Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-05-2017, 08:01 AM

9,727 posts, read 9,733,310 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BajanYankee View Post
Trump said he didn't do anything. He should have nothing to worry about. Besides, his attorneys have been telling him this whole thing will be over by Christmas.
President Trump should shut this down after Christmas and threaten Mueller with sedition charges. He is looking for a crime to overturn an election. This is abuse of his charter.

24,502 posts, read 17,250,696 times
Sooo is Mueller now suggesting that the Russians deposited money in the Deutsche Bank to help Trump win?

It doesn't make sense. I'd believe it if Putin gave a huge donation to the Clinton foundation that had Hillary throw the fight.

It just seems like Mueller is digging and digging looking for a crime and looking to keep himself employed.

20,460 posts, read 26,340,545 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
You guys will be crying rivers of tears (yet again) and hiding from this topic when pulling those records proves Trump innocent.
And if they prove him guilty?
Will you still be denying the obvious?
HOW much Kool-aid did you drink?
I believe Trump is dishonest. You believe otherwise.
I guess we'll find out.
I'm pretty confident.

Trump has been fighting desperately to hide his financial dealings.
Why?
EVERY other President for the last half-century or so has made their's public to ensure that they are not financially beholding to someone who might influence their policies. Why hasn't Trump?
Don't you think the American People have a right to KNOW if their President is in hock to someone who might use that debt to extract concessions from the Commander in Chief?
It seems to me that that's just COMMON SENSE.
WHY should Trump not be as up front as EVERY OTHER President for the last half-century?
WHAT is he hiding?
Mueller will find out - and I think it's going to be UGLY for Trump.

Ken

32,114 posts, read 34,747,185 times
I've never heard a Trump supporter even attempt to address the fact that the special counsel was appointed by Trump's acting Attorney General. Is this another example of Trump hiring the best people?

Old 12-05-2017, 08:02 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,648,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheyenne2134 View Post
You don’t get it

People leaked out flynn, manafort etc but guess what? Mueller already had them, these aren’t real time leaks. Mueller is letting out what he wants and when
You just said that Mueller doesn't do leaks.

But no matter. Just like what the two examples you cite here, Trump was not found to have done anything wrong.

That IS a fact.

Old 12-05-2017, 08:03 AM

32,114 posts, read 34,747,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinm View Post
President Trump should shut this down after Christmas and threaten Mueller with sedition charges.
Sure. And right after that he should disband Congress and name himself King of the Andals and Protector of the Realm.

Old 12-05-2017, 08:04 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,648,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BajanYankee View Post
I've never heard a Trump supporter even attempt to address the fact that the special counsel was appointed by Trump's acting Attorney General. Is this another example of Trump hiring the best people?
Why?

So far, every thing that Mueller has accomplished, proves Trump's innocence.

What's not to like about that?

Old 12-05-2017, 08:07 AM

12,043 posts, read 6,576,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
What a witch hunt in search of a crime. Mueller is a POS. This is completely unconstitutional. The entire thing is a silent coup because the establishment left and right can't stand losing power. This is ALL about drumming up impeachment charges but Mueller has to FIND a crime first. It's complete BS and anyone who supports it is anti-American to the core.
This ^^^
Can you imagine if the POS FBI had been even a quarter as committed to finding all the pay-for-play with the Clinton Foundation?
The bias and double standards are just unbelievable....

Old 12-05-2017, 08:08 AM

Quote:
You just said that Mueller doesn't do leaks.

But no matter. Just like what the two examples you cite here, Trump was not found to have done anything wrong.

That IS a fact.
No it isn't.
The only thing that's a FACT is that nothing has been ANNOUNCED. That's not the same thing AT ALL.

Stay tuned.

Ken

Old 12-05-2017, 08:10 AM

Quote:
Why?

So far, every thing that Mueller has accomplished, proves Trump's innocence.

What's not to like about that?
So I guess that means that you're OK with Mueller continuing to "prove Trump's innocence" then eh?

Ken
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies