Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Did Trump and company collude with an enemy of the USA to win the presidency?
Yes 213 59.83%
No 143 40.17%
Voters: 356. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-16-2017, 12:09 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,536,757 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by djmilf View Post
Roll this around in your brain...it could have been the Russian government that leaked the info.

Putin and the Russian government have been working to get US sanctions on Russia either ended or mitigated. They've already received an out for the New York money laundering scheme, having to pay a pittance of a fine and admit no guilt, only months after the Trump administration fired the federal prosecutor pursuing the case.

It could be that the Russian government leaked the information to ratchet up pressure on the Trump administration. Any one else notice that when the entire situation blew up on the Trumps, there were Russians popping up and furthering the dialog.

Also, remember that while the news was breaking and the Trump administration was on its third iteration of "the truth" about that meeting, Trump Advisor Sebastian Gorka called for returning the Russian compounds seized by the federal government, supposedly to 'improve relations' with Russia. Sounds more like an attempt to mollify Putin.

Makes one wonder what else the Russians might be holding over the head of the Trump presidency.
I have been thinking the same thing.

Old 07-16-2017, 12:10 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,165,778 times
Hey liberal nut jobs.. President Trump also met with Putin for two hours... collusion?

Old 07-16-2017, 12:11 PM

13,388 posts, read 6,442,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilEyeFleegle View Post
I'm not so sure that it's blackmail..as much as it is that chaos in the US suits Putin's purposes.

Putin is not Pro-Trump. He uses Trump and the current flare-up of our culture wars..to gain advantage. So far..I'd say it's working pretty good for Russia.
Yep and liberals are playing right into his hands.

Old 07-16-2017, 12:13 PM

57,301 posts, read 26,217,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post

The Hill made that comment regarding Lynch's involvement but that is contradicted by Lynch and other publications. This appears to be entirely the US Attorney Southern Distict of NY which may not even have gone to Preet Bharara who headed that office. This appears to be very minor. I sincerely doubt the US Attorney would get involved in such a minor case, besides this has nothing to do with Trump Jr.

Quote:
On January 6, 2016, Judge Thomas P. Griesa of the Southern District of New York heard arguments over Veselnitskaya's request to remain in the U.S. According to a court transcript, he asked the government's attorney, Paul Monteleoni, if the Justice Department would agree to grant a one-week extension of Veselnitskaya's immigration parole status. Monteleoni replied that he did not "have the final say but I will certainly pass the request along to those in the government who do, and I think for an extension of that length I'm optimistic."
It is unclear under whether the DOJ granted Veselnitskaya another extension to continue her work in the U.S., but records of the case make no further mention of an extension being granted beyond January 14, 2016.

Why did Obama's DOJ let Natalia Veselnitskaya into U.S.? - CBS News

Old 07-16-2017, 12:14 PM

13,388 posts, read 6,442,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 60sagain View Post
So ironic that the world of the sixties Vietnam era, environmental era, civil rights era etc., is happening again, for the same reasons, Russia and China. Those of you too young to remember, or too self involved to care should be reading up on world events of that era, to truly understand what you are watching unfold today. All the same players are involved, in one way or another. the wealthy, of these countries did this before. Anyone eyes, ears and minds open, can see pretty clearly what is happening for the special folks, (wealthy and upper middle class) and to, the rest of you, Wake up. I'm happy, I have my piece of the world and all the comforts....if I don't live too long.....but those in your 20s, 30s, phew, I fear for your ignorance and your refusal to see, and I pray you start paying close attention. You are the inheritors of this whole mess. Quit with the sound bite 140 character lives you are leading. That isn't what is happening to you. Your self absorption will be your own demise.
You're not very astute are you?

Old 07-16-2017, 12:17 PM

12,755 posts, read 9,649,482 times
That is funny as hell!

I guess the tRump 'kids' need babysitters or nannies.

God, what a hilarious (in an awful way) bunch!

I think they should just start at the beginning and blame God for creating Adam and Eve! LOL

Old 07-16-2017, 12:19 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,536,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by latimeria View Post
So if the DNC set this trap....why didn't we hear about it until now? Why would they "let" Trump win and forfeit the chance for the Democrats to win the Presidency?
They don't seem to think logical.

Old 07-16-2017, 12:21 PM

8,665 posts, read 5,849,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
That is funny as hell!

I guess the tRump 'kids' need babysitters or nannies.

God, what a hilarious (in an awful way) bunch!

I think they should just start at the beginning and blame God for creating Adam and Eve! LOL

I expect that disgusting worm Sean Spicer or the skank Kelly Ann Conway... to do just that any day now!

Old 07-16-2017, 12:22 PM
i7pXFLbhE3gq

n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travel Crazy View Post
Wolves is right. The Comey thing certainly didn't help her but she buried herself. Blaming Comey is just HRC, yet again, pointing the finger elsewhere.

Look, people should have realized the polls were bogus, in my view. CNN openly disclosed, over and over, that they were over-sampling Democrats in the polling. I mean HELLO! They were utterly fraudulently-conducted polls.

She wasn't going to win. America is sick of her and most Dems I know who did vote for her openly admitted holding their nose while they did so. What does that tell you?
And yet the polls got the result basically right. She wound up losing because of <80,000 votes in a few states.

Old 07-16-2017, 12:22 PM

17,717 posts, read 13,539,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travel Crazy View Post
Who dished? Likely the DNC.
Pretty good chance they arranged the "meeting" too.
I'm sure they have many more tricks up their sleeve. More to come......

We need an icon that says bat ***** crazy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies