Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-05-2017, 03:52 PM

1,743 posts, read 992,260 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
I am almost sorry for her, she has destroyed her own credibility and along with it her career, at an early age, I said Almost.
Like you just did?

Would a CBS report convince everyone?

https://mobile.twitter.com/MajorCBS/...7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Quote:

“We have confirmed that the news reports that the Special Counsel had subpoenaed financial records relating to the President are false. No subpoena has been issued or received. We have confirmed this with the bank and other sources.”

Old 12-05-2017, 04:04 PM

25,578 posts, read 17,293,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tominftl View Post
Anyone fine with Trumps behavior is a POS. Who can support such a corrupt party? Wake the F up people. R’s used to be the ones thumping the Bible and telling us they’re the moral party. Hardly the case now....
I'm a POS.
Count me in! Deplorable, too!

I think Trump's doing well. I think the Republican Party is doing well, too. We have a tax cut in the works, the insurance mandate - paid mostly be people making less that 50K - is about to be trashed, and my net worth is at an all time high.

Low unemployment, high GDP growth, and Christmas is near!

I dunno what you got to ***** about, but maybe you'll find something.

Old 12-05-2017, 04:36 PM

18,024 posts, read 27,472,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by arctichomesteader View Post
Well if Trump is innocent he has nothing to worry about.
I hear that noise.

If we were stupid enough to listen to y'all, we would have endured 319 impeachments by now.

Old 12-05-2017, 04:40 PM

18,024 posts, read 27,472,437 times
Quote:
Anyone fine with Trumps behavior is a POS. Who can support such a corrupt party? Wake the F up people. R’s used to be the ones thumping the Bible and telling us they’re the moral party. Hardly the case now....
Waa! Not My Pwesident! Waa!

Wash your mouth out with soap child.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BajanYankee View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
What a witch hunt in search of a crime. Mueller is a POS. This is completely unconstitutional. The entire thing is a silent coup because the establishment left and right can't stand losing power. This is ALL about drumming up impeachment charges but Mueller has to FIND a crime first. It's complete BS and anyone who supports it is anti-American to the core.
Oh my. Why the vulgar language? If Trump didn't do anything, then there's no need to worry. Mueller won't find anything. Trump certainly doesn't need you to defend him. His innocence will speak for itself.
He's calling Mueller names and y'all are calling us City-data forums posters pos.

Get a clue and re-read the tos and grow up. We don't respect you, we don't believe you and we don't listen to you.

Calling posters un-American is not vulgar. Calling posters pos is. See the difference? Never mind. Who cares?

Old 12-05-2017, 04:43 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,375,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
Count me in! Deplorable, too!
Well since you are a deplorable, could you specify what sort, as Clinton did when she mentioned them? IE:
Quote:
They’re racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic — Islamophobic — you name it.
Are you racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, or some other brand?

Old 12-05-2017, 04:51 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,634,918 times
The Bank itself reported 5 months ago, that they expect to be asked for Trumps records, the way the witch hunt is going. So, they reviewed them and already have them ready if Mueller asks for them.

Stephanie Kirchgaessner and Oliver Laughland
Wednesday 19 July 2017 19.26 EDT

Executives inside Deutsche Bank, Donald Trump’s personal bankers, are expecting that the bank will soon be receiving subpoenas or other requests for information from Robert Mueller, the special counsel's witch hunter, who is investigating possible collusion between the Kremlin and the Trump campaign.

The Guardian reported in February way back when the accusations first arose, that Deutsche Bank launched a review of Trump’s account in order to gauge whether there were any suspicious connections to Russia and did not discover anything suspicious.

Old 12-05-2017, 04:52 PM

37,222 posts, read 19,219,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by warhorse78 View Post
Thing is, this time it's in Germany, where that awful woman, Merkel, is in control. Whose to say they won't plant evidence with her in charge over there? She is just as much against her country and the dems are against the USA. Traitors to their own people.
Careful. You're talking about the de facto Leader of the Free World. She may turn the flying monkeys loose.

Old 12-05-2017, 04:55 PM

32,113 posts, read 34,732,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by McGowdog View Post
He's calling Mueller names and y'all are calling us City-data forums posters pos.
Not sure why you quoted me...

Old 12-05-2017, 05:00 PM

32,113 posts, read 34,732,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
The Guardian reported in February way back when the accusations first arose, that Deutsche Bank launched a review of Trump’s account in order to gauge whether there were any suspicious connections to Russia and did not discover anything suspicious.
Luke Harding, the author of that article, said this to Rolling Stone today:

Quote:
"There are these two parallel lines," Harding says. "One is the capture of Deutsche Bank Moscow by VTB – which is basically the FSB, the Russian spy agency. [VTB] practically took over Deutsche Bank Moscow. And the other line is Deutsche New York's extraordinary lending to Trump.

"Deutsche Bank New York, even though he sued them, even though he wrote them one of the most ridiculous writs in legal history, continued to lend very large sums to Trump, while simultaneously its Moscow division was running a – I was going to say elaborate, but in fact it was actually quite crude, large-scale money laundering scheme for Kremlin VIPs, who are still anonymous, from which Deutsche Bank London and Deutsche Bank New York made big profits," he says.

The lines, Harding says, don't converge – at least not yet. But that point of convergence is no doubt what Robert Mueller is after with his subpoena request Tuesday.
Why Robert Mueller May Be Interested in Trump's Deutsche Bank Records - Rolling Stone

Old 12-05-2017, 05:37 PM

8,665 posts, read 5,849,040 times
Quote:

A-M-E-N!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies