Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-05-2017, 10:00 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,947,214 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BajanYankee View Post
Or would he spend the rest of his days in prison?
My guess is Pence would pardon him, for the good of the Nation, not trumps good. The disgrace would push trump over the edge completely and that would be punishment enough for me.

Old 12-05-2017, 10:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post
What if he turns out to be guilty? I wonder what you all will be saying then.
They will call it a coup and call for revolution, then whine for years on end.

Old 12-05-2017, 10:02 AM

Quote:
He's fuming and huffing and puffing and turning oranger by the minute.
High Blood Pressure often leads to Strokes and Heart Attacks, he should relax, maybe another golfing trip.......a permanent one.

Old 12-05-2017, 10:06 AM

13,778 posts, read 9,667,797 times
Quote:
He's fuming and huffing and puffing and turning oranger by the minute.
Word is from a staff leaker is that when he heard the news that Flynn took a plea deal, he threw a whole pot of hot coffee across the room against the wall in a fury.
Sounds like a man with nothing to hide and no worries to me.

Old 12-05-2017, 10:08 AM

13,778 posts, read 9,667,797 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
High Blood Pressure often leads to Strokes and Heart Attacks, he should relax, maybe another golfing trip.......a permanent one.
Two big macs and double fries daily, will do the job just as quick, also.

Old 12-05-2017, 10:10 AM

18,759 posts, read 11,802,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Taxes and Business dealings with foreign banks are two different animals, me thinks that this may be the path that eventually lead's to criminal charges being filed against trump. If trump is innocent he will be vindicated, if not do you think he should get a pass?

Do bankruptcies and business loans show up on income taxes? Trump has had 5 different bankruptcies and has borrowed heavily from Deutsche Bank because American banks would not lend money to Trump. I wonder why. Snicker snicker.

Deutsche Bank was fined 600 million dollars for Russian connected money laundering. There are some unusual business dealings with Trump and Deutsche Bank from the 90's to the 2000's. Deutsche Bank lost money with Trump, yet they are still willing to do business with him. Why? That's a good question for Mueller.

Lets look at who the players are in Deutsche Bank and the connection to The Bank of Cyprus. Wilbur Ross was the vice chair of The Bank of Cyprus before he joined the Trump administration. Ross appointed Joseph Ackerman who was the chairman of Deutsche Bank to join him in Cyprus. Paul Manafort is currently under investigation for money laundering through the Bank of Cyprus. Ross also led the sale of the Bank of Cyprus Russian business to another Russian bank with direct ties to Putin.

Kushner has done business with Deutsche Bank. Trump has done business with Deursche Bank. Ross is part of Putin's cabinet. Paul Manafort was part of the Trump campaign and is under investigation for money laundering. Deutsche Bank lost a lot of money to Trump, yet they are still willing to do business with Trump now our POTUS. Would that be a tremendous advantage for them to have Trump as an ally? Another good question for Mueller.

This could all be one big amazing coincidence, or it could be something darker. Either way, we as the American people have the right to know if our president is compromised, corrupt, or trying to turn our country into a dictatorship run by a mafia.

Meanwhile back at the white house spin doctors. Ty Cobb says obstruction does not apply to presidents and collusion is not illegal. Flynn got a sweet deal for cooperating. The pop corn is a popping.

Old 12-05-2017, 10:13 AM

14,400 posts, read 14,318,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
What a witch hunt in search of a crime. Mueller is a POS. This is completely unconstitutional. The entire thing is a silent coup because the establishment left and right can't stand losing power. This is ALL about drumming up impeachment charges but Mueller has to FIND a crime first. It's complete BS and anyone who supports it is anti-American to the core.
If this is unconstitutional, than please enlighten us by telling us what provision of the Constitution is violated?

You can't do it because it isn't unconstitutional any more than a prosecutor investigating any other citizen for misconduct is unconstitutional. I won't hold my breath waiting for your answer.

Old 12-05-2017, 10:13 AM

9,837 posts, read 4,640,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro5 View Post
You liberals are slobbering all over yourselves again based on a few assumptions, none of which are proven to be true. You want Donald Trump to go down so badly that you make fools out of yourselves with falsehoods and pipe dreams.

Keep it up. The ignorance looks good on you.
The question is no longer is Trump dirty, it is just how dirty is he and how many of his team will go to prison to protect him.

Trump has lousy lawyers because he is toxic, none of the big firms wanted to work for him because he is such a scumbag.
Trump has a lousy Admin because the best Republicans the Best professionals refused to work for him because he is a scumbag.
Trump has burned the credibility of his entire admin.

Trump is rubbish. He is a sick man who is enabled by a Political party that has sold its soul for corporate funding. even some of the cult45 members are starting to understand this.

Old 12-05-2017, 10:16 AM

24,201 posts, read 19,224,183 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by markg91359 View Post
If this is unconstitutional, than please enlighten us by telling us what provision of the Constitution is violated?

You can't do it because it isn't unconstitutional any more than a prosecutor investigating any other citizen for misconduct is unconstitutional. I won't hold my breath waiting for your answer.
I think they believe that Trump has managed to install a totalitarian regime with a Constitution that has been reduced to:

1. Everyone gets all the guns they want regardless of their mental stability
2. No one is allowed to say anything negative about Trump
3. Diddling little girls is just dandy when you are a Republican. Diddling little boys is still bad, though

Old 12-05-2017, 10:17 AM

12,566 posts, read 10,623,896 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro5 View Post
You liberals are slobbering all over yourselves again based on a few assumptions, none of which are proven to be true. You want Donald Trump to go down so badly that you make fools out of yourselves with falsehoods and pipe dreams.

Keep it up. The ignorance looks good on you.
Not just Liberals. Independent moderates like myself and Republican conservatives are hoping Mueller keeps finding more dirt on Trump.

Trumplings have been triggered.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies