right to murder

Old 05-07-2017, 01:24 PM

8,923 posts, read 5,414,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
Why should they? Abortions are legal.
If they truly wanted to stop the continual melodrama over their Federal funding they would. They may be legal, but Federal funds aren't supposed to pay for it. Mixing abortion and Federal funding is guaranteed to bring grief. But hey, whatever floats your boat.

Old 05-07-2017, 01:25 PM

4,299 posts, read 2,824,487 times
Quote:
That was a response to someone else, not you, who did mention rape so I addressed it accordingly.

We do not torture and murder the innocent among us. Legal or not.

Okay so you're basically saying she should suffer the consequences of someone else's choice. In a way, she's getting raped not once but twice.

You do also realize that's exactly how some rapists might remain in control. Some rapists might forcefully impregnate the woman and that leaves them even more likely to be in danger of it happening again.

I get it though. You don't actually care about the woman.

Old 05-07-2017, 01:27 PM

Quote:
I am NOT WRONG.
You can get an abortion via MEDICAID RIGHT NOW thru their Plan. They are funded partially by the Feds
No one has mentioned religion so far but you. And ONLY you.
You cannot torture a human being. YOU CANNOT MURDER a human being
That is EVIL AND SICK, PERIOD. No matter the legality of it or how many evil people will support it.
It is NOT your right to murder
I posted a valid link, you posted nothing but a lot of ALL CAP claims

Old 05-07-2017, 01:28 PM

We've went round and round sleepy2

You do not respect anything about my views

You want to kill innocent babies

And justify it

I took my sons friend TO HER ABORTION just recently

Funded by Medicaid

I was THERE

So don't bother telling me differently

"Viable" is the same BS used by Hitler when he slaughtered people like my AUNT

Who has downs syndrome

Deaf people

Mute people

People of Jewish Descent

And he memorized the Indian Removal Act to do it. Andrew Jacksons Death War

To justify autrocities makes you no better

How dare you or others decide who is "Viable" or otherwise they need to suffer an unimaginable slaughter, piece by piece?/

Get off your high horse, you're not that great

You think you're so "viable"

Thus you suffer the SAME FATE as the horror you wish to inflict upon others via Mass Genocide

Old 05-07-2017, 01:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minethatbird View Post
If they truly wanted to stop the continual melodrama over their Federal funding they would. They may be legal, but Federal funds aren't supposed to pay for it. Mixing abortion and Federal funding is guaranteed to bring grief. But hey, whatever floats your boat.
go look at PP's audited financials, they do not mix abortion and federal funding. I'm not sure why people continue repeating it when it would take them a hot 2 minutes to find the financials and prove to themselves that they are wrong.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies