Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-25-2017, 08:37 PM

34,938 posts, read 36,231,960 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
You are not being very tolerant with your name calling.

Who says he was supposed to be "gone" several years ago? His radio program is still very popular and has a vast audience. Of course, those who disagree with them (and rarely admit he is accurate very often) will call him names like "tubby" (even though he lost 50+ lbs).
He said he was gonna move if Obama was re-elected. He's still here.

Didn't realize he'd lost weight.

He's still a jackass.

I was unaware that tolerance of jerks like Limbaugh was a requirement to post here. Or at all, really.

Old 06-26-2017, 12:27 AM

6,658 posts, read 4,744,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
1. Kathy Griffin ‘Beheads’ Trump in Graphic Photo
2. Madonna – “I’ve thought a lot about blowing up the White House.”
3. Snoop Dogg “Shoots” Trump in the Head in Music Video
4. Robert De Niro: “I’d Like to Punch Him in the Face”
5. Joss Whedon: “I Want a Rhino to F*ck Paul Ryan to Death”
6. Shakespeare in the Park Stabs ‘Trump’ to Death in Performance of ‘Julius Caesar’
7. David Simon: “Pick Up a G*ddamn Brick” if Trump Fires Robert Mueller
8. Mickey Rourke Threatens to Beat Trump with Baseball Bat: “He Can Suck My F*cking D*ck”
9. Actress Lea DeLaria Threatens to ‘Take Out’ Republicans and Independents with Baseball Bat after Trump Win
10. Rapper YG Threatens Trump with “F*ck Donald Trump” Song
11. Marilyn Manson Kills ‘Trump’ in Music Video
12. Rapper Everlast Warns Trump: “I Will Punch You in Your F*cking Face”
13. Larry Wilmore Jokes About Suffocating Trump with ‘Pillow They Used to Kill Scalia’
14. Stephen Colbert’s Late Show Puts Stephen Miller’s Head on a Spike
15. Sarah Silverman Suggests Military Could Help Overthrow Trump
Don't remember seeing any of these threats to Obama when he was president.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-26-2017, 03:35 AM

46,261 posts, read 27,074,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
He said he was gonna move if Obama was re-elected. He's still here.

Didn't realize he'd lost weight.

He's still a jackass.

I was unaware that tolerance of jerks like Limbaugh was a requirement to post here. Or at all, really.
Actually you're wrong...and is everything implemented?

The left loves to play words....

Quote:
"I'll just tell you this," Limbaugh said at the time to a call-in guest discussing the bill that eventually became the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act. "If this passes and it's five years from now and all that stuff gets implemented, I am leaving the country. I'll go to Costa Rica."
Progressives mock Rush Limbaugh over promise he didn't make

As much stuff that was pushed off till after elections....and who knows what else was pushed off to help the dems....

Not our problem you don't research.

Your opinion...

You seem to be unaware of a l lot....

Old 06-26-2017, 09:43 AM

18,158 posts, read 15,616,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
Well, 2nd Amendment folks are all about guns.

I doubt DJT was referring to "protest peacefully."

Come on. Call it out, no matter who does it.

Me, I think him saying that while RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT was a bigger deal than an aging actor who is known for playing a drunken pirate waxing poetic at a music festival (where he was probably, actually drunk), but deductive reason seems to often fly out the window in here.

The Griffin incident was ACTUALLY alarming. Because THAT was planned.

mmmmm. Very few second amendment advocates support even the suggestion of armed insurrection/civil war. Thing is we know better. Sure here's people out there beating that drum, but, like their leftist counterparts they represent he fringe radicals. And, like their leftist counterparts they are all mouth. Nature has cursed them with a Mastiff mouth and a ***** cat rear end.

All this jabber about resorting to violent means to political ends is starting to weary me. And millions of people like me. Just because we own and use firearms and support the second amendment does not mean we are spoiling for an armed conflict. This rhetoric coming out of leftist camps since the election talking about military coups, violent rebellion and assassination/terrorist acts to undo the lawful election of our president and congressional representatives quite frankly spooks me something awful. With the sway that celebrities like Madonna and Depp hold over their fans making statements such as they have just sends the odds some demented fan will act on their prodding and do something REALLY bad. Just to impress their idols.

Hinkley shot Reagan to get Jodi Fosters attention. Celebrities have influence and many fans are quite fanatical. The celebrity section need to take the RPMs down a couple grand before parts start flying off the engine.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies