Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-22-2017, 10:41 AM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 27 days ago)

29,573 posts, read 16,560,540 times

Advertisements

the FBI was the one who found out the DNC was hacked, and inform them, not the other way around.

Thats the flaw in your logic.

Old 05-22-2017, 10:58 AM

24,421 posts, read 23,084,509 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
the FBI was the one who found out the DNC was hacked, and inform them, not the other way around.

>>>> The FBI would be part of the coverrup, at least with Comey in charge.

Old 05-22-2017, 11:00 AM

1,708 posts, read 1,100,407 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post

Really? Wikileaks published DNC emails, the FBI was able to verify they were legitimate. It is probably anyone 14 and up technically literate could have informed the DNC of the leak after Wikileaks published them. This is my perception of the flaw in your logic. Regarding who informed whom.

As to my statement, your response is a non-sequitur. See - FBI says DNC rebuffed request to examine computer servers - CNNPolitics.com

Quote:
The Democratic National Committee "rebuffed" a request from the FBI to examine its computer services after it was allegedly hacked by Russia during the 2016 election, a senior law enforcement official told CNN Thursday.

"The FBI repeatedly stressed to DNC officials the necessity of obtaining direct access to servers and data, only to be rebuffed until well after the initial compromise had been mitigated," a senior law enforcement official told CNN. "This left the FBI no choice but to rely upon a third party for information. These actions caused significant delays and inhibited the FBI from addressing the intrusion earlier."
This statement is in response to reports that the FBI never asked the DNC for access to the hacked systems.
Thus my problem with your perspective is it is objectively demonstrated as false from many sources.

Old 05-22-2017, 11:01 AM

5,862 posts, read 3,301,312 times
If its proven Seth Rich gave those emails to WikiLeaks then the DNC phony Russia story blows up!!!

Old 05-22-2017, 11:42 AM

34,279 posts, read 19,384,355 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
You'd think Bernie Sanders would rally to this man's family side and demand answers. Not a peep from that cowardly sellout of an old fossil. Rich leaked that information because he was a Bernie supporter and mad as hell the DNC colluded with Hillary to throw the Primary.
Bernie's an idiot. He could have owned the Democrat party and been the POTUS had he any backbone. Now he's on the sidelines with whatever small amount they paid him off with and he can't say a word lest they take him down with them. Which they might do anyway out of spite.
Rally around his family to demand answers? His family is asking people to stop using their son as a prop for their conspiracy theories, and political agendas. Even taking to sending cease and desist letters where they can. You people have no shame.

Family of slain DNC staffer Seth Rich sends 'cease and desist' letter to Fox News contributor - Chicago Tribune

Old 05-22-2017, 11:53 AM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 27 days ago)

29,573 posts, read 16,560,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by functionofx View Post
Really? Wikileaks published DNC emails, the FBI was able to verify they were legitimate. It is probably anyone 14 and up technically literate could have informed the DNC of the leak after Wikileaks published them. This is my perception of the flaw in your logic. Regarding who informed whom.

As to my statement, your response is a non-sequitur. See - FBI says DNC rebuffed request to examine computer servers - CNNPolitics.com

Thus my problem with your perspective is it is objectively demonstrated as false from many sources.
a more detailed article from the exact same source you used

Sources: US officials warned DNC of hack months before the party acted - CNNPolitics.com

Your link, in context only confirms what I said. the FBI told the DNC it was being hacked, the DNC refused FBI help and hired a private firm. This was in April of last year(before anything was published to Wikileaks in July, which is what you were claiming happened) according to CNN, again the same soucre you used.

How was it that I found that article so easily, and you coudlnt ?

Old 05-22-2017, 11:55 AM

4,514 posts, read 2,526,250 times
It wouldn't surprise me if the family of SR was either threatened or is being paid off to stay quiet. Kind of like the Mexican cartel saying about "you can have the silver or the lead".
I could imagine someone going to them and saying "look...he's dead. You can either risk your families lives and get nothing or take $$$ for the rest of your lives and live comfortably. Nothing will bring set back, and no one is going to be caught anyways, so drop it, and just take some money to help you deal with your loss".

Old 05-22-2017, 12:03 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,898,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spottednikes View Post
It wouldn't surprise me if the family of SR was either threatened or is being paid off to stay quiet. Kind of like the Mexican cartel saying about "you can have the silver or the lead".
I could imagine someone going to them and saying "look...he's dead. You can either risk your families lives and get nothing or take $$$ for the rest of your lives and live comfortably. Nothing will bring set back, and no one is going to be caught anyways, so drop it, and just take some money to help you deal with your loss".
Lurid imaginations combined with political bias lead to conspiracy theories that have no basis in reality.

Old 05-22-2017, 12:13 PM

1,708 posts, read 1,100,407 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Rally around his family to demand answers? His family is asking people to stop using their son as a prop for their conspiracy theories, and political agendas. Even taking to sending cease and desist letters where they can. You people have no shame.

Family of slain DNC staffer Seth Rich sends 'cease and desist' letter to Fox News contributor - Chicago Tribune
We could listen to people claiming to represent the family OR we could listen to the family. The following is a video of the parents of Seth Rich

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvLMtZg5HAA

So who to believe my lying eyes or the conglomerate media?

Old 05-22-2017, 12:19 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,384,355 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by functionofx View Post
We could listen to people claiming to represent the family OR we could listen to the family. The following is a video of the parents of Seth Rich

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvLMtZg5HAA

So who to believe my lying eyes or the conglomerate media?
Maybe context helps. They are thanking people who donated to a gofundme. Back in April before nuts tried to make a grand conspiracy out of it.

Making this political as you and others have disgusts me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies