Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-05-2017, 10:22 AM

693 posts, read 356,803 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
Mueller needs to be fired. This is no longer about the Russian fairy tale. Now his team is desperately looking for any means to take down a sitting President.
If something illegal is going on, or unethical....are you not interested in it coming out in the open?

Old 12-05-2017, 10:23 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,929,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fbernard View Post
If something illegal is going on, or unethical....are you not interested in it coming out in the open?
I think you knew the answer to your question before you asked it.

Old 12-05-2017, 10:26 AM

693 posts, read 356,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
I think you knew the answer to your question before you asked it.
Oh...I know the answer for sure. Just curious as to how his supporters would spin it.

Old 12-05-2017, 10:28 AM

37,959 posts, read 22,134,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
Bloomberg Steven Arons 54 mins ago
Special prosecutor Robert Mueller zeroed in on President Donald Trump’s business dealings with Deutsche
Bank AG as his investigation into alleged Russian meddling in U.S. elections widens.

Mueller has issued a subpoena to Germany’s largest lender, forcing the bank to submit documents on its client relationship with Trump and his family, said a person briefed on the matter, who asked not to be identified because the action has not been announced.

“Deutsche Bank always cooperates with investigating authorities in all countries,” the lender said in a statement to Bloomberg, declining to provide additional information.
Trump's Deutsche Bank Records Said to Be Subpoenaed by Mueller

Hope charges against the Trump mob family will soon be filed!
Let me guess, you don't care if any of this has anything to do with the election or the Russians.

Old 12-05-2017, 10:30 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,929,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
Let me guess, you don't care if any of this has anything to do with the election or the Russians.
And if it does?

Old 12-05-2017, 10:36 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,707,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
Deutsche Bank has already been fined over 300 million dollars for laundering Russian mob money. Trump has been selling his condos to Russian oligarchs for years, Trump has borrowed more money from Deutsche Bank than any other financial institution. Trump's major campaign staff have either been indicted or under investigation for collusion with Russians during the election campaign while Obama was still president.
My only question is What took Mueller so long?
Deutschs Bank has been fined more than $1 billion for money laundering, rubles to dollars.

https://www.theguardian.com/business...ndering-claims

Deutschs Bank is a major lender to Trump/ Kushner Orgs.

Trump Admin has vowed to repeal Dodd Frank - too much pesky regulation, you know.

Suspect Deutsche Bank will be grateful.

Old 12-05-2017, 10:39 AM

9,837 posts, read 4,632,444 times

Trump's failure to be civil and show Merkel and our EU allies the respect they deserve is coming home to roost!
Merkel will likely put huge pressure on Deutsche Bank to fully comply and even assist Mueller finding the worst dirt they can

Hey Trumpers remember when you guys laughed and delighted at Trump's refusal to shake merkel's hand? remember how you thought it was funny to see Trump insulting europeans?
Remember Trumpers how thrilled you were? Well that is coming back to bite Trump in the ass. Merkel will make sure Deutsche dish. We warned you. We told you that Trump needs to be respectful and BUILD relationships, not attack our allies. Merkel will delight in having a role in helping to burn Trump down. She and Deutsche will see their reputations greatly enhanced if they can provide records that entangle Trump and his cronies.

This is what you trumpers voted for, you voted for a damaged man who thinks he is on a TV show.

Old 12-05-2017, 10:40 AM

37,169 posts, read 19,174,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Why?

Do you expect there to be something illegal in those records?
Absolutely. Way more than a simple "something" would be my guess. Laundering money obtained from a hostile foreign government gives investigators and prosecutors job security for a long time.

Last edited by cuebald; 12-05-2017 at 11:16 AM..

Old 12-05-2017, 10:41 AM

37,959 posts, read 22,134,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
And if it does?
Then he gets what he deserves. But I don't think Mueller will ever find Trump guilty of "colluding with the Russians to influence the election." I think Mueller already knows he won't find any collusion, so he's just using his witch hunt to go after anyone he can, to justify his existence.

Old 12-05-2017, 10:41 AM

12,601 posts, read 7,219,689 times
This could get interesting.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies