Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-04-2017, 11:18 AM

8,061 posts, read 4,888,032 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minethatbird View Post
Donald Trump has no power to jet on up to Chappaqua and lock up Hillary.
We are speaking of the Clintons who has made a life time career of exploiting this country. Just think if the Clinton Fingers stretching thru Gov and the connection to Soros?

The Worst Thing About Criminal Hillary is Criminal Globalist Pal ...

https://townhall.com/.../the-worst-t...l-globalist-pa...
  1. Cached

Nov 5, 2016 - Hillary and Soros have literally been as thick as thieves since before ... ties to her mentor, shady lawless billionaire mega-player Soros are being overlooked. ... Soros began supporting Hillary Clinton's presidential run in 2013 ...

The most influential group is probably the Center for American Progress (CAP) widely known as “the official Hillary Clinton think tank” launched in 2003. It was originally helmed by John Podesta, once Bill Clinton’s chief of staff and now Hillary’s campaign chair. CAP’s staff includes an old boys’ club of the former president’s advisors and appointees from the Clinton White House years. Hillary, Podesta and other Clinton operatives often get together with Soros for meetings and dinner and recent WikiLeaks emails showed 60 Podesta-Soros mentions. Soros began supporting Hillary Clinton’s presidential run in 2013 with a leading role in the “Ready for Hillary” group. Since then, he’s donated over $15 million to pro-Clinton groups and Super PACs. She owes him; and as her campaign manager Robby Mook observed to John Podesta, “the Clintons won’t forget what their friends have done for them.”

Hillary Clinton embraces George Soros' 'radical' vision of open-border ...

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...os-radical-vis...
  1. Cached

Oct 20, 2016 - The Hillary Clinton-George Soros symbiosis came into clearer focus this month ... “Publicly, it's a relationship she's never really talked up, but ...

Old 06-04-2017, 11:19 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,643,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
So, you completely ignore my question...and instead talk about something off-topic.
How silly. Your very topic title says, what will you say after Comey Testifies. I said I don't mind if he tells the truth.

It's not anymore simple than that.

Face it. Your topic backfired on you.

Old 06-04-2017, 11:23 AM

18,058 posts, read 10,357,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
We are speaking of the Clintons who has made a life time career of exploiting this country. Just think if the Clinton Fingers stretching thru Gov and the connection to Soros?

The Worst Thing About Criminal Hillary is Criminal Globalist Pal ...

https://townhall.com/.../the-worst-t...l-globalist-pa...
  1. Cached

Nov 5, 2016 - Hillary and Soros have literally been as thick as thieves since before ... ties to her mentor, shady lawless billionaire mega-player Soros are being overlooked. ... Soros began supporting Hillary Clinton's presidential run in 2013 ...

The most influential group is probably the Center for American Progress (CAP) widely known as “the official Hillary Clinton think tank” launched in 2003. It was originally helmed by John Podesta, once Bill Clinton’s chief of staff and now Hillary’s campaign chair. CAP’s staff includes an old boys’ club of the former president’s advisors and appointees from the Clinton White House years. Hillary, Podesta and other Clinton operatives often get together with Soros for meetings and dinner and recent WikiLeaks emails showed 60 Podesta-Soros mentions. Soros began supporting Hillary Clinton’s presidential run in 2013 with a leading role in the “Ready for Hillary” group. Since then, he’s donated over $15 million to pro-Clinton groups and Super PACs. She owes him; and as her campaign manager Robby Mook observed to John Podesta, “the Clintons won’t forget what their friends have done for them.”

Hillary Clinton embraces George Soros' 'radical' vision of open-border ...

www.washingtontimes.com/news/.../hillary-clinton-embraces-george-soros-radical-vis...
  1. Cached

Oct 20, 2016 - The Hillary Clinton-George Soros symbiosis came into clearer focus this month ... “Publicly, it's a relationship she's never really talked up, but ...
Right wing garbage from right wing propaganda outlets.

Of course Clinton would have a relationship with Soros. The are obvious political allies across some areas.

Old 06-04-2017, 11:39 AM

9,338 posts, read 7,113,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post

Of course Clinton would have a relationship with Soros. The are obvious political allies across some areas.
Quit using facts to make a point! LOL

Old 06-04-2017, 11:49 AM

8,061 posts, read 4,888,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post

Not so much when the Clintons an Soros undermine this country and this linked to Soros vision of one world Gov.

Soros and the Clintons are evil and many sources and credibility news stories have painted them as evil.

Old 06-04-2017, 11:53 AM

5,661 posts, read 3,525,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
I don't mind if Comey tells the truth.

Why is this an issue for you skins_fan82? You make it sound as if the truth shouldn't be told.
I dont mind if Comey tells the truth either.
It can go either way want he says, I hope he respects not lying under oath.

Sounds like skins_fan has an agenda and is closed minded.

Old 06-04-2017, 11:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
I don't mind if Comey tells the truth.

Why is this an issue for you skins_fan82? You make it sound as if the truth shouldn't be told.
Quote:
So, you completely ignore my question...and instead talk about something off-topic.

Thank you, WaldoKitty, for giving me the exact response I expected....specifically from you. Ignore the question, deflect, and then call me out by name about something completely off topic.

You took the bait...hook, line, and sinker. Avoid, deflect, accuse. Trump Supporter Debate Logic 101.

Your response above only strengthens my original point.
Are you ok?
Seriously man, are you ok?

Old 06-04-2017, 12:02 PM

Quote:
I'll meet you halfway, if you want.

Bentbow, you love creating new posts. You create a new post every few hours. Start a new thread saying that you admit InfoWars and Breitbart sometimes post fake news. Call them out on their lies, and I'll admit the same for liberal news outlets.

Wanna go for it, BentBow?
No, I don't think you are ok

Old 06-04-2017, 12:03 PM

9,338 posts, read 7,113,345 times

de·flect
dəˈflekt/Submit
verb
cause (something) to change direction by interposing something; turn aside from a straight course.

synonyms: turn aside/away, divert, avert, sidetrack

Old 06-04-2017, 12:07 PM

12,716 posts, read 7,817,259 times
I see conservatives can't even talk about the prospect that Trump may be incriminated when Comey testifies. They have to deflect the conversation to Hillary.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies