Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-05-2017, 10:42 AM

37,195 posts, read 19,225,735 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
You apparently didn't read the OP.

The entire story & topic is based on anonymous sources.

We know what that means.
I just wonder if they used the same anonymous sources Donnie does when he tweets...? Sounds like a cottage industry in the making, here.

Old 12-05-2017, 10:44 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,765,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by McGowdog View Post
That's because Mueller and the gang can find NOTHING!

No collusion, no obstruction! Y'all have ran out of cards.
How would you possibly know what Mueller has found and/ or will find?

Have an open mind. May be a Nothing Burger or something.

The White Water Investigation and Clinton's role in it, went on for 4.5 years. It concluded with inadequate evidence to charge Clinton.

In contrast, Mueller has been on the job for 6 months.

Old 12-05-2017, 10:46 AM

3,221 posts, read 1,739,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
What a witch hunt in search of a crime. Mueller is a POS. This is completely unconstitutional. The entire thing is a silent coup because the establishment left and right can't stand losing power. This is ALL about drumming up impeachment charges but Mueller has to FIND a crime first. It's complete BS and anyone who supports it is anti-American to the core.
Looks like we got a legitimate freakout on our hands. Don't be afraid, Trump's innocent so nothing will be found.

Old 12-05-2017, 10:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinm View Post
President Trump should shut this down after Christmas and threaten Mueller with sedition charges. He is looking for a crime to overturn an election. This is abuse of his charter.
Even if Trump was to be stupid enough to try to fire Mueller, it wouldn't do a thing to stop the investigation. Mueller has the authority to investigate not only the crime at hand, but any crimes that might be uncovered as a result of the investigation. If he subpoenaed Deutschebank records, that means he has a reason to do so. Mueller is not the sort that casts about randomly.

If the Orange Skidmark is as squeaky clean as he claims to be, Mueller will find nothing. If not, however...

Old 12-05-2017, 10:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
Lol... the liberals are in tizzy... sorry to burst your bubble, Deutsche Bank is going to ONLY give information that is somehow related to Russia (which is almost close to nothing)... you guys make me laugh... your hope for a FISHING expedition to nowhere...
How would you know what information Deitsche Bank will give or not?

This bank has been fined more than $ 1 billion for money laundering, rubles to dollars.

Dirty bank.

Old 12-05-2017, 10:53 AM

9,837 posts, read 4,640,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
Then he gets what he deserves. But I don't think Mueller will ever find Trump guilty of "colluding with the Russians to influence the election." I think Mueller already knows he won't find any collusion, so he's just using his witch hunt to go after anyone he can, to justify his existence.
oh so you think Mueller should not be allowed to investigate beyond colluding? What if he already found disturbing evidence while investigating collusion? Or is it that you really just don't like the risk ?

You guys were find endlessly investigating Bill Clinton ref whitewater... and when white water turned out to be nothing, did Star have to stop? did he Wapasha? Or did Star spend years digging , rooting, churning through every day of clinton's life and eventually all they found was some ejaculate on a dress from a consensual relationship . Sure it was extremely inappropriate but in the end you guys tried to take Clinton down over a minor 'lie"..

Seems to me your real problem is that this puts Trump at real risk. and frankly it tells me you suspect that Trump has something to hide.

Old 12-05-2017, 10:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
Word is from a staff leaker is that when he heard the news that Flynn took a plea deal, he threw a whole pot of hot coffee across the room against the wall in a fury.
Sounds like a man with nothing to hide and no worries to me.
Trump does not drink coffee.

Old 12-05-2017, 10:57 AM

24,201 posts, read 19,224,183 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Trump does not drink coffee.
That doesn't mean coffee has been banned from the White House, since chances are the majority of staffers there do drink it.

I'm not saying the story is true or false, because I don't know. But I'm pretty sure that there are pots of coffee around.

Old 12-05-2017, 10:59 AM

9,837 posts, read 4,640,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
Lol... the liberals are in tizzy... sorry to burst your bubble, Deutsche Bank is going to ONLY give information that is somehow related to Russia (which is almost close to nothing)... you guys make me laugh... your hope for a FISHING expedition to nowhere...
lol. Merkel will apply pressure to Deutsche Bank. As i said earlier, Trump is going to pay the price for his rude treatment of our allies.

bet ya wish trump shook Merkel's hand now?

Old 12-05-2017, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dman72 View Post
My guess is that there is going to be money laundering uncovered, most likely. Question is if that is impeachable if it's tied directly to Trump if it didn't happen while he was in office.
If it's not impeachable, he will be served with a Presentment on whatever charges he will be facing when he leaves office. Mueller will have plenty of time to get a cell ready for him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies