Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-15-2017, 07:37 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,554,711 times

Advertisements

Trump Allegedly Gave Highly Classified Info To Those Two Russians Last Week

Shocking!

tRump: "I have no ties to Russia!"

Trumplings: "He has no ties to Russia!"

Limbaugh: "There is NO evidence!"

Trumplings: "There is NO evidence!"

The unyielding realty.

Carry on.

Old 05-15-2017, 07:40 PM

9,189 posts, read 7,604,210 times
Can this be proven? And if it is proven, will republicans out there deny and deflect or step up and do something about this man?

Old 05-15-2017, 07:42 PM

1,940 posts, read 1,029,717 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotGonnaHappen View Post
Yes. Trump is pretty much alone. Its him and his supporters but we are many and ready to help him make America great! I can't name 1 politician in office I wouldn't mind seeing lose their seat. They aren't Pro America they are Pro war,pro making themselves rich,pro harming everyone else.
This describes Trump. He is in it for himself and has proven it through his four bankruptcies and three wives, everyone is dispensable.

Him alone and the supporter's at his rallies will not bring about change he needs to work with the government in office whether he likes them or not, that is how our country was designed.

Old 05-15-2017, 07:43 PM

29,832 posts, read 24,922,073 times
Nothing helps heal a nation quite like freshly shed liberal tears. America is rich in liberal tears, with enough in reserves to satisfy the world's demand for another 4 years (or possibly 8).

Liberal tears = MAGA

Old 05-15-2017, 07:45 PM

16,376 posts, read 22,497,010 times
My Republican spouse just contacted all 3 of our US congress members (2 senate, 1 house) via online "contact" info on their web sites.

Used words such as 'grave security threat, possible treason', and asked for an Independent Special Prosecutor asap for the good of the country. Mentioned putting country ahead of party.

This is the first time that my spouse has contacted congress since decades ago. I also contacted all 3 but I do this more often.

Everyone - do this asap. Keep America Great and voice your opinion before Trump does more damage. This is a grave security threat. Ask for an Independent Special Prosecutor for the Russia/Trump investigation.

https://www.senate.gov/senators/contact/

Find Your Representative · House.gov

4,996 posts, read 2,447,190 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzy24 View Post
Can this be proven? And if it is proven, will republicans out there deny and deflect or step up and do something about this man?
Well..a Congressional Committee could summon the WaPo reporters in to testify..about the details that they allegedly suppressed..while the WaPo is strict about never giving up its informants/sources..it would stand to reason..that if they had details that were classified..there was only one place they could have gotten them...this would give great credence to their story.

The real question is..do the Republicans really WANT to know?

1,816 posts, read 1,151,164 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tripleh View Post
another anti-Trump thread written to be as negative as possible like all the liberal media. Is there anyone on that side that doesn't whine 24/7?

you guys lost the election, suck it up and move on.
You need to suck it and admit that you helped elect an incompetent fool to the WH. He is a lying wannabe Dictator that is both dangerous and delusional. BTW, he could care less about you, unless of course you are a family member which I doubt.

Time for you Trumpies to get real and work with the rest of us to get this idiot the hell out of the WH!

Old 05-15-2017, 07:46 PM

12,391 posts, read 7,102,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GearHeadDave View Post
Is it an "anti-Trump" thread? Or a pro-American thread? The stakes here are a lot bigger than simply winning or losing an election, it's interesting that you look at it that way.
No, it's a conspircy theory thread.

These people are the new birthers.

We learned from the first birthers that these demented people will never let it go, so we have to put up with these crazies for the next 4-8 years.

Old 05-15-2017, 07:46 PM

7,982 posts, read 4,291,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Putin's social engineering game is on FLEEK!!!

Hahaha, right!

Old 05-15-2017, 07:50 PM

14,400 posts, read 14,318,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tripleh View Post
another anti-Trump thread written to be as negative as possible like all the liberal media. Is there anyone on that side that doesn't whine 24/7?

you guys lost the election, suck it up and move on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
Nothing helps heal a nation quite like freshly shed liberal tears. America is rich in liberal tears, with enough in reserves to satisfy the world's demand for another 4 years (or possibly 8).

Liberal tears = MAGA
Perhaps, you both should go back and write an actual response to my thread.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies