Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-09-2017, 09:01 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,654,236 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
You better hope trump has no tapes, which is actually very likely, when Congress hears them the stuff will hit the fan and trump will right in front of it.
He destroyed what? Good grief,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I hope he does have tapes to trigger you more than you are now, once agian I will get to say, you were wrong again.
It must get old to be told you were wrong so much. Must work over your self esteem pretty hard.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-09-2017, 09:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
You left out "Classified", nothing the trumpster said to Comey that was put out for public consumption was classified, conversations do not fall under that rule. I think you just make this stuff on the fly, hey, you are learning from trump, how to wing it and fail.

Doesn't matter, it was behind closed doors with a one on one with the President of the United States of America, or did you forget he is the President. It is government information, he was a government employee with special privileges at the time. Privileges that come with conditions... Period.

You are still thinking he is running "The Apprentice" is the problem.

This ain't you talking to me, and let the gossip go.

Old 06-09-2017, 09:04 PM

18,026 posts, read 27,475,785 times
All of the crimes to the United States of America have been committed by the investigators you eedgits, gobshightes and blatherskites!

Old 06-09-2017, 09:07 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,947,214 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
I hope he does have tapes to trigger you more than you are now, once agian I will get to say, you were wrong again.
It must get old to be told you were wrong so much. Must work over your self esteem pretty hard.
I do too, me thinks you boy will burn them before turning them over and they would hang him if he does.
LOL, my self esteem is just fine, but thanks for caring, I will try to remember that when the trump house of cards comes crashing down around you.

Old 06-09-2017, 09:07 PM

32,072 posts, read 15,077,213 times
Quote:
The same ones Hillary signed about handling government documents.
These were his memos, not government documents. Huge difference.

Old 06-09-2017, 09:08 PM

3,519 posts, read 2,823,517 times
Quote:
It is called, playing poker.

He leaked he had kept notes, trump then says he better hope(there is that word again) he doesn't have tapes.... Not the other way around. Trump didn't say he had tapes and Comey thought in the middle of the night, I have to get this out there.

Have you ever played poker? Trump called his hand on a bluff and it incriminated Comey and took Lynch with him. Lynch leads to Obama.... LOL!
Trump is smarter than you give him credit.
You forget, he destroyed the Bush & Clinton Dynasties.
No, not being from NY (if you are not), this is typical Trump. Bully people and threaten lawsuits under the assumption that they will back down because they don't want to go to court or could not afford to go to court. What Trump doesn't realize that the people he's up against now won't back down and are not afraid to go to court, congress, where ever.

Trump has said many times before he'll do something or he'll show proof that he's 100% correct only to never show the proof or meekly admit he was wrong. Case in point, he admitted that Obama was born in the US after all his bluster and the "proof" his investigators were finding in Hawaii that we would not believe.
Or how he couldn't even prove he was a billionaire when the author of a book said he was only worth about $200 million. All he had to do was prove he had over $1 billion in assets. The case was tossed when the judge did not accept that Trump's daily net worth depends on how he feels that day.

The same words, mannerisms and themes are at work here. This is nothing new for Trump.

Old 06-09-2017, 09:10 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,947,214 times
Quote:
Doesn't matter, it was behind closed doors with a one on one with the President of the United States of America, or did you forget he is the President. It is government information, he was a government employee with special privileges at the time. Privileges that come with conditions... Period.
So sorry but that is Not how it works, there is no privilege involved here. I would remind you that having inappropriate private meetings with individual directors of government agencies is frowned upon in Washington for good reasons, trump was trying to hide something he knew was wrong. Period.

Old 06-09-2017, 09:11 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,542,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
He lied twice.
1. He said in a previous hearing that he nor anyone else was the source of any leaks
2. That he leaked the memos AFTER Trump's tweet when in fact he released it BEFORE the tweet.

Those are the two known right now.
You got that wrong, you may want to check the dates.

Old 06-09-2017, 09:11 PM

3,519 posts, read 2,823,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Going further, these were his impressions of the meetings he had with the president. Many people have written books after they left government service, containing their experiences during their service.

Old 06-09-2017, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Nope, he was a government employee with special privileges with the President of the United States of America. Or did you forget that and think he is still just the Apprentice?

This is not you, writing notes about our conversation here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies