Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-26-2017, 08:04 PM

11,350 posts, read 16,717,087 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bawac34618 View Post
Dems never worshiped Hillary. Obama had a cult following and that was understandable given the circumstances. You may not have liked some of his liberal policies and attitude but he was not a traitor to this country.

I really think Trump could declare himself dictator and suspend democracy and his supporters would be saying something like "well, it will just be temporary. We have to do this to truly drain the swamp." That's how bad this is.
Actually you didn't.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-26-2017, 08:04 PM
JRR

8,166 posts, read 5,668,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBeard View Post
Even failed reality shows need their critics.

...though your point is well taken.
Yeah, I have no problems with critics of Trump. My posting history would show that I am not at all a fan of his. But also my life has not turned to misery because he won the election and I don't spend all my days focusing on him and things that I cannot change at this time. There are too many other enjoyable pastimes such as "The Nashville Predators are in the Stanley Cup Finals"!!!

Old 05-26-2017, 08:07 PM

34,619 posts, read 21,635,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRR View Post
Yeah, I have no problems with critics of Trump. My posting history would show that I am not at all a fan of his. But also my life has not turned to misery because he won the election and I don't spend all my days focusing on him and things that I cannot change at this time. There are too many other enjoyable pastimes such as "The Nashville Predators are in the Stanley Cup Finals"!!!
I hope the playoff venue is a least 300 feet from a school.

I think that is the minimal distance for predators in every state.

Old 05-26-2017, 08:07 PM

14,268 posts, read 18,946,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
In reality, the only thing getting worse and worse are the rumors.
I'm a Democrat and even I began getting sick of the nightly reports on the Russian investigation. However, you can't convince me that EVERY respectable news source is fabricating stories to slander this administration. Tonight the Reuters report on Jared Kushner is very troubling. Anyone who believes that the Washington Post, the New York Times, the Associated Press and Reuters are all ganging up on Trump has to be living in a scary state of paranoia.

Old 05-26-2017, 08:09 PM
JRR

8,166 posts, read 5,668,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
I hope the playoff venue is a least 300 feet from a school.

I think that is the minimal distance for predators in every state.
No danger to schoolchildren. Right now the only creatures in peril are Penguins!!!

Old 05-26-2017, 08:22 PM

12,716 posts, read 7,820,981 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justNancy View Post
I'm a Democrat and even I began getting sick of the nightly reports on the Russian investigation. However, you can't convince me that EVERY respectable news source is fabricating stories to slander this administration. Tonight the Reuters report on Jared Kushner is very troubling. Anyone who believes that the Washington Post, the New York Times, the Associated Press and Reuters are all ganging up on Trump has to be living in a scary state of paranoia.
I agree with this. It's even on Fox. Something that makes it to Fox has a little more weight behind it because they won't report stuff that is damaging to Trump if they can help it.

Jared Kushner wanted secret communications channel with Russia, new report alleges | Fox News

Old 05-26-2017, 08:27 PM

3,614 posts, read 1,738,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bawac34618 View Post
Since Day One, it's been one thing after another. Now we learn that Jared Kushner may have requested a secret channel to the Russians. That is treason. That's not including everything else he's done. Almost every day our couple of days, it's something else. How much longer are Americans going to let this traitor destroy this country?

I say lets prove these accusations as quick as we can and get on with the impeachment. I really think this is becoming a national emergency.
Hopefully 7 1/2 more years.

Old 05-26-2017, 08:29 PM

15,706 posts, read 11,782,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LGR_NYR View Post
Hopefully 7 1/2 more years.
He won't even make it the rest of this year, but you can write him love letters in prison.

Old 05-26-2017, 08:32 PM

32,079 posts, read 15,081,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
Seven and a half years...
If that's true then we are truly a stupid country. I'd like to think we are smarter than that though

Old 05-26-2017, 08:33 PM

1 posts, read 856 times
Democrats are never going to get it you guys are pathetic we have a good person in there to run our country a businessman who understands and Democrats are consistently trying to prove something wrong that they're never going to prove. I voted for Trump and I would vote for him again.He's getting this country going he's getting job he's getting these gangs out of our country you guys want to keep them is ridiculous Sanctuary cities people who have murdered people and you guys are trying to protect them what is wrong with you. I'll tell you, you love the Democratic Party and the Republicans love our country.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies