Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-07-2017, 01:33 PM

42,823 posts, read 26,542,075 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NancyDrew1 View Post
We've went round and round sleepy2
You do not respect anything about my views
You want to kill innocent babies...How dare you or others decide who is "Viable"
You are deciding what is viable though, aren't you? Or are you claiming that viability doesn't matter and an embryo is a baby? You really need to quit accusing other posters of things that they did not say, it's really a crappy way to argue.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-07-2017, 01:35 PM

8,923 posts, read 5,414,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
go look at PP's audited financials, they do not mix abortion and federal funding. I'm not sure why people continue repeating it when it would take them a hot 2 minutes to find the financials and prove to themselves that they are wrong.
They perform abortions. They receive Federal funding. That's a mix. I don't need to look at "audited financials" to see they are mixing the two.

But hey, maybe they just enjoy drama.

Old 05-07-2017, 01:42 PM

1,190 posts, read 1,033,420 times
Quote:
You are deciding what is viable though, aren't you? Or are you claiming that viability doesn't matter and an embryo is a baby? You really need to quit accusing other posters of things that they did not say, it's really a crappy way to argue.
You falsely accused me of not posting valid links while you posted JUST ONE.

We've been in this conversation for a while now. You've gotten PLENTY of links.

Government supports abortion PERIOD

Those that advocate for the torture and killing of the innocent have no problems lying here, over and over,

But considering the horror being pushed upon us, why would I be dumb enough to give the benefit of the doubt??

But I still try to see the good in people.

But... it's not like I didn't expect you to come forward sooner or later getting sneaky

And soon, sneakier

Only you are deciding who is viable, not me. And trying to engage me in the discussion

One that people like you, Hitler, and Andrew Jackson engage in which results in the torture of innocent victims and murder. And others

Only you, and others you are in good company with, ^^ use that as an excuse to slaughter innocent human beings

Old 05-07-2017, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minethatbird View Post
They perform abortions. They receive Federal funding. That's a mix. I don't need to look at "audited financials" to see they are mixing the two.
That's just silly

Imagine you are in line at the grocery store. The customer in front of you buys a can of beans with a SNAP card. You buy a bottle of wine and pay with cash. Then the next person in line angrily accuses you of wasting taxpayer money by buying alcohol with food stamps. You'd probably be confused. The argument against you is that because the grocery store accepts food stamps from some customers, and because money is fungible, then you, by osmosis, have paid for your wine with food stamps. Sounds stupid, but that's the exact argument that Republicans have been pushing the "money is fungible" line, most recently used by Rep. Jim Sensenbrenner in an anti–Planned Parenthood congressional hearing. It implies that while Planned Parenthood is supposed to be getting money for contraception, it's actually going to subsidize abortion

"Money is fungible" at Planned Parenthood: Not actually true.

Old 05-07-2017, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NancyDrew1 View Post
One that people like you, Hitler, and Andrew Jackson engage in which results in the torture of innocent victims and murder. And others Only you, and others you are in good company with, ^^ use that as an excuse to slaughter innocent human beings
Now I'm like Hitler? wow, just wow

Old 05-07-2017, 01:50 PM

76,966 posts, read 47,841,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
I say yes. PP claims no federal funds used for abortion. So why do they have a problem with defunding?
If I am not mistaken they defunded all services. Abortions were never funded, so this does not reduce abortions on any way. As a matter of fact it will probably increase them, since some women won't be able to get contraceptives.

Old 05-07-2017, 01:54 PM

8,923 posts, read 5,414,274 times
Quote:
That's just silly
Not really. My current OB/GYN practice doesn't do abortions. As a result, they eliminate problems associated with doing them.

PP could eliminate all their continuous problems with funding by just not doing them. They allege it's just just a small amount of what they do anyways. Yet they continue to bring on their own problems.

Old 05-07-2017, 02:04 PM

Quote:
Now I'm like Hitler? wow, just wow
Early on I brought up how HItler thinks and used the word Viable as his excuse to commit mass genocide

You were in the discussion, don't pretend you weren't

You were posting

Now you bring up the word ViABLE to decide a human being deserves to be tortured and murdered. Just like Hitler

Yet we are to just ignore this irony?

Why bring up that very word then? and the same which follows...that which results in the death of the innocent?

It's not a surprise of course, considering what you are advocating for. Evil, Pain, Unimaginable atrocities just as they did

It's the same "VIABLE" argument used by people who have a sinister agenda to kill those they deem NOT VIABLE

Hence your excuse a human life is not viable thus needs to be tortured to death. Dismembered.

YOU might be someday deemed, "NOT VIABLE" and suffer the same outcome

Tread very carefully with who you align yourself to, and what agenda you push

Last edited by NancyDrew1; 05-07-2017 at 02:12 PM..

Old 05-07-2017, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minethatbird View Post
Not really. My current OB/GYN practice doesn't do abortions. As a result, they eliminate problems associated with doing them.

PP could eliminate all their continuous problems with funding by just not doing them. They allege it's just just a small amount of what they do anyways. Yet they continue to bring on their own problems.
Not really what? And what does PP have to do with your current OB/GYN practice? Abortions are legal whether you like that or not. I would much rather have a woman go to PP for an abortion than have her boyfriend kick her in the stomach until she miscarried, and yes that did used to happen.

Old 05-07-2017, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
If I am not mistaken they defunded all services. Abortions were never funded, so this does not reduce abortions on any way. As a matter of fact it will probably increase them, since some women won't be able to get contraceptives.
They are ONLY defunding the abortions, that's it.

And they are using the HONOR SYSTEM as posted earlier to do it.

Hoping PP will in turn, use that $$ for other services offered as ordered

They are de-funding one segment of PP
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies