Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-18-2017, 09:21 AM

10,513 posts, read 5,170,583 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
The left: "Nothing to see here, move along".
As I just posted before you, the new allegations reveal how deeply Russia has infiltrated our government. We must root out all government officials currently in office who are compromised by Russia. Mr. Mueller, please proceed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-18-2017, 09:24 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,281,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
As I just posted before you, the new allegations reveal how deeply Russia has infiltrated our government. We must root out all government officials currently in office who are compromised by Russia. Mr. Mueller, please proceed.
They can start by sending a few tanks, and about 20 soldiers to the Clinton residence were they can then arrest Hillary and Bill Clinton on charges of TREASON. Maybe at long last their luck has run out. I pray it has.

Old 10-18-2017, 09:26 AM

7,713 posts, read 4,751,282 times
Quote:
What the uranium corruption deal reveals is the extent of Russian infiltration into the United States. This now give a lot more weight and credence to the Trump-Russia collusion allegation. It is no longer a far-fetched "witch hunt." It explains why Trump picked Manafort, who got $60 million from Russian operatives, why the Trump campaign changed the Republican platform to be more pro-Russia, Russians spending millions on social media, hacking into state election offices, etc.

This is a bipartisan wake-up call to America: Russia has declared an underground war on the U.S. and it's being waged online and through shady business deals designed to compromise our leaders and officials.
That's reasonable. Would agree that if the DOJ & FBI had evidence of Russian bribery, extortion, kick backs, had an undercover operative working for them on the inside, knew the contact person for the Russians was a convicted racketeer, knew the money was going to Russian government officials & were investigating money laundering into the Clinton Foundation, that heads should roll for not telling our officials about it prior to voting on the uranium deal?

Would you agree this is also why Obama & Hillary picked John Podesta, who worked for a company directly funded by Putin and hid his financial holdings in the Russian funded operation?

What about Robert Mueller? Would you agree that if Mueller, as head of the FBI knew about this investigation into Russian bribery, extortion, kick backs and money laundering for the Russian government, that he is no longer qualified to lead up an investigation into Russian anything?

Old 10-18-2017, 09:27 AM

Quote:
Mueller appears to be the one compromised by the Russian government. Now what?

Old 10-18-2017, 09:30 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,281,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
>>>> We said that all along. The Clintons and Obama were in bed with Putin since day one and to cover that they cooked up this phony russian collusion story to deflect suspicion on them if and when this came out. I think the Russians actually did make some overtures to Trump to give some dirt on Hillary but he didn't bite and they could never entrap him like they wanted. Then came the full court press to try to convince us Russia tampered with our election which was such blatant BS it was insulting.
So we have Trump proven 100% correct in his lack of faith in the Justice Department and FBI and 100% correct in his position that Hillary belongs in prison. And they need to start tossing in justice department and FBI folks in there with her, whoever was involve din this cover up and very treasonous activity.
Great post.
The swamp keeps getting bigger every day.
Mr. Trump..... drain it!!!!

Old 10-18-2017, 09:38 AM

9,837 posts, read 4,640,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrat View Post
Wow, whole lot of Liberal deflection going on in this thread, I would say that the OP definitely struck a nerve.
Can't wait to see crooked HilLIARy do the perp walk.

RR
well i would not hold my breath Road, this is super simple.

There is no link, there is smoke, nor gun.

What we have is a weak attempt to conflate a whole bunch of nothing and claim there is something at the end.

Uranium is a federally controlled substance, it can not be exported, sold , mined ,trade etc without federal oversight.

There was no lose, no missing uranium, no injured party, no law or reg broken.

almost 1 dozen parties reviewed and signed off the "investment". why? because there is nothing strange happening here.

BUT the right wing hates Hillary and this and benghazi is the best they can come up with.

There is no crime, no foul , no misdeed. The FBI reviews a lot of things there is a Russian party involved in what might be a sensitive issue. That does not mean they find anything nor would they have expected too.

The docs provided never even mention Hillary. The odds of this going anywhere are about the same as the odds of me winning the lottery. (hint i don't play)

NOBODY HERE HAS SHOWN ANY CONNECTION TO HILLARY.

THE CASE WAS INVESTIGATED THE PRIMARY PARTY WAS SENTENCED AND JAILED.

THERE IS NO CRIME, NO CHARGE, NO MISDEED TIED TO THE CLINTONS.

WHAT WE HAVE IS A LONG WINDED ARTICLE THAT ATTEMPTS TO CONFLATE TWO STORIES INTO ONE BUT NEVER PROVIDES A SHRED OF PROOF, AND INSTEAD JUST INSINUATES.

Last edited by evilcart; 10-18-2017 at 09:55 AM..

Old 10-18-2017, 09:45 AM

24,502 posts, read 17,250,696 times
It is all too shady and it shows how deep the corruption runs.
With the media still going on about the Russian Trump collusion thing that lacks evidence beyond that Russia bought ads on facebook and planted some questionable stories not to mention the CNN headline that Putin used Pokemon Go to get Trump elected ??

With this scandal coming to light we have hard evidence that what Trump may have done is a big nothing to what Hillary and her fellow Dems were actually doing.

Old 10-18-2017, 09:56 AM

23,566 posts, read 17,241,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzy24 View Post
This again?
That's what Al Capone said when the feds charged him with murder for the 5th time.

Obama bought Chicago style politics to the whitehouse.

"Blagojevich Joins 4 Former Illinois Govs Behind Bars -"

the corrupt obama administration and its DOJ were counting on hillary being elected. That expected coronation was to ensure the crimes of the last 8 years stayed burried. hillary lost Trump won, oabama and friends are going down the tubes. Of course the media and probably for the good of the government to protect obama's novelty appearance as 1st US prez will remain intact, but hillary will be wearing an orange jumpsuit along with many other obama officials.

Old 10-18-2017, 10:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post

What we have is a weak attempt to conflate a whole bunch of nothing and claim there is something at the end.

Uranium is a federally controlled substance, it can not be exported, sold , mined ,trade etc without federal oversight.

almost 1 dozen parties reviewed and signed off the "investment". why? because there is nothing strange happening here.

BUT the right wing hates Hillary and this and benghazi is the best they can come up with.

There is no crime, no foul , no misdeed. The FBI reviews a lot of things there is a Russian party involved in what might be a sensitive issue. That does not mean they find anything nor would they have expected too.

The docs provided never even mention Hillary. The odds of this going anywhere are about the same as the odds of me winning the lottery. (hint i don't play)

WHAT WE HAVE IS A LONG WINDED ARTICLE THAT ATTEMPTS TO CONFLATE TWO STORIES INTO ONE BUT NEVER PROVIDES A SHRED OF PROOF, AND INSTEAD JUST INSINUATES.
If the FBI & DOJ knew of the bribery, extortion & money laundering. If they knew the Russian contact was a racketeer. If they knew the kick backs were going directly to Russian government officials. If they knew these things, as it appears they did and failed to alert the various officials who voted to sell our uranium to the Russians, THAT is the crime. It's hard to believe any of them would have voted "yes" knowing it was a national security breach & part of an ongoing criminal conspiracy.

Why would Mueller, Comey, Rosenstein & Holder withhold this information from the officials voting on it?

Old 10-18-2017, 10:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post

- Yes there absolutely were laws and regulations broken here if this story is true. Bribery, extortion, money laundering are all crimes.

- It appears they signed off on this because the ongoing FBI investigation into this criminal conspiracy was not presented to them from the FBI or DOJ, despite all the evidence.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies