Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-06-2018, 07:02 AM

16,236 posts, read 5,887,910 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomparent View Post
Oh for pity's sake, what's your issue with transgender people? There's a transgender manager at my local Kroger affiliate. Just do your shopping and get on with your day. No need to stop and wig out over someone wearing a dress even if you suspect there's something unexpected under her skirt.

Whole Foods is a nice grocery store. They have helpful, friendly employees, actual cashiers rather than rows of self-checkout lanes, and lots of products I like having in my pantry. I'm about as suburban as they come. I don't drive an electric car or vacation in St Moritz. I work within a budget. And I still enjoy shopping at Whole Foods.
OH for pity's sake I didn't say a negative thing about Transgenders. I am nothing but supportive of Transgenders with the possible exception of Jenner and that is mostly because I detest the Kardashians.
I have never shopped at a Whole Foods because there are none where I live.
Where your rant came from is beyond me but you certainly seemed to make my point. There is a segment of the left that will be butt hurt at the drop of a hat.

I do happen to have a few friends who are transgender and have met some of their friends. None want all this attention that everyone seems determined to throw their way. They just want to live their lives as hassle free as anyone else. Most of us don't like unwanted attention. A very select few will thrive on it.

Old 01-06-2018, 07:09 AM

17,077 posts, read 13,381,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
OH for pity's sake I didn't say a negative thing about Transgenders. I am nothing but supportive of Transgenders with the possible exception of Jenner and that is mostly because I detest the Kardashians.
I have never shopped at a Whole Foods because there are none where I live.
Where your rant came from is beyond me but you certainly seemed to make my point. There is a segment of the left that will be butt hurt at the drop of a hat.

I do happen to have a few friends who are transgender and have met some of their friends. None want all this attention that everyone seems determined to throw their way. They just want to live their lives as hassle free as anyone else. Most of us don't like unwanted attention. A very select few will thrive on it.
If I mistakenly misinterpreted the intent of your post, then I sincerely apologize.
Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies