Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-03-2017, 07:12 AM

52,697 posts, read 34,586,907 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beach Sportsfan View Post
That tweet was just another in his string of serious mental issues. Yes it is sad that too many keep ignoring it and trying to rationalize it. But don't worry it won't be long before there is another one.
i'm not worried. leftists will still be in meltdown mode from the previous one. soon they'll be in a permanent liquid state.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-03-2017, 07:19 AM

17,155 posts, read 12,973,124 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesg View Post
I also know what black trash looks like.
At least this trash has made payroll and done business in the real world.
He knows how to win and America likes winners.
You ain't seen nothing yet.
So what? That reasoning was Trump voters' fatal flaw: assuming that a successful businessman would know how to run the US government. I am still amazed that any logical person believed voting for Trump would be a good idea. They would never hire an inexperienced candidate to manage their small business, yet they hired a completely inexperienced individual to run the most powerful country in the world.

A government does not function at all like private enterprise. And Trump as POTUS might have even turned out OK if he wasn't completely crazy, hired other people who were experienced in politics or government, and took advice from these individuals, but of course that didn't happen either. And when you add that mess in with his inexperience and corruption, we now have this train wreck of an administration and little legal means of stopping it.

Old 07-03-2017, 07:20 AM

90,297 posts, read 120,823,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tominftl View Post
This is exactly right. If money could only give this guy some class. He is white trash.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesg View Post
I also know what black trash looks like.
At least this trash has made payroll and done business in the real world.
He knows how to win and America likes winners.
You ain't seen nothing yet.
Both of you-stop using that word "trash". It's very inappropriate in reference to anybody.

jonesg, IIRC, Trump hasn't always "made payroll" and has stiffed workers.

Old 07-03-2017, 07:21 AM

12,638 posts, read 8,960,888 times
The left wing temper tantrum doesn't end, does it? Oh well, it's going to be a long eight years for the anti-American left.

Old 07-03-2017, 07:21 AM

4,178 posts, read 2,651,065 times
LMAO.

This entire thing is hilarious to me. Simply because it's WWE.

Sure, the President isn't SUPPOSED to send out 4chan'ish videos, but he did.

The way the media is acting, it's kinda making me root for Trump after all of this. Like the reporter on CNN yesterday who said "Donald Trump is trying to get reporters killed". You mean, from fake pro-wrestling? LOL. Eeek.

Old 07-03-2017, 07:26 AM

25,963 posts, read 22,143,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by neko_mimi View Post
I'm sure this will be far more successful than their last 500 desperate attempts to remove him.
Yes, it definitely stinks of liberal desperation!

Quote:
Originally Posted by d4g4m View Post
Bush took the insults for 8 years. Trump doesn't and won't. Liberals throw an insult, he throws one right back.
American spirit? Yeah, love it. Trump nor our country is going to be a doormat for anyone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
Trust in the media is at an all time low

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/296003-poll-trust-in-media-at-all-time-low

Yet Dems think sucking up to and fawning over Anderson Cooper, Wolf Blitzer, Chuck Todd and the like is their winning strategy. Lol!
What else do they have?

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko_mimi View Post
Nope, just the fake news media.
Does anyone other than the liberals pay attention to it anymore? I think everyone else just rolls their eyes at the "news".

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownbagg View Post
isnt wrestling fake too.
Yes. Don't tell those that watch it that though. I am guessing though, if they believe that wrestling is "real", it follows that they believe that fake news is "real". It takes a certain................

Old 07-03-2017, 07:26 AM

27,582 posts, read 28,693,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnymarkjiz View Post
LMAO.

This entire thing is hilarious to me. Simply because it's WWE.

Sure, the President isn't SUPPOSED to send out 4chan'ish videos, but he did.

The way the media is acting, it's kinda making me root for Trump after all of this. Like the reporter on CNN yesterday who said "Donald Trump is trying to get reporters killed". You mean, from fake pro-wrestling? LOL. Eeek.
It was a smashing success for Trump if you look at it strategically.

By far his most popular tweet since he became President.

Old 07-03-2017, 07:28 AM

4,178 posts, read 2,651,065 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCityDreamer View Post

RAW gets the highest ratings ever tonight now because of this. LOL.

But yeah, the fake outrage is really annoying with this from the media.

I mean, didn't CNN hire The Rock to do a special for them a month or two ago? So, they should know that WWE is staged and not real. Yet..... "DONALD TRUMP IS CALLING FOR REAL VIOLENCE AGAINST REPORTERS!"

Old 07-03-2017, 07:28 AM

15,706 posts, read 11,782,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCityDreamer View Post

Most of his twitter followers are bots, so how many likes a tweet gets is irrelevant.

Old 07-03-2017, 07:29 AM

8,079 posts, read 10,087,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beach Sportsfan View Post
That tweet was just another in his string of serious mental issues. Yes it is sad that too many keep ignoring it and trying to rationalize it. But don't worry it won't be long before there is another one.

Thankfully he will post another one, and more after that. As many have said, one need not do anything and just let him bury himself. My only hope is that it happens before our country goes completely down the gurgler. Were I looking to attack the US, this would be a good time. Can you imagine the scatterbrained response? Perhaps the world will send a message to him at G-20 and refuse to speak or engage with him at any time.

One solution might be for Congress to demand he have a real physical from a real doctor. Normally our President has an annual physical through the surgeon generals office at a military facility. A complete physical and mental workup would likely disclose some serious shortcomings which might put him on the "unfit by way of disability" list. Perhaps a compromise to let him resign with grace and go back to his private life would be a fair conclusion to this horror show (as much as I personally would like to see him spend the rest of his days in a rubber room without a computer).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies