Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-09-2017, 07:38 PM
miu

17,769 posts, read 40,176,155 times

Advertisements

Humans are visual creatures. Therefore, humans will never be completely colourblind. IMO the main problem is that liberals and blacks think that white conservatives are the only racists... but ALL humans are racists.

And in my experience, blacks are the biggest racists. Even when in the company of white liberals, blacks still see racism against their race everywhere. Perhaps, they are the ones most unhappy with being black.

Old 09-09-2017, 07:40 PM

12,638 posts, read 8,956,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
I don't think you can have resentment without in someway......feeling like a victim. You are arguing that you, as a tax payer, are a victim of UNFAIRNESS (having to pay for something you should not hate to)...which manifest in your resentment. No?
I'm not the victim here. The black population of Baltimore and every other big city is getting shafted by illegals. That's who I care about.

Old 09-09-2017, 07:41 PM

11,046 posts, read 5,273,201 times
Quote:
You think that because you are defining white supremacist as those being part of some organized group. You ignore the MILLIONS of whites who simply think their race is superior, which is what a white supremacist is.

I didn't know you had special powers and read people's minds in a country of 330 million people.......you are amazing!.....can you tell me the lotto numbers for next week.

Don't confuse racism with tribalism which is the behavior and attitudes that stem from strong loyalty to one's own tribe or social group.

Nothing wrong in Blacks being loyal to their race and culture and having pride among other races.....Mexicans are the same way, Puerto Ricans, Japanese, Koreans, Russians and so on. Whites of all groups should also be allow without calling them racist.

Racism to me is that my race is superior to yours and I want the power in government to place my race in a special privileged status in society and the others in a disadvantaged status. That my race is the superior race and must control and manage the inferior races.....that's racism.

but today the word racism is used so loosely for anything and to shut down the political opposition that it has lost its meaning and purpose.

Old 09-09-2017, 07:42 PM

30,167 posts, read 11,803,456 times
There is a difference between saying racism exists which in my opinion it does and calling every white person racist who is not a liberal, does not go along with the liberal doctrine or supports any ideal that benefits white people in any way.

It is the abuse by the left of the term that bothers many conservatives.

Old 09-09-2017, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackwinkelman View Post
There is a difference between saying racism exists which in my opinion it does and calling every white person racist who is not a liberal, does not go along with the liberal doctrine or supports any ideal that benefits white people in any way.

It is the abuse by the left of the term that bothers many conservatives.

I agree, great point!.....it's like they want to paint you in a corner if you don't go along their welfare state, big government and identity politics with the word racist.

Old 09-09-2017, 07:50 PM

13,806 posts, read 9,709,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by miu View Post
Humans are visual creatures. Therefore, humans will never be completely colourblind. IMO the main problem is that liberals and blacks think that white conservatives are the only racists... but ALL humans are racists.

And in my experience, blacks are the biggest racists. Even when in the company of white liberals, blacks still see racism against their race everywhere. Perhaps, they are the ones most unhappy with being black.
Racism via dictionary.com

1. a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human racial groups determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to dominate others or that a particular racial group is inferior to the others.

2. a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.

3. hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.

1.) So....the black people you have voiced that they believe that inherent differences among human racial groups determine cultural and or individual achievement and think black wealth being 15 times less than, whites, black poverty 2 1/2 the rate of whites and black unemployment 2 that of whites is because we believe our race is superior?

Yeah...makes sense to me.

2.) I guess we are also running a system of government that fosters the belief in our racial superiority.

Yep....see it all the time.

3.) Hatred or intolerance.........

only if you consider resentment for being treated like you are inferior, enslaved, oppressed....because of your race to the point where you become intolerant of that BS.

Old 09-09-2017, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveToRow View Post
I'm not the victim here. The black population of Baltimore and every other big city is getting shafted by illegals. That's who I care about.
I'm sure. You are such a selfless individual.

Old 09-09-2017, 07:57 PM

12,638 posts, read 8,956,097 times
Quote:
I'm sure. You are such a selfless individual.
Well, you don't know much about me or how much time and money I give to underprivileged black youths in Baltimore. I'm certain it's more than anyone on this message board, especially you.

Old 09-09-2017, 08:02 PM

Quote:

1.) So....the black people you have voiced that they believe that inherent differences among human racial groups determine cultural and or individual achievement and think black wealth being 15 times less than, whites, black poverty 2 1/2 the rate of whites and black unemployment 2 that of whites is because we believe our race is superior?

that has to do with many problems within the black community from high crimes, bad schools and a breakdown in the black family with over 72% of black babies being born out of wedlock which is going to result in limited economic opportunities.....Latinos comes a distant second with 50% of babies being born out of wedlock.

You know who does really well in this country and surpasses WHITES, Asians!!! they come to this country with bigger obstacles than Blacks and Latinos and they surpass everything from education and economy because it's about the culture of families and education.....maybe, just maybe blacks and Latinos should take note of what are Asians are doing right instead of blaming WHITEY and the system.

2.)
Quote:
I guess we are also running a system of government that fosters the belief in our racial superiority.

Yep....see it all the time.
name me 1 government policy or law that fosters the belief of racial superiority....name 1.

3.) Hatred or intolerance.........

Quote:
only if you consider resentment for being treated like you are inferior, enslaved, oppressed....because of your race to the point where you become intolerant of that BS.

maybe if you feel that way you should look in the mirror and ask yourself what I could have done to change the outcome in my life.

Old 09-09-2017, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
I didn't know you had special powers and read people's minds in a country of 330 million people.......you are amazing!.....can you tell me the lotto numbers for next week.

Don't confuse racism with tribalism which is the behavior and attitudes that stem from strong loyalty to one's own tribe or social group.

Nothing wrong in Blacks being loyal to their race and culture and having pride among other races.....Mexicans are the same way, Puerto Ricans, Japanese, Koreans, Russians and so on. Whites of all groups should also be allow without calling them racist.

Racism to me is that my race is superior to yours and I want the power in government to place my race in a special privileged status in society and the others in a disadvantaged status. That my race is the superior race and must control and manage the inferior races.....that's racism.

but today the word racism is used so loosely for anything and to shut down the political opposition that it has lost its meaning and purpose.
You are correct. I absolutely do not KNOW what is in the minds of most white people.....and you do not either. So we are even and just have to count on the logic and veracity of our hypothesis...or studies. In the article it shows some studies about perceptions on race. From the studies percentages.....it translates to MILLIONS of whites, given that there are over 200 million whites in the country. I mean....if only 10 percent believed such....that would be 20 million....which is MILLIONS. However, those studies imply that its more than 10%.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies