Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-30-2017, 10:21 AM

8,131 posts, read 4,330,074 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
Does Paul Manafort have anything to do with Trump? No.

Hillary destroyed evidence while under subpoena and yet liberals don't care so Trump can do the same (not that he has to).

Give it a rest. Hillary wasn't selected President by Russia, Trump was!

2,112 posts, read 1,141,696 times
This song is dedicated to the Trump family

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSUIQgEVDM4

7,982 posts, read 4,288,918 times
Why isn't this a sticky??!

(I'm just kidding. I know why. )

30,374 posts, read 19,177,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby Snacks View Post
Paul Manafort, the Trump campaign chairman, agreed to surrender himself to the FBI today. Details are developing.

Ex-Trump campaign adviser pleads guilty to making false statement - CNNPolitics
What a big waste of money this Russian collusion delusion is turning out to be. The FBI was aware Manafort wasn't paying taxes back when Mueller was the head of FBI (Manafort apparently has dodged taxes since 2006)...so we've spent hundreds of millions of dollars to find out what they already knew. I guess we've kept some Demonic Rat lawyers employed for awhile.

Time to go lock Hillary up for giving our uranium to "The Evil Russians" in exchange for millions.

Old 10-30-2017, 10:22 AM

8,131 posts, read 4,330,074 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
Why isn't this a sticky??!

(I'm just kidding. I know why. )

This is a pro Trump message board, that's why.

16,376 posts, read 22,494,081 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackwinkelman View Post
Seems like George P. put a lot of energy into trying to set up a Trump Campaign / Putin meeting but the campaign did not seem that interested in such a meeting and it never happened.
There was a known meeting at Trump Tower between the Russians and Donny Jr, Manafort and Kushner, plus others. Remember when Donny Jr lied about the meeting and Daddy Trump helped craft the lie while in-flight on Air Force One? Then some emails were going to be leaked and Donny Jr had to change his story.

George P also met with the Russians while he was on the Trump campaign, and discussed dirt that the Russians had on Hillary and also they discussed Russia having Hillary's email. This is another meeting between the Trump campaign and Russia, since George P was on the Trump campaign when he met the Russian professor.

59,088 posts, read 27,330,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redd Jedd View Post
This has no bearing on Trump's woes.

And besides, Trump made nepotism where you and yours can financial gain personally an OK practice.
"made nepotism where you and yours can financial gain personally an OK practice."

You must be VERY young.

It goes back to as far as the Kennedy's, probably LONGER.

Old 10-30-2017, 10:23 AM

9,837 posts, read 4,638,052 times
Quote:
Not because of this guy. He might have been a russian spy who bounced around various campaigns.

Who is George Papadopoulos, the Trump Campaign Adviser Who Suggested a Meeting with Russian Leaders?

When the 2016 presidential election season was gearing up, he first worked as an adviser to the campaign of Dr. Ben Carson before switching in May 2016 to the Trump team, according to the LinkedIn account.

The initial Russia offer by Papadopoulos apparently went nowhere, as other members of the foreign policy team rejected the suggestion, according to the Post.

Papadopoulos persisted emailing then-campaign manager Corey Lewandowski in April 2016, “Putin wants to host the Trump team when the time is right.” Campaign members, including Paul Manafort, whose Virginia home the FBI raided in July, rejected the suggestion.

A spy who worked on multiple REPUBLICAN CAMPAIGNS! Tell us more? sounds like Team Trump might have not only been conspiring ,but may also have teamed up with spies working for putin?

Or did you think saying "spy" made Trump look better????
(hint it does not)

15,706 posts, read 11,778,898 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
President Trump is meeting with Jeff Sessions in about 30 minutes. Wish I could be a fly on the wall in there!
"Hey Jeffy, buddy, pal.. How do I go about firing Mueller so he doesn't find out I'm guilty?!"

Noc

1,435 posts, read 2,070,497 times
Quote:
The plea deal in total is here:

https://www.lawfareblog.com/george-p...plea-agreement

I read the entire thing. Seems like George P. put a lot of energy into trying to set up a Trump Campaign / Putin meeting but the campaign did not seem that interested in such a meeting and it never happened. I don't see anything in all of this that points to anything anyone did wrong beside George P.

His mistake was lying to the FBI. A Martha Stewart type of move.

The next question was why did he lie to the FBI. All of this sounds so damn stupid to lie about and it gives the impression that people are not being forthcoming deliberately.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.