Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-14-2017, 09:58 AM

18,470 posts, read 15,259,695 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Yes, and during the time she was out of the spotlight - Cons found NEW cannon fodder in Elizabeth Warren, Maxine Waters, Nancy Pelosi and Kamela Harris.

There will ALWAYS be a Democratic woman in power for the RWNJ's to demonize.

Nothing new under the sun.
That's not fair. We demonize the Democratic men just as much.

It's just that when it is a man we are demonizing, you cant play the oppression card.

...unless it is a man who is also a minority.

You guys just want certain people to be "out of bounds" because it helps your side. I dont see many of you defending conservative women when they are attacked.

Old 09-14-2017, 10:35 AM

4,178 posts, read 2,650,476 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
Nah, it's the right wingers. Not a single thread here about Hillary has been started by a left winger. Not one. Because we've moved on, but you guys just can't seem to.

And now we can ignore you while you all enjoy your Hillary orgy among yourselves.
//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...-nor-does.html

(mic drop)

Old 09-14-2017, 10:45 AM

12,638 posts, read 8,959,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post

It's just that when it is a man we are demonizing, you cant play the oppression card.

You guys just want certain people to be "out of bounds" because it helps your side. I dont see many of you defending conservative women when they are attacked.
Our friends on the left are perpetually victims. That's how they justify their constant WHINING.

Old 09-14-2017, 10:48 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,231,797 times
Quote:
You rarely come across as a 'left winger' in your posts, but whatev.

Bottom line - Hillary may speak if she so chooses and if it drives the haters insane with rage - that's on them.
Not just the "haters".

Piers Morgan on Hillary Clinton's What Happened? book | Daily Mail Online

There are many supporters of the (D) party that understand that what she is doing is harming the party.

Old 09-14-2017, 11:03 AM

5,658 posts, read 6,279,394 times
Quote:
You rarely come across as a 'left winger' in your posts, but whatev.
I agree. I appreciate sonnymarkjiz's reasonableness and rationality.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnymarkjiz View Post
That's because I'm more of a classical liberal, not this crazy "TRUMP IS A RACIST, WHITE SUPREMACIST, ALL WHITE PPL ARE RACIST, STATUES ARE EVIL AND MUST BE BANNED" silliness that the left is currently obsessed with.

Aka, I actually have a brain, not blindly follow narratives that hurt the left more than they realize.
PRECISELY

Old 09-14-2017, 11:03 AM

3,221 posts, read 1,739,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
Not just the "haters".

There are many supporters of the (D) party that understand that what she is doing is harming the party.
I'm in this boat. I support the (D) party, and I don't hate Hillary. Obviously it's her right to speak her mind, I bet she wishes she could've done that on the campaign trail. But she's not an asset at this point, and really just makes things worse for liberals. She should go travel, or take up a hobby...something.

Last edited by Valhallian; 09-14-2017 at 11:23 AM..

Old 09-14-2017, 11:07 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,541,024 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post

Really? Who?

Old 09-14-2017, 11:09 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,541,024 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
Not just the "haters".

Piers Morgan is a hater of magnificent proportion. I agree with very little of what he says and even his own co-workers cannot stand him.

Not sorry he was run out of town on a rail

Old 09-14-2017, 11:24 AM

40,952 posts, read 49,213,992 times
Her book not only asks a question but answers it all on the front cover.

What Happened

Old 09-14-2017, 11:26 AM

13,778 posts, read 9,667,797 times
I'm sorry guys, I came late to this party.

Is this the "pillory Hillary" thread?

pil·lo·ry
noun
a wooden framework with holes for the head and hands, in which an offender was imprisoned and exposed to public abuse.
synonyms: stocks
"offenders were put in the pillory"
verb
put (someone) in the pillory.
attack or ridicule publicly.
"he found himself pilloried by members of his own party"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies