Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-06-2017, 08:31 PM

10,513 posts, read 5,162,490 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immerse View Post
I love how Trump supporters say that Mueller looking into Russian loans financing Trump has nothing to do with Trump-Russia probe hahahaha.
There's no denial like Trump supporter denial. It's amazing. Any sane individual can see that Mueller is slowly putting the pieces together. Trump supporters are like the child who puts their fingers in their ears and say "Nah nah nah I can't hear you."

Russian hacking and WikiLeaks + Russia money trail + Lifting the sanctions in return = massive conspiracy and corruption by Trump

Old 12-06-2017, 08:57 PM

1,682 posts, read 3,296,717 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
There's no denial like Trump supporter denial. It's amazing. Any sane individual can see that Mueller is slowly putting the pieces together. Trump supporters are like the child who puts their fingers in their ears and say "Nah nah nah I can't hear you."

Russian hacking and WikiLeaks + Russia money trail + Lifting the sanctions in return = massive conspiracy and corruption by Trump
What pieces? It's becoming clear now that this investigation is a partisan witchhunt. Which is obvious to any non Democrat/Neocon partisan, that might end up with Mueller and his team getting investigated for conflict of interest.

I'm no fan of Trump, but you got your hopes up too high on this investigation.

Old 12-06-2017, 09:02 PM

19,743 posts, read 22,641,589 times
Yeah right.. Mueller booted agents on the team that posted derogatory tweets against the President and you claim 'partisan witch hunt'.

Oh BS. The GOP should take a lesson in integrity, of which currently they have little.

Old 12-06-2017, 09:03 PM

16,761 posts, read 8,208,674 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hipcat View Post
What pieces? It's becoming clear now that this investigation is a partisan witchhunt. Which is obvious to any non Democrat/Neocon partisan, that might end up with Mueller and his team getting investigated for conflict of interest.

I'm no fan of Trump, but you got your hopes up too high on this investigation.
What is showing up is the most corrupt Administration since the TeaPot Dome scandals. Trump going to make Harding look good when it is all said and done.

Look it up and the similarities are very ironic. Oil, gambling, a womanizing POTUS, funny as all get out.

Old 12-07-2017, 07:32 AM

22,974 posts, read 26,999,132 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weichert View Post
And your point is?

It states very clearly Trump or family member.

You wanted proof, you got it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post

Once again the lies,misinterpretations and obfuscations are rampant with the TDS crowd. Here's where your "reporting" goes wrong. If you read the whole story. Nowhere did it say what you and others like Bloomberg claim it said. What it did in fact say (second bolded part) was that DEMOCRATS want the records.

From the German article linked in this thread:

Quote:
To be clear, we never wrote that Mr. Mueller had definitely subpoenaed financial records relating to the president. To quote our own story: “It remains unclear whether Mr. Mueller requested information on President Trump’s own business dealings with Deutsche Bank or on those of people close to him.”

According to our information, the subpoena from Mr. Mueller, who is investigating Russian meddling in the 2016 US elections, is in connection with Mr. Trump’s camp

Opposition Democrats in the United States have for months called on Deutsche Bank to release financial records relating to Mr. Trump and his family. Adam Schiff, a leading Democratic congressman and ranking member of the House Intelligence Committee, called Tuesday’s news a significant development and suggested the records might expose a connection between Mr. Trump’s businesses and a Deutsche Bank money laundering scandal in Russia.
https://global.handelsblatt.com/fina...mueller-861828

Old 12-07-2017, 07:36 AM

32,087 posts, read 34,676,186 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
Once again the lies,misinterpretations and obfuscations are rampant with the TDS crowd. Here's where your "reporting" goes wrong. If you read the whole story. Nowhere did it say what you and others like Bloomberg claim it said. What it did in fact say (second bolded part) was that DEMOCRATS want the records.

From the German article linked in this thread:

https://global.handelsblatt.com/fina...mueller-861828
Does this make things better for Trump?

Old 12-07-2017, 07:40 AM

9,727 posts, read 9,725,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Taxes and Business dealings with foreign banks are two different animals, me thinks that this may be the path that eventually lead's to criminal charges being filed against trump. If trump is innocent he will be vindicated, if not do you think he should get a pass?
Deutsche Bank has an office in New York City. There is an office in Northern Virginia. Nothing to see here.

Old 12-07-2017, 08:02 AM

22,974 posts, read 26,999,132 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BajanYankee View Post
Does this make things better for Trump?
I don't know if it does or doesn't nor do I much care. What I do care about is if one is going to attack someone at least be honest with the evidence unlike what's happened in this case...

Those with TDS are looking to latch onto any crumb that feeds into their political bias and Trump hate with no regard to if it's actually true or not.

Old 12-07-2017, 08:06 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,929,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinm View Post
Deutsche Bank has an office in New York City. There is an office in Northern Virginia. Nothing to see here.
Not sure how that relates to anything I posted.............

Old 12-07-2017, 08:08 AM

32,087 posts, read 34,676,186 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
I don't know if it does or doesn't nor do I much care. What I do care about is if one is going to attack someone at least be honest with the evidence unlike what's happened in this case...
So I take it you have taken Trump to task over spreading a story that Obama was not born in the US?

Or the Central Park Five where the actual killer came forward, yet Trump continues to claim that the men wrongly charged are guilty?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies