Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Would you vote to forfeit 800,000 American job opportunities?
Sure, why not? We are generous. 46 34.07%
No! Are you crazy? 76 56.30%
I don't care. 13 9.63%
Voters: 135. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-14-2017, 09:49 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,636,151 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dothetwist View Post
His base is not happy. But 80% of Americans are glad he finally caved on DACA.
I'm part of Trump's base.

I'm happy that he canceled Obama's Unconstitutional Dreamer EO and tossed it back to Congress where it belongs.

This is what we elected him to do.

Too bad you guys still haven't figured it out.

It's probably why you can't figure out why he will be re-elected again in 2020.

Old 09-14-2017, 09:57 AM

10,926 posts, read 22,000,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
I'm part of Trump's base.

I'm happy that he canceled Obama's Unconstitutional Dreamer EO and tossed it back to Congress where it belongs.

This is what we elected him to do.

Too bad you guys still haven't figured it out.

It's probably why you can't figure out why he will be re-elected again in 2020.
X2. I also don't have a problem with a deal to let them stay/build the wall. With provisions that disallow any welfare or other government handouts, no amnesty/citizenship or right to vote. Nothing wrong with compromises, that's how life works.

Last edited by NHDave; 09-14-2017 at 10:44 AM..

Old 09-14-2017, 10:01 AM

2,422 posts, read 1,449,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyGoldenLife View Post
You remember why that didn't happen under Obama?

1. Obama was Black
2. The GOP of the Senate and the House (full decks) obstructed everything he did cause they could

Of course, they want to take credit for these pieces of legislation from a "supposed" GOP POTUS and a full deck in the Senate and the House. Duhhhhhhhhh
True or not, it seems like a deal is getting done under Trump's watch.

16,579 posts, read 20,712,881 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
More hysteria and tomfoolery from the left in this thread. And more predictions of what will happen with The Wall. Not much reading of actual news, though.

I love the "Trump finally caved on DACA" comments. It shows absolutely no knowledge of current events or even current positions on DACA.

As long as we have Democrats like these posters, our Republican politicians are safe.
And as long as Republicans (like Trump) support Democratic policies (like DACA) we can all get along.

2,333 posts, read 1,489,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
More hysteria and tomfoolery from the left in this thread. And more predictions of what will happen with The Wall. Not much reading of actual news, though.

I love the "Trump finally caved on DACA" comments. It shows absolutely no knowledge of current events or even current positions on DACA.

As long as we have Democrats like these posters, our Republican politicians are safe.
You're right... people who actually know the man, including Ann Coulter, Bannon (via Breitbart), etc are wrong. YOU truly know what's going on in Trump's head.

Old 09-14-2017, 10:11 AM

13,778 posts, read 9,664,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Seriously? The DACAs registered with the Fed Government. They know exactly who and where they are. Duh.

Buh bye illegal aliens.
Yep. their parents too. Their parents sacrificed everything for their children's future. They gave up their anonymity and their security by giving the US government all their personal information and documentation of themselves and their children, including their entire life history. Any chage of address of any sort must be immediately reported to ICE.
They know if the whip ever comes down, they will be the first to go. People like you hold the whip and can't wait to use it. We're all very aware of who you really are and what you stand for.

They Trusted the US government in exchange for a chance for their children. No greater love or sacrifice can a parent show.

Old 09-14-2017, 10:18 AM

7,150 posts, read 4,906,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
DACA will expire in less than 6 months. No new applications are being processed. When illegal aliens' current DACA stay of deportation has expired, that's it.

Buh bye illegal aliens.
Check TV incl. Fox News.....you missed the last news cycle. DACA lives!!!

Old 09-14-2017, 10:22 AM

7,150 posts, read 4,906,179 times
Ryan to hold presser any minute and expected to take q.s on DACA.

Old 09-14-2017, 10:27 AM

123 posts, read 103,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
Most of DACA immigrants are Latinos with 79% being from Mexico.....how is that racist? ......none are from Europe.....try again with the race card.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...s.html?mcubz=0

so robbing a store for money and food is now acceptable? LOL

Social Security Fraud, forgery, perjury on I-9 forms, falsification of Green Cards and Driver's License, Identity theft are FELONIES.

see no common ground with the left!!!!! they made that clear a long time ago.
You're very lucky you're a Puerto Rican you probably wouldn't be saying this stuff if your parents were coming to this country illegally and you had no other option but to be here.

Old 09-14-2017, 10:30 AM

123 posts, read 103,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
Most of DACA immigrants are Latinos with 79% being from Mexico.....how is that racist? ......none are from Europe.....try again with the race card.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...s.html?mcubz=0

so robbing a store for money and food is now acceptable? LOL

Social Security Fraud, forgery, perjury on I-9 forms, falsification of Green Cards and Driver's License, Identity theft are FELONIES.

see no common ground with the left!!!!! they made that clear a long time ago.
And why did he mention legal immigrants from Italy Ireland and Germany? Why not mention legal immigrants from Latin America? There's plenty of those around. Oh and nice try telling me I'm playing the "race card".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies