Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-06-2017, 09:13 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,461,898 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
Of COURSE they did, just like the U.S. does in many other countries, SO?
Whatabout - Whatabout - Whatabout

So then, do you agree that it was wrong for the US under Eisenhower to topple Mohammad Mosaddegh's government in Iran?

Do you agree that it was wrong for Nixon to topple Salvador Allende's government in Chile?

Do you agree that it was wrong for Reagan to fund the Contras in Nicaragua?

Have you gone liberal on us?

Or are you just pleased that Putin and his oligarch circle of mobsters have planted a puppet in our white house?

Old 12-06-2017, 09:21 AM

18,025 posts, read 27,472,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
Fake news... when is the indictment coming then? Next week? Next month? None of you even believe in it... there is going to be zero significant information there for you in the end but you love the negative press about nothing... you are just hoping there is something when in reality you KNOW there is nothing... but keep pushing your Fake Hope with your Fake News...
Fake news? This is a fake thread.

The new Impeach 45 trend now is going back to Trump sound-bits pre-election. The liberals are starving for hope this week.

Old 12-06-2017, 09:27 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,020,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
Whatabout - Whatabout - Whatabout

So then, do you agree that it was wrong to the US to topple Salvador Allende's government in Chile?

Do you agree that it was wrong for Reagan to fund the Contras in Nicaragua?

Have you gone liberal on us?

Or are you just pleased that Putin and his oligarch circle of mobsters have planted a puppet in our white house?
Just looking a reality and not being a hypocrite. If you're going to bitc# about Russia,Russia,Russia then you'd better do the same about the U.S.,U.S.,U.S. and the idiots they've put in place around the globe.

I do disagree with the idea that Trump is a "Russian puppet" though.
He's not anyone's puppet and that's what bothers lobbyists,donors and fellow legislators.

What he is is an unpredictable person who's under nobodies control except himself and pretty much doesn't give a damn what others think, he believes he's right and that he knows best what to do now as has been obvious if you've been watching what he says/tweets/writes over the last year or two...

He's trying to run the country like a business and that is NOT done by consensus like all other Presidents have done, it's done by listening to people and then ruling on what HE thinks is correct and that totally pisses people off...

Old 12-06-2017, 09:59 AM

9,837 posts, read 4,639,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
What exactly does that mean. Mueller hasn't come out and said he found nothing on Trump. This is an on going investigation which will last well into next year maybe longer. Flynn is singing like a songbird to Mueller in order to get that plea deal because of his lies to the FBI.
waldo just says stuff to derail, she knows what she is saying is not real but it there are very few ways to defend Der Trump. Derail derail derail, it is what a whole bunch of them do.

Old 12-06-2017, 10:12 AM

9,837 posts, read 4,639,515 times
Quote:
Just looking a reality and not being a hypocrite. If you're going to bitc# about Russia,Russia,Russia then you'd better do the same about the U.S.,U.S.,U.S. and the idiots they've put in place around the globe.

He's not anyone's puppet and that's what bothers lobbyists,donors and fellow legislators.

What he is is an unpredictable person who's under nobodies control except himself and pretty much doesn't give a damn what others think, he believes he's right and that he knows best what to do now as has been obvious if you've been watching what he says/tweets/writes over the last year or two...

He's trying to run the country like a business and that is NOT done by consensus like all other Presidents have done, it's done by listening to people and then ruling on what HE thinks is correct and that totally pisses people off...

Trump handed off the economy of the Nation to goldman sachs. the "goldman boys" are running everything.

so you are right Trump is running the USA like a corp under a hostile takeover that is being stripped of its assets. A few get richer while the majority get shafted. But i am sure that is why you voted for Trump, because you already hold an 8 figure portfolio....or maybe you have a 9 or 10 figure one?

cause while those with a 7 figure portfolio won't be hurt they will hardly get a taste of this boom. Those with 6 figure portfolios and under are getting the big shaft. and i mean the big one.
I have been an accredited investor for at least 20 years and while i am no expert i can muddle through a Q and and figure out meaningful ROI. This may not be the bill you are looking for.

Old 12-06-2017, 11:18 AM

18,025 posts, read 27,472,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by McGowdog View Post
Fake news? This is a fake thread.

The new Impeach 45 trend now is going back to Trump sound-bits pre-election. The liberals are starving for hope this week.

Quote:

Yup.

The left hisses at this thought like it was garlic, sunlight and a silver bullet because for this to be true, everything they think believe and wish has to be a huge lie.

I take everything they say, everything the media academia, Soros and the whole bunch say and assume the opposite.

Tax plan, ≠ Armageddon.

Old 12-06-2017, 12:53 PM

13,898 posts, read 6,448,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
Trump handed off the economy of the Nation to goldman sachs. the "goldman boys" are running everything.

so you are right Trump is running the USA like a corp under a hostile takeover that is being stripped of its assets. A few get richer while the majority get shafted. But i am sure that is why you voted for Trump, because you already hold an 8 figure portfolio....or maybe you have a 9 or 10 figure one?

cause while those with a 7 figure portfolio won't be hurt they will hardly get a taste of this boom. Those with 6 figure portfolios and under are getting the big shaft. and i mean the big one.
I have been an accredited investor for at least 20 years and while i am no expert i can muddle through a Q and and figure out meaningful ROI. This may not be the bill you are looking for.
He's just continuing Obama's tradition in that area.

Old 12-06-2017, 01:22 PM

3,079 posts, read 3,122,354 times
Thank you Mr. Mueller for following the money. That trail will lead to non other than Donny boy, his family and other close associates. Putin has Trump over the barrel. There is a reason he refuses to utter a negative word about him. Reality and the consequences of his actions will soon smack Donny right upside the head here soon. Trump will not complete his four year term, he'll be lucky if he's still in the Oval next year.

Old 12-06-2017, 02:02 PM

24,201 posts, read 19,219,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by animalcrazy View Post
Sooo you think that Papadopoulos and Flynn, who asked for immunity because "he has a story to tell." and who have both plead guilty to accept a plea deal to cooperate is what? A fairy tale? Yikes. You need to get out of the house a little more.

Maybe Flynn got off easy because he really does have something huge to reveal. Maybe Kushner is next? Two confessions and two convictions in a year? Remarkable.
You're posting to the wrong person. My comment was in response to claims made that "everyone" knows Hillary Clinton is guilty of crimes. That has been investigated ad nauseam without any charges being filed.

The investigation into Trump and Company has barely scratched the surface.

Old 12-06-2017, 02:56 PM

22,974 posts, read 27,020,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post

You keep saying that <bold> like it's supposed to mean something, well, good for you.
Many an "accredited investor" lost their collective arse in the last crash so that should say something. All "accredited investor" means is you have some money ($200k single income or $300k married) not that you're any smarter than anyone else or know things others don't.

What I love are the studies they've done where a chimp can pick stocks as well or better than any broker,stock wonk etc.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies