Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-05-2017, 12:47 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,944,857 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
Wow, speculation much?

Your purview is that there's everything pointing to guilt even when there's zero evidence. Guilty until proven innocent when it comes to Trump. A stark double standard, with absolutely no conscience of the fact.

Mark my words, bookmark this post; things will not be going the way you expect. I'm not a Trumpster, but anyone with a pinch of common sense can see things are unraveling... more for the Clintons and Obama than it is for Trump.

You might want to prepare yourself for the very same thing.

The problem is that people in here aren't rational (like you) and they are clearly on one side or the other. I want all the criminals from all sides rounded up and prosecuted.
Please do post mark it.

I am for draining the Swamp, the entire swamp, have never said otherwise.

Old 12-05-2017, 12:51 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,792,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Please do post mark it.

I am for draining the Swamp, the entire swamp, have never said otherwise.
Oops...

I'm for that as well, hugely.

Old 12-05-2017, 12:55 PM

16,579 posts, read 20,715,742 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
So when is Hillary going to jail... you know she broke the law... I am still waiting... but I don't see you clamoring for it...
Hillary was investigated for years and never indicted for anything.

But Jeff Sessions is the AG now. I'm sure if he thinks she broke the law he'll make sure she's indicted and tried for it. You're sure of that too, aren't you?

Old 12-05-2017, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
That's all he is doing. This entire thing was a setup from the beginning with help from Obama/DNC/HRC/Comey it's a witch hunt to concoct a document to bring impeachment charges. It was never about Russia. It's ALL illegal and they all need to face the consequences of those illegalities.
What's illegal about it? Please cite a statute or section of the Constitution.

It was a set-up by whom? Trump? He appointed Jeff Sessions who named Robert Mueller as special prosecutor.

Old 12-05-2017, 01:01 PM

5,461 posts, read 3,236,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlow View Post
What's illegal about it? Please cite a statute or section of the Constitution.

It was a set-up by whom? Trump? He appointed Jeff Sessions who named Robert Mueller as special prosecutor.
Justice Department rules require that a known crime has been committed before a special prosecutor is assigned. But there is no known crime in this case. It is literally an investigation fishing around for a reason to exist.

Old 12-05-2017, 01:03 PM

5,731 posts, read 2,195,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
That's all he is doing. This entire thing was a setup from the beginning with help from Obama/DNC/HRC/Comey it's a witch hunt to concoct a document to bring impeachment charges. It was never about Russia. It's ALL illegal and they all need to face the consequences of those illegalities.
Its probably why his team is full of Hillary supporting democrats. It's an impeachment investigation, they'll keep digging until they find something they can charge with that they think is impeachable even if it's not Russia related

Old 12-05-2017, 01:09 PM

2,053 posts, read 1,528,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
A person close to Mueller just said that there has been no subpoena.

How does investigating collusion turn into investigating obstruction turn into investigating the Trump financial dealings?

Just as was suspected, when there's a witch hunt they will inevitably find a witch.

The investigation is spiraling into something far beyond the scope of what it was supposed to investigate.

At the same time, we now know the investigation into Clinton was tainted by the investigators themselves. Rather than looking for actual illegalities, the lead investigator was covering for the Clintons. So, guess what, you can expect a revisit into investigating the Clinton mob family.

Sometimes in an effort to get what you want you end up getting exactly what you didn't want. We would have never known how corrupt the FBI and DoJ were had we not gotten this independent investigation.

Be careful what you wish for, you might get it.

I AGREE WITH THIS ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ COMPLETELY

I hope EVERY politician that used the hush/slush fund to pay off their perversions, every agent that used their political bias to cover for bad politicians, and every piece of garbage that took money in exchange for our security, secrets, blood and treasure goes to jail.
Who is this person? Mueller knows how to keep his mouth shut (unlike some people) and wouldn't leak anything to anyone before he is ready to reveal it. The person may just be speculating.

Old 12-05-2017, 01:10 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,639,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoOnMyMind View Post
Meuller should be given a deadline to release his findings, is he even sticking to his objective of "did he knowingly collude with Russia in the election" or just looking at everything they can to find a crime to convict. In other words "Show me the person and I will find you the crime" Meuller has spent 3.2 million, hired democrat prosecutors and had unlimited power and time. There is no way he won't find something to show for his effort, any person with money and power can have a charge thrown against them for something.
You mean like Ken Starr who spent about 4 years investigating Bill Clinton and after all that ended up with a lie over an inappropriate affair?

OK 4.5 Years seems fair and backdate that 5 month since mueller started,...

Lets say 4 years from today? sound fair and BALANCED to you Colorado? I mean you seem like a rational person so i doubt you are asking to give Trump special protections that were not provided Bill Clinton?

Are you? are you really asking to give Trump special protection that Nixon, Clinton did not get? Really?

Old 12-05-2017, 01:10 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,792,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoOnMyMind View Post
Its probably why his team is full of Hillary supporting democrats. It's an impeachment investigation, they'll keep digging until they find something they can charge with that they think is impeachable even if it's not Russia related
It'll be interesting if there's a second independent investigation happening at the same time. This has never happened in history. Dark times for the US, even as everything has been getting better (economy, regulations relaxed, energy windfall, xl, no TPP, markets at record highs...etc.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
You mean like Ken Star who spent about 4 years investigating Bill Clinton and after all that ended up with a lie over an inappropriate affair?

OK 4.5 Years seems fair and backdate that 5 month since mueller started,...

Lets say 4 years from today? sound fair and BALANCED to you Colorado? I mean you seem like a rational person so i doubt you are asking to give Trump special protections that were not provided Bill Clinton?

Are you? are you really asking to give Trump special protection that Nixon, Clinton did not get? Really?
Wait what? Turns out Clinton got special protection from the very person investigating her. Bill Clinton lied directly to the people on live air "I swear I never had sexual relations with.. (what's her name) that woman" actinglike he couldn't remember the name of an intern giving him daily hummers.

Clinton was impeached for good reason, then protected by the senate Dems. THAT is why his second term was actually moderate and not bonkshtcrazy like his first term was.

Old 12-05-2017, 01:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyster View Post
Justice Department rules require that a known crime has been committed before a special prosecutor is assigned. But there is no known crime in this case. It is literally an investigation fishing around for a reason to exist.
Can you cite that rule? And Jeff Session assigned Mueller as a special prosecutor--is he part of the Deep State? Or a Clinton toady?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies