Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-10-2017, 08:28 PM

21,109 posts, read 13,564,537 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalif View Post
That's Muslims being attacked and/or killed 96 times.

[2.190] And fight in the way of Allah with those who fight with you, and do not exceed the limits, surely Allah does not love those who exceed the limits.

Fighting those who are peaceful is exceeding the limits (rules of engagement) set by God.

[4:90] ...therefore if they withdraw from you and do not fight you and offer you peace, then Allah has not given you a way against them.

Therefore, there is no attacking peaceful people according to the book of Islam. Fight only those who start the fight first even if they call themselves Muslims.

Understand?
Some people will refuse to understand.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-10-2017, 08:38 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,788,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw335xi View Post
Are we encouraging law abiding Muslims in the West to remain quiet because it sure seems with each attack, the harder the left stands up for Muslims. It would be for their benefit for more attacks to happen, so more rallies will be held to honor them (Muslims).
I think you hit on something quite valid.

Rather than placing "good Muslims" on a pedistal, shouldn't the left be questioning why they aren't denouncing these acts and helping to weed out the radical mullahs and imams?

One of the BIG problems is that many polls have shown that a majority of Muslims would prefer Sharia law be implemented in the western country they have immigrated to.

If a child steals a cookie you don't praise him and give him another. He'll simply keep stealing cookies.

There has to be an accountability of those good Muslims to do more than simply pay lip service to western culture.

Quote:

[2.190] And fight in the way of Allah with those who fight with you, and do not exceed the limits, surely Allah does not love those who exceed the limits.

Fighting those who are peaceful is exceeding the limits (rules of engagement) set by God.

[4:90] ...therefore if they withdraw from you and do not fight you and offer you peace, then Allah has not given you a way against them.

Therefore, there is no attacking peaceful people according to the book of Islam. Fight only those who start the fight first even if they call themselves Muslims.

Understand?
Absolutely do understand. I believe we of the three Abrahamic faiths are all brothers, worshiping the same God. The only difference that we have is the path to salvation.

With that said. The problem is that in Islam there are two sides of the belief system. The majority use such verses and are peaceful, while the other side uses the example of Muhammad as a blood thirsty war monger who imposed his beliefs on those who would not willingly convert. ISIS, Boko Haram, Al Qaeda, and the many Islamic terrorist groups are of the war mongering side of the belief system. Then we get into the differences between Shia and Sunni, which is an entire other can of worms.

Old 06-10-2017, 10:30 PM

2,049 posts, read 1,066,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
I think you hit on something quite valid.

Rather than placing "good Muslims" on a pedistal, shouldn't the left be questioning why they aren't denouncing these acts and helping to weed out the radical mullahs and imams?

One of the BIG problems is that many polls have shown that a majority of Muslims would prefer Sharia law be implemented in the western country they have immigrated to.

If a child steals a cookie you don't praise him and give him another. He'll simply keep stealing cookies.

There has to be an accountability of those good Muslims to do more than simply pay lip service to western culture.

Absolutely do understand. I believe we of the three Abrahamic faiths are all brothers, worshiping the same God. The only difference that we have is the path to salvation.

With that said. The problem is that in Islam there are two sides of the belief system. The majority use such verses and are peaceful, while the other side uses the example of Muhammad as a blood thirsty war monger who imposed his beliefs on those who would not willingly convert. ISIS, Boko Haram, Al Qaeda, and the many Islamic terrorist groups are of the war mongering side of the belief system. Then we get into the differences between Shia and Sunni, which is an entire other can of worms.
You are wrong in this
God in Islam we do not believe in him because he commands to kill
Thus, we do not believe in Him
If God is the enemy of man, he is not our God
If he calls for murder, he is not like the God of Christians and also differs from the Buddhists
The Buddhists are better than the God of Islam because the Buddhists are a god of peace
You need to know an important issue in Islamic law
It is copied and copied
Those who respond to dialogue in religion must open their own topic
Because the subject is about the events of London, a political issue
If the parrot is present among us, for it is a parrot that does not know the difference between reason and logic
The Islamic mind says that the written word of God can not be annulled
Therefore, any fighting of al-kfar will remain valid until the Day of Resurrection

Old 06-10-2017, 10:40 PM

4,851 posts, read 2,284,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jencam View Post
This.

Ill be much more impressed when I see the "peaceful" Muslim community around the world take active steps to isolate, condemn, and help end the radical Islam we are constantly told does not represent true Islam.

Its time for " peaceful" Muslims to prove it.

Old 06-10-2017, 10:45 PM

Quote:

Understand?
Please, my friend
This is a political dialogue
If you want to dialogue religiously, you should accept dialogue Islamic forum, but on condition that the warning is not directed and dialogue be evidence and evidence
I tell you that you do not understand Islam
For all the signs which I have given are nullified from the signs of battle
If you do not know the meaning of abrogation, ask the elders of Wahhabism
Until they explain this to you
I think there is no book in the world
There are contradictions as they are in the Koran
If you do not believe me, go and ask the elders of Islam
This is my hope of you
Do you accept my friendship for you?

Old 06-10-2017, 10:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallflash View Post
Ill be much more impressed when I see the "peaceful" Muslim community around the world take active steps to isolate, condemn, and help end the radical Islam we are constantly told does not represent true Islam.

There is no problem with the Muslim because he is human like us
But the problem is in the ideology that followed as a Muslim and it always produces terrorists
This is the real problem
Did you find a terrorist from Buddhism?
Or a terrorist from Christianity
Even those who do not believe in God
Do you read one education in those ideologies calling for death?
So the problem is in ideology and not in humans

Old 06-11-2017, 02:46 AM

3,640 posts, read 42,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
Please, my friend
This is a political dialogue
Then why are you playing dirty politics by using religion of Islam? Terrorists do the same; use religion deceptively to play their politics.

Quote:
If you want to dialogue religiously, you should accept dialogue Islamic forum, but on condition that the warning is not directed and dialogue be evidence and evidence
You don't have a license to keep attack my religion in this forum. If you do that, know that you would be challenged by those who know their religion better.

Quote:
I tell you that you do not understand Islam
And you, a non-Muslim, understand Islam better than I do?

What you are doing here is quoting from the Qur'an passages out of context to deceive people in this forum. My job is to expose you as "kafir" (someone who deliberately conceals the truth) as I have read and understood every single verse of the Qur'an.

Quote:
For all the signs which I have given are nullified from the signs of battle
If you do not know the meaning of abrogation, ask the elders of Wahhabism
I have nothing to do with Wahabism. You have been reading too much of Wahabism and not enough of the Qur'an.

Quote:
Until they explain this to you
I think there is no book in the world
Is that what they have been doing to you?

Quote:
There are contradictions as they are in the Koran
There are no contradictions in the Qur'an. You say so because you want to conceal the truth. The contradiction is in the minds of people who want to use some passages of the Qur'an out of context to deceive people and conceal the other passages in context. You are doing just that, and I am here to expose your deception.

Quote:
If you do not believe me, go and ask the elders of Islam
This is my hope of you
Do you accept my friendship for you?
Friendship? With a deceiving person? You must be joking, aren't you?

Old 06-11-2017, 03:14 AM

6,418 posts, read 7,250,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
Look at all these Irish Terrorist organizations Currently around the world in every major country, growing every year

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...rrorist_groups
Are you being purposefully dense? Of course Irish terrorist organisations only operate in the UK, that's where their issues lie (though of course Americans, terrorist sympathisers that they are, loved to fund them). Counted 13 Irish terrorist groups in that list which is a huge amount considering the size of the country so it seems the Irish are over-represented in terrorism. And what exactly does a list of current designated terrorist groups around the world have to do with my post about the history of terrorism in the UK and Europe? Sod all, that's what. Go read a history book like I told that nutcase who couldn't respond to me either.

Old 06-11-2017, 03:21 AM

3,640 posts, read 42,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallflash View Post

Muslims have not only condemned terrorists but are actively fighting the terrorists wherever they can.

More peaceful Muslim have lost their lives being attacked by the terrorists, and more peaceful Muslims have lost their lives trying to stop the terrorists. Here is data from just one country:

Fatalities in Terrorist Violence in Pakistan 2003-2017| Terrorist Violence in Pakistan| Violence in Pakistan

As for peaceful Muslims in Britain, they are condemning the actions of terrorists, they are informing the police if they think that someone has extremist views in their community (both Abedi and Butt had been reported). Do you want us to take up arms to fight these people? We can't arm ourselves. We are not to arm ourselves in Britain. We can only assist the authorities.

The real problem facing peaceful Muslims is that if they join the terrorists they are condemned and they stay peaceful they are condemned for being peaceful and not doing enough.

No wonder war on terror is not being won as ALL Muslims are condemned at the same time.

Old 06-11-2017, 03:44 AM

15,292 posts, read 7,759,397 times
Quote:
Muslims have not only condemned terrorists but are actively fighting the terrorists wherever they can.

More peaceful Muslim have lost their lives being attacked by the terrorists, and more peaceful Muslims have lost their lives trying to stop the terrorists. Here is data from just one country:

Fatalities in Terrorist Violence in Pakistan 2003-2017| Terrorist Violence in Pakistan| Violence in Pakistan

As for peaceful Muslims in Britain, they are condemning the actions of terrorists, they are informing the police if they think that someone has extremist views in their community (both Abedi and Butt had been reported). Do you want us to take up arms to fight these people? We can't arm ourselves. We are not to arm ourselves in Britain. We can only assist the authorities.

The real problem facing peaceful Muslims is that if they join the terrorists they are condemned and they stay peaceful they are condemned for being peaceful and not doing enough.

No wonder war on terror is not being won as ALL Muslims are condemned at the same time.
The real problem for Muslims is that they have built backward, violent societies, resistant to Enlightenment values. They are safer and more prosperous in the West than in their Muslim homelands, but still, they remain tied to their religion and all its baggage. And those who attempt to disassociate themselves face the threat of punishment by death.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-XXQV3mZlg&t=3013s
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies