Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-09-2017, 08:26 PM

3,519 posts, read 2,823,517 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
Exactly.
Comey associates described the dinner with Trump (a 1-on-1 at a lonely table in the middle of an empty room) as Comey had related it to them.
Trump said: That's a lie! I have tapes!
Comey replied - that's fine - I have contemporaneous notes. Bring on your tapes.
Comey also told 5 people in the FBI of his meeting at the time where Trump asked him to let the Flynn thing go.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-09-2017, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Nailed It!
Will have to owe the rep for now,
Trump even lied about the weather on Day 1.

Old 06-09-2017, 08:28 PM

10,920 posts, read 6,915,650 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
Timeline?
See my other post on this: //www.city-data.com/forum/48447953-post42.html

Old 06-09-2017, 08:32 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,947,214 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redd Jedd View Post
Trump even lied about the weather on Day 1.
And the crowds, and how many voted for him, and ........... well you name it, pathological Liars lie even when there is no point to it.

Old 06-09-2017, 08:34 PM

Trump even lied today, in the same press conference as he was calling Comey a liar.

A Romanian reporter asked if they had discussed including Romania in the immigrant waiver program. The Romanian president said "Yes..." but before he continued, Trump butted in and said no but they will talk about that in future.

The Romanian president then continued that he mentioned it, and that he has brought this up in previous meetings.

Old 06-09-2017, 08:35 PM

Quote:
And the crowds, and how many voted for him, and ........... well you name it, pathological Liars lie even when there is no point to it.
I mean we all saw it. It started to rain just as Trump started to speak. W had a fight with his rain slicker. It rained.

Old 06-09-2017, 08:39 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,654,236 times
Quote:
LOL, he did no such thing, but I am sure you are hoping for it to come about. But hey, I am cool if the investigations bring down both Hillary and Trump I will be more than happy.

It is only a MATTER of time now....

Old 06-09-2017, 08:42 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,854,718 times
Ya know what I think is really funny ? Donald Trump thought he would be so cool and try to intimidate Comey by hinting he might have tapes of their conversations. HOWEVER ,what the dumb SOB forgot is that those tapes would confirm what Comey alleges about those conversations !

Now Trump has painted himself into a corner, once again. If he has those tapes, they are going to bury him, if he doesn't have those tapes he will be proven to be a liar once more. He really doesn't think things through ever.

Old 06-09-2017, 08:46 PM

32,072 posts, read 15,077,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
The guy who served 3 presidents. He's also a leaker and not trustworthy. He's a conflicted individual who got himself into some hot water.

Actually, he's not in hot water at all. He wasn't a federal employee at the time because Trump fired him. I would say he is a patriot to our country. He is loyal to our constitution not the president.

Old 06-09-2017, 08:51 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,654,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Ya know what I think is really funny ? Donald Trump thought he would be so cool and try to intimidate Comey by hinting he might have tapes of their conversations. HOWEVER ,what the dumb SOB forgot is that those tapes would confirm what Comey alleges about those conversations !

Now Trump has painted himself into a corner, once again. If he has those tapes, they are going to bury him, if he doesn't have those tapes he will be proven to be a liar once more. He really doesn't think things through ever.

It is called, playing poker.

He leaked he had kept notes, trump then says he better hope(there is that word again) he doesn't have tapes.... Not the other way around. Trump didn't say he had tapes and Comey thought in the middle of the night, I have to get this out there.

Have you ever played poker? Trump called his hand on a bluff and it incriminated Comey and took Lynch with him. Lynch leads to Obama.... LOL!
Trump is smarter than you give him credit.
You forget, he destroyed the Bush & Clinton Dynasties.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies