Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-08-2017, 03:52 PM

15,554 posts, read 10,546,786 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by marino760 View Post
The problem with Comey now is that he's lost all credibility. Of course the far left Trump haters still pretend his word is as good as gold.
They shouldn't though, the guy messed with everybody.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-08-2017, 03:53 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,940,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
After reading, Comey admitted he told Trump he wasn't under investigation. The Lefts' narrative for the last several months was Trump colluded with the Russians and that is why Hillary lost the election.
The Left's narrative has been and continues to be that there is a possibility of collusion between some of Trump's campaign staff and Russia. It was NEVER that Trump colluded with the Russians. NEVER.

Old 06-08-2017, 03:54 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,940,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
His testimony said he knew false statements about the president was being published. I don't agree with you. It has nothing to do with free passes. It is telling the American people false information about our president is being spread. It is time the press should be called accountable for what they are reporting. It is hard to depend on anything in the news anymore. This president has been treated unfairly by a lot of people. Time it stopped for the good of our country.
It's not the FBI's job to police information about the President.

And, frankly, it's people on the internet, like yourself, that spreads far more false information than the press ever dreamed of.

Old 06-08-2017, 03:59 PM

29,531 posts, read 22,762,892 times
McCain is an embarrassment.

I respect his service, but enough is enough, time for him to hang it up.

Old 06-08-2017, 04:01 PM

4,802 posts, read 3,520,559 times
The law states the POTUS can tell the FBI to stop any investigation. Its the Executive Branch that overseas the DOJ/FBI.. Get over it. Even though Trump never did it, we need to focus on what Lynch did now. As you all know she was following orders of the POTUS, Bill CLinton, the one who met her on the Black Tarmac.

Old 06-08-2017, 04:04 PM

46,374 posts, read 27,210,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
The Left's narrative has been and continues to be that there is a possibility of collusion between some of Trump's campaign staff and Russia. It was NEVER that Trump colluded with the Russians. NEVER.
You're joking, right?

Quote:
Chris Matthews: The Theory That Trump Colluded With Russia "Came Apart" During Comey Hearing
Now, the left likes to play words....but show me where (anywhere) it said the trump campaign, and be very specific here, where it talked about the campaign.....

Provide links, that say, "trumps campaign" colluded...

Old 06-08-2017, 04:05 PM

30,363 posts, read 23,827,261 times
When Mr Tingle Up His Leg admits the lefts wet dreams are over, then you know that they are over:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySxJiUp8qd8

Old 06-08-2017, 04:06 PM

105 posts, read 53,197 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
McCain is an embarrassment.

I respect his service, but enough is enough, time for him to hang it up.
Sadly I agree with you. I liked McCain, but he's moved from an able, respected Senator, to an angry old man, and now, just confused. Sad to see, but his best move is to step down.

Old 06-08-2017, 04:10 PM

18,076 posts, read 27,530,227 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marino760 View Post
The problem with Comey now is that he's lost all credibility. Of course the far left Trump haters still pretend his word is as good as gold.
Comey lied about Trump lying.

Comey is a whackjob and because of him and many other reasons, our whole Intelligence Agency, NSA, FBI, and CIA are beyond disarray. They are an embarrassment to this country.

I don't know why Trump did Comey the way he did in the firing, but he may have his reasons. Obviously, Trump was sticking up Comey's youknowwhat.

But make no mistake, President Trump is no liar.

Put yourselves in President Trump's shoes and look at all the resistance he's had on him since 2015 and look how far he's gotten besides that.

I think Trump's enemies will wear out and wither away in short order.

The lefties lost Collusion with Russia Russia Russia today. They lost Obstruction of Justice today. They may have gotten Trump may have lied to Comey today.

Comey is a leaker. I knew this. What a slimeball.

Trump tweets, Comey leaks.

Comey leaked to put pressure on AG Sessions to recuse himself and knew this two weeks before he did.

The F.B.I. Broke the law in doing this.

Comey perjured himself today, as usual, as well. How could Comey know two weeks in advance, knowing full well there was no investigation against Trump, that the AG Sessions would recuse himself?

Last edited by McGowdog; 06-08-2017 at 04:36 PM..

Old 06-08-2017, 04:13 PM

30,363 posts, read 23,827,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
What an unbelievable pile of horse spit:

//www.city-data.com/forum/searc...rchid=28463625
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies