Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-09-2017, 09:08 AM

3,130 posts, read 3,076,840 times

Advertisements

I had to run into Whole Foods last night (don't judge, I usually try to go somewhere less pretentious) for a specialty potato chip. When I went to get in line to checkout, a woman wearing an Obama sticker was about to checkout at the same time, but I had gotten there first. Trying to be nice, I pointed her to the empty lane next to me by saying "I think she's open," as the cashier was a woman.

The customer wearing the Obama sticker looked at me with great indignation and said, "How date you assume somebody's gender without asking. You're so typical of white male privilege!" She then stormed off to another lane.

Folks, that's what the entire Left wants. We can't even feel comfortable having a normal conversation and trying to my nice. I'm lucky I got off with merely a warning, and didn't get accused of sexual harassment.

Old 12-09-2017, 09:11 AM

14,975 posts, read 16,470,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharks With Lasers View Post
I had to run into Whole Foods last night (don't judge, I usually try to go somewhere less pretentious) for a specialty potato chip. When I went to get in line to checkout, a woman wearing an Obama sticker was about to checkout at the same time, but I had gotten there first. Trying to be nice, I pointed her to the empty lane next to me by saying "I think she's open," as the cashier was a woman.

The customer wearing the Obama sticker looked at me with great indignation and said, "How date you assume somebody's gender without asking. You're so typical of white male privilege!" She then stormed off to another lane.

Folks, that's what the entire Left wants. We can't even feel comfortable having a normal conversation and trying to my nice. I'm lucky I got off with merely a warning, and didn't get accused of sexual harassment.
I thought this honestly happened until the last paragraph.

Given the caliber of posters here, I think most people will think this is completely true.

Old 12-09-2017, 09:13 AM

7,242 posts, read 4,556,554 times
Couple of years ago my elderly mom had some crazy Whole Foods Liberal scream at her for going slow in the parking lot. People who shop at whole foods are happy to care about the environment but couldn't care less about humans. Height of the liberal hypocrisy.

I definitely could see the story happening.

Old 12-09-2017, 09:16 AM

5,069 posts, read 2,281,856 times
I'm amused by having to run to Whole Foods for a specialty potato chip.

Old 12-09-2017, 09:17 AM

15,063 posts, read 6,183,132 times
Not a bad storyteller...

Old 12-09-2017, 09:19 AM

5,444 posts, read 6,999,315 times
Cool story bro...(or maybe sis?)

Old 12-09-2017, 09:20 AM

5,051 posts, read 3,583,685 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmilyFoxSeaton View Post
Couple of years ago my elderly mom had some crazy Whole Foods Liberal scream at her for going slow in the parking lot. People who shop at whole foods are happy to care about the environment but couldn't care less about humans. Height of the liberal hypocrisy.

I definitely could see the story happening.
This is laughable. Someone impatient driver yells at your mom and ipso facto Whole Foods Liberals are crazy hypocrites.

Some of you (if you truly believe that everything unpleasant in life is somehow a liberal conspiracy) need to go live in a real authoritarian country (try Russia) and see how much joy it brings to your life. We have it great here and our "diversity" of opinion along with our 1st Amendment ability to express it is what makes this a balanced place to live.

Old 12-09-2017, 09:21 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,949,873 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharks With Lasers View Post

Nice Story, Bro.........

Old 12-09-2017, 09:22 AM

4,944 posts, read 2,943,941 times
Story sounds made up

Old 12-09-2017, 09:23 AM

3,130 posts, read 3,076,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swilliamsny View Post
I'm amused by having to run to Whole Foods for a specialty potato chip.
They have plantain chips. The regular grocery stores around here don't carry them.

I guess it's technically not a "potato" chip.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies