Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-02-2017, 08:36 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,857,927 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFP View Post
The was a study done that shows there is a correlation with the frequency of it's use and it is directly proportional to how small the person's vocabulary is.

That's funny, I think it has to do more with how small other things are.

Trump is doing we anti Trumpers the Yugest favor he could ever give, by keeping up the idiotic tweets and statements. Every time he does one of these boneheaded acts, he might as well take a hammer and drive another nail into his credibility and support from his party. He thinks he is being a rebel and being cool, but it makes him look worse every time he does it.

Anyone who doesn't admit there is something very seriously missing inside his head has blinders on. He is as nutty as a fruitcake, and getting more insane by the day. I think this past 6 months has pushed him over the edge. All we have to do is sit back and watch him self destruct.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-02-2017, 08:41 PM

26,655 posts, read 28,708,450 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post

Trump is doing we anti Trumpers the Yugest favor he could ever give, by keeping up the idiotic tweets and statements. Every time he does one of these boneheaded acts, he might as well take a hammer and drive another nail into his credibility and support from his party. He thinks he is being a rebel and being cool, but it makes him look worse every time he does it.

Anyone who doesn't admit there is something very seriously missing inside his head has blinders on. He is as nutty as a fruitcake, and getting more insane by the day. I think this past 6 months has pushed him over the edge. All we have to do is sit back and watch him self destruct.
I know.

Thing is, he makes himself look bad because he is so thin skinned and can't stand criticism. Everyone who has every been popular or famous has had to learn to deal with the media. Trump cannot learn how. Right from the beginning he turned them against him. What does he expect when he treats people that way?

Old 07-02-2017, 08:41 PM

22,475 posts, read 12,014,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Liked by morons perhaps....It takes a moron to admire a moron.
And you care about all this, because...?

Old 07-02-2017, 08:42 PM

22,475 posts, read 12,014,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by neko_mimi View Post
Just the kind of attitude that's going to ensure you guys keep losing elections. I hope you keep it up.
The poster you're responding to doesn't live in the US. Makes me wonder why she cares about our elections.

Old 07-02-2017, 08:42 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,823,758 times
Quote:
The glove doesn't fit I'm racially "white" so if I call a white person white trash I'm exempt from being a racist. Try again.
"White trash" is so, well, trashy to say. I don't like calling people trash.

Old 07-02-2017, 08:43 PM

15,754 posts, read 7,602,411 times
Quote:
He's a total disgrace who makes a mockery out of the office of the presidency. This is what white trash with money looks like.
Bill Clinton beat him to it, (I did not have sex with that woman) with Obama coming in after that with the apology for America's sins tours, however, Trump does come in 3rd with language that clearly points that the old man is stuck in the 80's along his old man (childish behavior) semantics on the twitter, etc., yet he still does not get voted off the island. Which proves America does love their reality T.V. and no one cares anymore about the moral or ethical character of the person they put into the Oval office, not since, well the 80's when Reagan left office ...

Old 07-02-2017, 08:43 PM

1,144 posts, read 1,643,425 times
Quote:

It's going to take awhile because right now too many people think this stuff is funny and cute, but you're right he is going to self destruct. It's just a shame he is taking the country down with him. He is getting worse and worse the longer he is in office. The mental decline will continue.

Old 07-02-2017, 08:48 PM

14,489 posts, read 6,105,346 times
Quote:

You people have been saying this since June 2015

Old 07-02-2017, 08:48 PM

957 posts, read 758,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by d4g4m View Post
Bush took the insults for 8 years. Trump doesn't and won't. Liberals throw an insult, he throws one right back.
As did President Obama and every President that comes to mind. Remember Gerald Ford? They though are adults and know it comes with the territory and are in tune with the job they were elected to do. Trump is what, 71 years old and acts like a petulant little child throwing a tantrum when anyone dares be critical of him.

The founding fathers wrote into the Constitution that a person must be at least 35 years old to serve as President. I guess they assumed one reached maturity by that age. In trump's case, they were wrong.

Old 07-02-2017, 08:50 PM

14,489 posts, read 6,105,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mellowmike View Post
As did President Obama and every President that comes to mind. Remember Gerald Ford? They though are adults and know it comes with the territory and are in tune with the job they were elected to do. Trump is what, 71 years old and acts like a petulant little child throwing a tantrum when anyone dares be critical of him.

The founding fathers wrote into the Constitution that a person must be at least 35 years old to serve as President. I guess they assumed one reached maturity by that age. In trump's case, they were wrong.

The media treated Obama with kids gloves and you know it
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies