Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Will Trump try and pardon Flynn?
Yes 60 31.58%
Maybe 49 25.79%
No 81 42.63%
Voters: 190. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-01-2017, 02:22 PM

25,449 posts, read 9,813,207 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
When did talking to russians become illegal?
Ask Mueller. He can answer that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-01-2017, 02:22 PM

4,033 posts, read 2,718,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
Has anyone considered that Mueller already knows that Trump has done nothing wrong here? He gives a deal to Flynn not to get the goods on Trump, but to make Flynn's testimony that Trump is innocent more believable to the rabid leftist media.
I don't comprehend the questions?

Old 12-01-2017, 02:23 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,720,265 times
I think there is far more to come out.

Old 12-01-2017, 02:24 PM

9,019 posts, read 14,295,494 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
I think there is far more to come out.
I know there's only 62 pages of discussion to this point, but you may have hit on the understatement of the day.

7,184 posts, read 4,769,336 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TEPLimey View Post
As I said in the other thread, if you think Mueller shaved 59+ years off of Flynn's potential prison time to get some unverifiable and easily challenged vague testimony, you're a fool. Mueller got something big in exchange for Flynn keeping his son out of prison and himself to a very limited sentence. We will eventually find out what it is, but common sense should tell you its not going to be some "he said, she said" garbage.
Can’t rep you again, but your observation is right on the money.

1,071 posts, read 1,288,727 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Well, let's see ...it's been well over a year, and nothing yet except a Manafort indictment that has noting to do with Trump or the campaign.

Mueller himself is in a pile of trouble, and it's already been suggested that he resign. The House is in full investigative mode over Uranium One (which Mueller is complicit in), so, we'll see.
We can see you're pedaling as hard and as fast as you can here----only backwards.

Old 12-01-2017, 02:34 PM

37,225 posts, read 19,219,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
You do know that Flynn's plea has to do with Russians and their interference in the elections, right? Why would Flynn plead guilty if he has done nothing illegal? That doesn't even make sense.
Why was Flynn begging for a plea deal back in March while Comey was still head of the FBI? I wonder if it could have anything to do with the fact that he knew damned good and well the whole lot were guilty as sin and wanted to be first in line to cooperate? The ones who volunteer get the breaks. The ones like Manafort and Gates who have nothing to say end up with their housing requirements met for a long time.

Old 12-01-2017, 02:40 PM

46,963 posts, read 26,005,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Start watching Fox News so you know what is really going on.
Even the stalwarts at Fox are openly mocking your orange-faced chunkmuppet:

https://youtu.be/BrT3ynBPSNs

Old 12-01-2017, 02:45 PM

39,076 posts, read 51,246,227 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indigo Cardinal View Post
I don't comprehend the questions?
My apologies. I had a hard time writing it. But the basic idea is that Mueller knows he will have to come out eventually and tell the world that Trump did nothing wrong. When Comey did that with Clinton, he had a credibility issue that emerged. In Mueller's case, the liberal media is so convinced that Trump is a criminal that they will claim Mueller did not dig deep enough; that he left some stones unturned. But Mueller can point to the fact that he gave a deal to Flynn to get him to spill everything he knew. Flynn's deal with Mueller means that Flynn spoke the truth and there was nothing to see. So Mueller gets his credibility for absolving Trump of any wrongdoing.

Old 12-01-2017, 02:55 PM

613 posts, read 360,724 times
Trump supporters. You either pretend you dont understand or you dont understand so let me state the obvious fact, that doesnt get reported on Fox News:

How dull you have to be to think today is only about lying to FBI? The fact that Mueller only charged him on such a trivial crime, only means worse for Trump. That means Flynn has much more to offer on Trump than Mueller originally expected hence such a soft charge.

Does Fox News tell that to y'all? Probably not...It is hilarious to ready trump supporters claim saying "well he just lied get over it" lol. No it means Flynn's proffer was explosive and powerful enough to take out someone higher in food chain (trump, pence)!!!

The best read today was that news, the other best read is Trump supporters spinning it well it's just a lie so what!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies