Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-09-2017, 08:32 PM

32,075 posts, read 15,067,783 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
my God, it doesn't matter what he does, how he talks or what he says, your always, always going to find something wrong with him....so what does sounding monotone have to do with being President?

Good God?

and in case you haven't been paying attention, a whole lot of other country leaders really like him....people that know him, really like him.
It puts people to sleep because he has no enthusiasm...no emotion. He's just reading a script someone wrote for him. And what country leaders actually like him. Of course, they are going to be cordial to him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-10-2017, 06:12 AM

28,896 posts, read 30,274,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
It puts people to sleep because he has no enthusiasm...no emotion. He's just reading a script someone wrote for him. And what country leaders actually like him. Of course, they are going to be cordial to him.
I have had to sit through many speeches, conferences, classes, etc, where people sounded monotone, and yes, that might put you to sleep, however, if that is his worst fault?

I mean Really?

Oh, so, Natalie, you have talked with many foreign leaders so you know first hand that they don't like him?

Cordial, yes, it works both ways....however, I remember how Bush and Obama were so brash and smug, sitting there with foreign leaders, and take note: if Trump is getting along with someone, he smiles a lot, if he isn't he doesn't smile, therefore, your able to read him much better....
Do you believe that Obama wasn't reading scripts...or Bush, or Clinton, or any other President....?

They have people writing speeches for them....we had this conversation back when Obama was President, and the Repubs were bashing him for reading speeches....

Old 11-10-2017, 06:22 AM

7,982 posts, read 4,288,918 times
Quote:
I'm glad you bought that up, as I had forgotten about it....yes, and remarks she certainly did make, ugly ones....on the very first Presidential, debate, she cut to the chase on the very first question...you could see the hate dripping from her eyes and mouth...she made it sound like no one else in the world ever said those things....

I got news for you, I don't know if your a man or a woman, but while it doesn't make it right, most men, not all but most, have said worse about women at some point in their lives, bragging...and have even lied about what they've done with women, for attention....immature, yes, nasty yes, however, doesn't merrit Kelly's form of questions, about something that happened many years ago....she was out to hang him...with the fems....

and I don't excuse his words, just saying.....Clinton did much more than talk, didn't he.

It was rumored that he had a very famous singer sneaking in and out of the White house at night even before.

Let me tell you something in case you don't know this....man is driven by 3 things...money, sex and power....and most men who make it to the top, indulge in all 3. And I'd be willing to bet, over half the men out there who put Trump down for saying those things, said the same things themselves in their much younger prime.
Another example of goal posts being completely removed for Supreme Commander Trump.

Old 11-10-2017, 06:46 AM

Quote:
well, like I said, I voted for the lessor of two evils....

call it what you like, call me anything, but of course, late to dinner, but, in the long run, I'd never vote for someone who out and out hurt people like the Clintons, she claims on one hand to be for a woman's rights, and on the other hand, continued to live with a corrupt husband that ran around? WHAAAAT? Please?

She lied, for Goodness sake, she stood there and told the American people that Benghazi happened, b/c of a few protesters....protesting some cartoon? Yeah right, protesters carry rocket launchers! And our people died! My son was over there, it could have been him? And what about all the other parents who lost people to her confounded out and out mishandling of it all....
That. Was. Her. Right. To. Decide. What. Was. Best. For. Her. And. Her. Relationship.

You don’t get to choose what she should feel is best for her.

Old 11-10-2017, 07:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderlust76 View Post
I watched that segment like 3 times, it was just a side comment and wasn't the main point he was making. Also how the hell many golfers in South Korea are going to fly all the way to New Jersey just to golf there?

Like Trump seriously thought he had some sort of a market share there or something lol, that would be like advertising a jar of sand for sale, in the middle of the desert.

Not to mention the South Korean assembly applauded extremely loud after he finished that statement.

You didn't give evidence for a damn thing, I gave you 3 pieces of evidence in one thread that the media is dishonest and intentionally lies. Yet you keep trying to defer.
So, despite the fact that you watched it like three times, you don’t think others with easy access to Trump National Golf Club in Bedminster, New Jersey would be able to receive the product placement (thank you, PP) advertisement?

Old 11-10-2017, 07:07 AM

8,418 posts, read 7,417,538 times
After hearing in the background of my day-to-day activities some video snippets of President Trump giving speeches in Asia, it finally struck me that Teleprompter Trump has all the warmth, intelligence, and charisma of live-action Jeb Bush...

Amirite?

Old 11-10-2017, 07:09 AM

18,323 posts, read 10,668,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by djmilf View Post
After hearing in the background of my day-to-day activities some video snippets of President Trump giving speeches in Asia, it finally struck me that Teleprompter Trump has all the warmth, intelligence, and charisma of live-action Jeb Bush...

Amirite?
Jeb is 200 times smarter.

Old 11-10-2017, 07:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderlust76 View Post
Me personally I didn't vote for a Trump I just think a lot of the lefties and MSM are completely full of it in regards to him. Trump is trying harder than Obama did in regards to world affairs. Trump understands the culture in Asia more than Obama did. Obama was concerned with domestic issues and race issues more than anything. Obama won the Nobel Peace Prize for absolutely no reason at all.
Oh, my! That’s a terrible characteristic of President of the United States!

Isn’t a focus on domestic issues what Trump promised all of his disenfranchised supporters?

I suppose this is another example of the goal posts being removed for Supreme Commander Trump.

Old 11-10-2017, 07:17 AM

Quote:
I have had to sit through many speeches, conferences, classes, etc, where people sounded monotone, and yes, that might put you to sleep, however, if that is his worst fault?

I mean Really?

Oh, so, Natalie, you have talked with many foreign leaders so you know first hand that they don't like him?

Cordial, yes, it works both ways....however, I remember how Bush and Obama were so brash and smug, sitting there with foreign leaders, and take note: if Trump is getting along with someone, he smiles a lot, if he isn't he doesn't smile, therefore, your able to read him much better....
Do you believe that Obama wasn't reading scripts...or Bush, or Clinton, or any other President....?

They have people writing speeches for them....we had this conversation back when Obama was President, and the Repubs were bashing him for reading speeches....
It’s not his worst fault. His 5th-grade reading ability is the least offensive thing about him.

Old 11-10-2017, 07:44 AM

28,896 posts, read 30,274,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
That. Was. Her. Right. To. Decide. What. Was. Best. For. Her. And. Her. Relationship.

You don’t get to choose what she should feel is best for her.
your absolutely right, I don't get to choose, what is right for her, but I do get to choose how I feel about her choices....and how many people's lives she ruined for what, to run for the Presidency? No thank you ma'm
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies