Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Did Trump and company collude with an enemy of the USA to win the presidency?
Yes 213 59.83%
No 143 40.17%
Voters: 356. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-23-2017, 05:44 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,018,755 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KonaldDuth View Post
Seems it has fallen out of news headlines. Well, I guess it's normally hard to keep up a story when your story is "We'll have more on this next week ..." By the way, over 1 year and still no incriminating info? Lol.
I guess they are just playing around......those guys are kidders like that -- I mean all the guys doing the investigation.

Old 08-23-2017, 05:45 PM

13,711 posts, read 9,233,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NY_refugee87 View Post
That's just the general concensus in here about red states and conservatives... been that way since I entered here...
Irrelevant.

Quote:
Why I'm asking you, you seem pretty determined that it did in fact happen or that Russian Trolls somehow changed the election...
Irrelevant.

Quote:
Still forgetting sidelining Sanders flipped alot of votes to Trump or 3rd party?
Or that your candidate wasn't liked or trusted and ran on a flawed campaign?
Trying to shift the focus from the Trump investigation to Hillary Clinton.

Nice try. No cookie.

This thread isn't about Hillary, the election result, or Sanders. It is about the Russian investigation.

Old 08-23-2017, 05:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
If it was part of it, why haven't the servers been inspected by experts in the FBI and NSA?
Because the DNC is an evil party with things to hide and they were purposely preventing their servers from being inspected. Happy?

Now, let's move on and focus on this thread's subject, shall we?

Old 08-23-2017, 05:48 PM

8,224 posts, read 3,497,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
Irrelevant.

Irrelevant.

Trying to shift the focus from the Trump investigation to Hillary Clinton.

Nice try. No cookie.

This thread isn't about Hillary, the election result, or Sanders. It is about the Russian investigation.
LOL

So then you agree the previous administration is to be held liable for if Russians changed votes for Hillary to votes for Trump since proper measures to protect the polls weren't in place under the previous administration?

You still fail to understand your side had a flawed candidate and lost fair and square...

Old 08-23-2017, 05:49 PM

34,619 posts, read 21,615,505 times
Quote:
It is about the Russian investigation.
Which is a lot like the search for Bigfoot.

"We don't have any actual evidence, but people are saying they heard things. All of the reports of something being out there, can't just be coincidence."

Old 08-23-2017, 05:52 PM

Quote:
LOL

So then you agree the previous administration is to be held liable for if Russians changed votes for Hillary to votes for Trump since proper measures to protect the polls weren't in place under the previous administration?
Fine. Let's just say I hold the previous administration responsible. Happy?

Will that motivate you to finally focus on the thread of this subject?? My guess is no.

Quote:
You still fail to understand your side had a flawed candidate and lost fair and square...
You fail to understand this and the Russian collusion can happen simultaneously.

You are acting as if Patriot is the better team then Deflategate couldn't have happened.

Old 08-23-2017, 05:54 PM

9,742 posts, read 4,495,432 times
Quote:
Fine. Let's just say I hold the previous administration responsible. Happy?

Will that motivate you to finally focus on the thread of this subject?? My guess is no.

You fail to understand this and the Russian collusion can happen simultaneously.

You are acting as if Patriot is the better team then Deflategate couldn't have happened.

As a Rams fan I would have cited spy gate.

Old 08-23-2017, 05:54 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,261,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KonaldDuth View Post
Seems it has fallen out of news headlines. Well, I guess it's normally hard to keep up a story when your story is "We'll have more on this next week ..." By the way, over 1 year and still no incriminating info? Lol.
You mean the Russia investigation morphing into obstruction?

Well, the latest is that Trump is very unhappy with Congress for not attempting to block the investigation as he told McConnell, and attempting to block legislation that would prevent him from firing Mueller.

It is definitely still in Trump's headlines. Donny's not happy about it. So yeah, it does kind of make one LOL.

"...President Donald Trump privately vented his frustration over Russia-related matters with at least two other Republican senators this month, according to people familiar with the conversations...

Trump expressed frustration over a bipartisan bill sanctioning Russia and tried to convince Senate Foreign Relations Chairman Bob Corker (R-Tenn.) that it wasn't good policy, according to three people familiar with the call. Trump argued that the legislation was unconstitutional and said it would damage his presidency. Corker was unrelenting, these people said, and told Trump the bill was going to pass both houses with bipartisan support..."

Trump clashed with multiple GOP senators over Russia - POLITICO

Old 08-23-2017, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
Which is a lot like the search for Bigfoot.

"We don't have any actual evidence, but people are saying they heard things. All of the reports of something being out there, can't just be coincidence."

Except we have members of the Trump family openly admitted to believing in the existence of Bigfoot and released emails showing they were looking for Bigfoot themselves.

You do notice that the harder you guys try to spin this, the more ridiculous you guys look right? All we have to do is just refer you back to what the Trump campaign admitted to doing to completely debunk your spin?!

Old 08-23-2017, 05:59 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,847,766 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by knowledgeiskey View Post
I'm sorry. But if you really think this is all intended to undermine the Trump presidency by the "establishment" because of a failed election, you are a conspiracy theorist!!! The evidence of meddling is overwhelming, and the media is only reporting on what's given to them.
you, and others like you, constantly throw out this "evidence" that trump and the russians colluded to throw the election to trump, and yet this has been investigated for more than a year now, and NO evidence has come forth. when nixon was under investigation for his possible role in watergate, there was evidence that came up indicating his role in the coverup, real evidence, not just the lies that john dean constantly told.

but in this case there has been no evidence come up. and before you even suggest that it is being held under lock and key, that would be pure rubbish. someone would be leaking that evidence, especially if it was harmful to trump, and no one has. sorry but this investigation is a huge waste of time and money.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies