Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-15-2017, 06:59 PM

6,131 posts, read 7,990,820 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeyMac18 View Post
If true, what an incompetent turd.
Well, actually, that's an accurate description regardless.

Old 05-15-2017, 07:00 PM

4,996 posts, read 2,447,190 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
Mcmaster denies it happened, says he was there.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.cbsne...nfo-to-russia/

He denied some things that were not in the article..he did NOT deny that classified material was revealed.

Old 05-15-2017, 07:01 PM
i7pXFLbhE3gq

n/a posts
Quote:

https://www.google.com/amp/www.cbsne...nfo-to-russia/
Weasely language. He didn't deny it. He changed the subject slightly and then denied that.

12,601 posts, read 7,232,629 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
It is now OFFICIAL. Trumpers can no longer say "fake news."

https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/864249402571010049

TRUMPERS....HAVE YOU GOT ANYTHING TO SAY ABOUT WHAT TRUMP HAS DONE!?
They will just parrot the line "Trump is president, he can do whatever he wants". Then something about Hillary, I'm sure.

At least with Clinton, there was a server to hack, Trump, you just let him run his mouth.

14,400 posts, read 14,321,986 times
Default In Denial About Trump

We hear it all time here on CD and other places. However, Trump said it best himself when he made the comment that his supporters would stand by him even if he shot someone on Fifth Avenue in broad daylight.

What have the last couple of months brought us?

1. A totally irrational statement that President Obama had wiretapped him and that Obama was a "bad or sick guy"

2. A dismissal of an FBI Director who was investigating the dimensions of Russian involvement with 2016 election and Trump's staffers with several conflicting explanations given for the dismissal.

3. Today, we learn Trump has revealed intelligence secrets to the Russian ambassador.

I could go on and on. There really is no point.

What is clear is that Trump is an erratic man who gives little thought to his actions. He is the opposite of calm and deliberative. He is never cool and collected. His insecurity is legendary. He has the press secretary pass out "election maps" to prove he won the presidential race.

Its time for Americans to begin asking themselves how they really feel with this man having his hand on the nuclear button. Do we really feel he could handle the crisis with North Korea in a way that won't get millions of people needlessly killed?

I'm sure we'll probably hear all of the following from Trump supporters:

1. "Trump??? Let me tell you about Hillary Clinton." (Hillary isn't President)

2. "The media is out to get Trump." (No, they just report what he says and tweets)

3. "He's already saved jobs at Ford and Carrier." (Its a drop in the bucket. If unemployment has gone down its because of policies pursued during the last eight years. Not 3 months of a presidency)

4. "Give him a chance before you judge him". (I'm honestly afraid too. The first four months of this presidency have been so whacky, I'm afraid of what comes next)

I'll take Mike Pence as President at this point. The guy in the oval office is a nut.

9,338 posts, read 7,114,351 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilEyeFleegle View Post
He denied some things that were not in the article..he did NOT deny that classified material was revealed.

Exactly.

Old 05-15-2017, 07:03 PM

9,338 posts, read 7,114,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post
They will just parrot the line "Trump is president, he can do whatever he wants".
You forgot "Trump won, get over it" and "Stupid liberal snowflakes." LOL

Old 05-15-2017, 07:03 PM
i7pXFLbhE3gq

n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by GearHeadDave View Post
Is this a serious statement? You're kidding, right? You really, truly believe that?
Not an ally to America. The Trump Cult hates everything the United States stands for. They hate democracy. They hate freedom. They want an autocrat who rules with an iron fist. They want to deny rights to anyone who doesn't look like them, worship like them, and think like them.

When you keep that in mind, it's easy to see how they view Russia as an ally, since they both have them same goal - the complete destruction of western democracy.

Last edited by i7pXFLbhE3gq; 05-15-2017 at 07:36 PM..

Old 05-15-2017, 07:05 PM

313 posts, read 152,877 times
And McMaster and the WH has denied the FALSE FAKE INACCURATE LYING report....no surprise its from the Washington Post who candidate Trump THREW OUT of his rallies for being fake news. They have an obvious grudge.

Old 05-15-2017, 07:05 PM

6,131 posts, read 7,990,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotGonnaHappen View Post
Russia isn't hostile. Russia is an ally especially in our war against ISIS. You lefties hate Russia because ya need someone to blame for losing a home run win of an election!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies