Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-18-2017, 12:13 AM

2,768 posts, read 1,584,790 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Mueller and Rosenstein might get into the weirdest situation possible.

This is going to be interesting to follow. Let the left laugh and we will just wait and see how smart Judicial Watch is building their case.
Powerline's John Hinderaker comments:

Ironies abound: who supervised the Russia investigation? Rod Rosenstein. Who was the FBI director when the Russia probe began in 2009? Robert Mueller. Who was running the FBI when the case ended with a whimper and an apparent cover-up? James Comey. How any of these people can participate with a straight face in an investigation into President Trump’s purportedly nefarious (but, as far as we know, nonexistent) relationship with the Russian regime is beyond me.

The most transparent administration in history...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-18-2017, 12:35 AM

45,585 posts, read 27,209,359 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
look the LINK is real, the OP's take on the contents is FAKE NEWS.

it is simple. if you link to a real story and present it as something it is not, then you are spreading false information.

the FBI files exist, they have virtually nothing to do with Hillary or Bill or their foundation and if they do show us the proof... otherwise i get to say Trump is Putin's puppet and gets paid directly from putin's bum.

see anyone can make an accusations, but where is the proof this has anything to do with Hillary. OP failed to provide the quotes and details of EXACTLY how and where Hillary bill etc are connected to this....

it is just Rs being Rs, until they have PROOF.
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Crazy coincidence huh?
https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/u...m-company.html

Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal
Here's more of a "coincidnece"... this actually goes back further than 2009... I'm about to go to bed, so I may get into this tomorrow, but here's a quick connect the dots...

Jan. 2008 - After Mining Deal, Financier Donated to Clinton

Basically it's about Clinton's connection to Canadian mining financier Frank Giustra, who formed a company (UrAsia) that bought into Kazakhstan's uranium supply and donated $31 million back into the Clinton Foundation.

UrAsia was purchased by Uranium One.
In February 2007, a company called Uranium One agreed to pay $3.1 billion to acquire UrAsia. Mr. Giustra, a director and major shareholder in UrAsia, would be paid $7.05 per share for a company that just two years earlier was trading at 10 cents per share.
If I have time, more tomorrow.

Old 10-18-2017, 03:30 AM

6,844 posts, read 2,848,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
I knew Pikachu was a double-agent!
Went to the store a little while ago and spotted six Pokémon along the way, but I don't have the game so I may need new meds...

Old 10-18-2017, 04:14 AM

3,536 posts, read 2,860,978 times
Wow, whole lot of Liberal deflection going on in this thread, I would say that the OP definitely struck a nerve.
Can't wait to see crooked HilLIARy do the perp walk.

RR

Old 10-18-2017, 06:32 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,654,236 times
Default Uranium One - Clinton Foundation and the entire staff doing the Russian investigation..... Corruption

Bribery,, kickbacks, extortion and money laundering.
Hannity picks up what INFO wars reported years ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTRFhMPumyI

Our own National Security put at risk, because of greed!

Russia had more reason and motive to collude with Hillary Clinton in this election. And the proof they did.

Last edited by BentBow; 10-18-2017 at 07:48 AM..

Old 10-18-2017, 06:40 AM

59,113 posts, read 27,340,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
If you think uranium can be exported without a license it explains a lot about why you're so in the dark on this topic.
If you think guns can be exported without a license it explains a lot about why you're so in the dark on this topic.

If you think drugs can be exported without a license it explains a lot about why you're so in the dark on this topic.

If you think cigarettes can be exported without a license it explains a lot about why you're so in the dark on this topic.

If you think alcohol can be exported without a license it explains a lot about why you're so in the dark on this topic.

Old 10-18-2017, 06:40 AM

587 posts, read 305,180 times
Treason

https://youtu.be/UkcxeJCPgz0

Old 10-18-2017, 06:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
I'm confused. Are the right-wing mad that Clinton and Obama didn't sell more uranium to their friends, the Russians???

At any rate, numerous investigation already concluded that Clinton has very little to with the Uranium deal.

And this deal with approved by NINE US agencies, including the Defense, Justice, Treasury, and five other department.

So basically, this is just more fake news.

But nice try.
"And this deal with approved by NINE US agencies, including the Defense, Justice, Treasury, and five other department."

ALL under control of Obama.

Old 10-18-2017, 06:43 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,464,101 times
Infowars is fake news, and the sale of the company was not some kind if deviant plot. This has been debunked before, yet you are pushing it again.

It reflects poorly on Hannity that he stoops to this drivel, but that is standard procedure for him.

Old 10-18-2017, 06:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
More fake news.

The deal was approved by NINE US agencies. They are:

1. Dept of Defense.
2. Departments of Treasury
3. Justice
4. Commerce
5. Energy
6. Homeland Security
7. Office of the U.S. Trade Representative
8. Office of Science and Technology Policy
9. State

So you're telling me the Russians bribed ALL of them???!!!!!

Keep in mind there are many Republicans in the above mentioned agencies.

"Keep in mind there are many Republicans in the above mentioned agencies."

Keep in mind ALL the above agencies were controlled by DEMS appointed by Obama.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies