Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-08-2017, 12:14 PM

18,461 posts, read 7,094,796 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chance and Change View Post
How did America get so many heartless and mindless people, its as we are still infected with the mentality as the likes of people who lived back in the 1600-1800's who supported enslaving other people.

It would have been nice if such types had died out, but that "infection" was just transferred from generation to generations, and this is predominantly the "not good" segment of white society who is of this mad craziness. They live with the mentality of a Barbarian Hoarder.

It will take a stand by the "good spirited" and humane respecting white people, to stand up and combat the vile mentality of the bigots and racist who give Good Spirited white people a bad name and image. There are many Good Spirit and Humane Loving white people who are tired of being lumped with this bunch of Confederate Antebellum Seeking Foolish White People,who always push some self centered madness, and try to wrap it in their greed and self consumption twisted logic..

Maybe as I once read, that these types are like the Cave Dweller from Europe's Cold Climate, whom developed a HOARDING INSTINCT, and these people have never evolved beyond that mentality.

Some of these comments by such types continue to pop up, only serve to insult this nation. No Foreign Nations wants to hear American talk anything about Human Rights, when Trump as President HAS EXPOSED the mass of Un-Christian, In-Humane Types. They love money and that is all they worship.. If they loose all their money, they'd be likely to start killing people because the one thing they value most is gone.
They are the prime examples of why such phrases as Evil White Man, has persisted over all these Centuries and Decades.

The best thing Good Spirited Humane Respecting White people can do for themselves, is not to entwine themselves with these others types. Their evil is so deeply embedded until they are a danger. Keep ones guard up, and know when you encounter racist, bigots and vain greed chasers, that they are "dangerous" and more animal like than they are human like in their outcome of their attitudes and actions. Some of them may never evolve to live in a civil social society.

Guarantee right this minute, there are some anguished to no end, because they are exposed, and they can't seek and gain people to covert to their brand of ignorance.

ALWAYS has to be a racial issue with Liberals.

For God's sake, give it a rest already.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-08-2017, 12:14 PM

18,504 posts, read 15,564,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatBob96 View Post
And your labor does not justifiably belong to me, or to society.

I have no right to compel you to provide your labor to me against your will.

That's why health care cannot by defintion be a "right"
Doctors etc are NOT compelled to work against their will in Canada...but I think you know that. Anyone becoming a doctor etc, knows the system and understands that the insurer is the province. Doctors run their own offices, hours, clinics etc.

Do you feel your police force is compelled to provide labour against their will?

Your point is...well pointless.

Old 05-08-2017, 12:17 PM

18,504 posts, read 15,564,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FKD19124 View Post
It's your right to get healthcare but not a right to expect the government to give it to you.
The government doesn't give it to you. Instead of premiums, you support UHC through your taxes. It's a heck of a lot cheaper than private insurance and no deductibles, co-pays, moves with you wherever you live or work.

It's pretty darn nice.

Old 05-08-2017, 12:19 PM

5,302 posts, read 2,356,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natnasci View Post
Another post that is make a huge leap. As I've said in another post, countries with UHC haven't jumped from being democracies to communist states just because they have UHC.

There are a LOT of programs etc even in the US that are for the common good. Roads, food safety etc.
Is the US communist because airlines are FORCED to follow certain safety rules? Of course not.

UHC is just another essential service that serves the common good. A few posters seem to think as you. I find it rather disturbing. I understand all this individualism is the US, but you guys USED to have a sense of what it meant to what is good for your country as well. Now all I see is greed.
I never said it would become communist. I'm a voluntaryist, or anarcho-capitalist, or whatever you want to call it. No state at all.

It's not greed, and that's the part that frustrates me. It's like people can only comprehend collectivist payment schemes or greedy, keep everything for myself mentality. I legitimately believe forced funding of anything is wrong, and I legitimately believe that an actual free market IS what's best for the common good. It is cheaper and there's plenty of it to go around. We do not have anything close to a free market system, yet people want to label this monstrosity "unfettered capitalism". It's so far from it that it's crazy.

Old 05-08-2017, 12:19 PM

13,898 posts, read 6,448,989 times
Quote:
I agree. Americans that move to Canada seem wonder what all the fuss was about.
The US has 10 times the population you do and almost 50% pay NOTHING in taxes that can be used for UHC. Why can't you Lefties do math? So in essence that's 150 million people buying 300 million insurance plans. It would be like every working person who pays taxes buying TWO insurance plans. I'm sorry, but it's not my responsibility to take care of anyone else but myself and my family. You don't see wild animals dropping off food that they just killed for their families to the one that can't feed itself. It's called survival of the fittest and it will never change. If you can't afford to take care of yourself, you do whatever is necessary to do so or you fade away into oblivion. People who truly can't take care of themselves are already covered. So everyone is bitching and moaning about people who can take care of themselves but refuse to do so. I have no sympathy for anyone that refuses to do what is necessary for themselves while they absolutely can.

Old 05-08-2017, 12:20 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,645,820 times
The only right you have to healthcare, is that in which you administer yourself, or obtain through bargaining of your value to the other party.......
Nothing in life is free, including your life.

Old 05-08-2017, 12:22 PM

25,849 posts, read 16,537,070 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PCALMike View Post
Do you consider healthcare a basic human right?
When a society does not make healthcare for all a priority it's not much of a society.

Old 05-08-2017, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Doctors etc are NOT compelled to work against their will in Canada...but I think you know that. Anyone becoming a doctor etc, knows the system and understands that the insurer is the province. Doctors run their own offices, hours, clinics etc.

Do you feel your police force is compelled to provide labour against their will?

Your point is...well pointless.
No it's not pointless. A right is something you just get and don't have to pay for. That's why HC will never be a right because someone has to get paid to administer it.

Old 05-08-2017, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
When a society does not make healthcare for all a priority it's not much of a society.
Everybody gets healthcare. It's the bill being paid everyone isn't entitled to.

Old 05-08-2017, 12:25 PM

18,461 posts, read 7,094,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaigonPaisa View Post
Unless we want to live in the stone age or like in primitive villages in the middle of nowhere we do need the government to provide those things because no one is gonna do those things out of the gracious of their heart.
Well.....

They certainty won't do it if we keep formenting the belief that Government will do it for them.

We don't need people to do it out of the graciousness of their hearts.

If you want to build a widget factory, you should be willing to pay for the roads that lead to it. If they don't, then they won't be able to ship their products.

You know....that whole "you didn't build that" attitude is what you use to make capitalism pay for itself without the force of government.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies