Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-16-2018, 01:23 PM

2,212 posts, read 1,075,078 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayAnn246 View Post
If you go back to my original post, I stated that whites are the largest recipients of welfare benefits whether expected or not. But it is the current race baiters that will try to prove otherwise when facts are facts while trying to insult my education. It didn't work! It tells what little emphasis those baiters put on evidence when it comes to their house. I guess the Department of Ag, Census Bureau report and the Department of Health are all liars and fudge stats according to the baiters.

I know they are more accurate than the poster that tries to question education. Did they're education teach them to do more research before trying to degrade? Haha, yeah right!
But they aren't. 40% of welfare users are White which means 60% are NOT White.

Non Whites are the majority of welfare users at 60% if you want to just talk percentage on welfare.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-16-2018, 01:25 PM

1,023 posts, read 914,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skycaller23 View Post

Non Whites are the majority of welfare users at 60% if you want to just talk percentage on welfare.
That would only be true if Non whites were a race

Old 01-16-2018, 01:27 PM

89,060 posts, read 44,866,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mpier015 View Post
Did I dispute any of your facts? I'm able to objectively see both of those things as issues that should be addressed with my fellow countrymen.
Then you'll admit that... Objectively, both groups, individually, Blacks and Democrat voters, are the largest net drain on our society in regards to means-tested social welfare program spending. That is... they're the LEAST likely to be able to stand on their own two feet and be self-supporting net contributors to society.

There is reason to believe Blacks are at a historical disadvantage given the fact that they had huge obstacles to overcome from the past. But what on earth is the excuse for Democrat voters? Why do they lag so far behind their GOP peers in terms of self-sufficiency and the ability to actually support themselves?

Old 01-16-2018, 01:27 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 11 days ago)

35,637 posts, read 17,989,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skycaller23 View Post

We don't know what the numbers are. Those figures add up to 80%. We're missing 20% in there somewhere.

Old 01-16-2018, 01:28 PM

2,212 posts, read 1,075,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mpier015 View Post
That would only be true if Non whites were a race
Well Hispanic isn't a race. So 40% of welfare recipients are White and 60% are minorities.

8,411 posts, read 7,427,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuling View Post
I think you are both correct, depending on what you mean by "largest".
It's like saying the US has a bigger GDP than Luxembourg. In absolute terms it is correct because the US is much bigger, but per capita Luxembourg's GDP is almost twice as high. So, when analyzing the differences between those economies, it makes more sense to compare the per-capita GDP.
Yet this person goes so low as to question my education and military service. That is a character flaw in them, not me. But again, some baiters and bullies will go to any level to create a divide among race, class, gender, religion etc. They fail every time. Yes, American we should call them out every time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
There is something I notice. When it comes to Black out of wedlock births, there is a heavy emphasis on the man. In these conversations, the vast majority of the blame is put on the men. However, it takes TWO(2) people to make a baby. The man had a role in creating the baby, but so did the woman. Unless rape is involved, no one can make a woman have sex. She can say no. Or if she chooses to have sex, there is birth control out there. Yes, it is a man's responsibility to use birth control. It is a woman's responsibility too. Both are responsible for making sure a pregnancy doesn't occur.
Good point.

Old 01-16-2018, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayAnn246 View Post
It's irrelevant according to who, you but not by the government who has money to lose? Stop trying to spin.
There is no spinning. 15 out of 100 (White) is less than 31 out of 100 (Black) all day long. And 10 out of 100 (GOP) is less than 22 out of 100 (Democrat) all day long.

The politics and demographics of food stamp recipients | Pew Research Center

Old 01-16-2018, 01:33 PM

5,472 posts, read 3,227,705 times
Geez, people come up with the dumbest static's trying to make themselves look like something they are not, it shows their utter ignorance, in trying to make themselves feel good.
RAW NUMBERS TELL THE TRUTH.- That the what ACTUAL $ FIGURES is related to !!!!

an example of RAW NUMBERS.
White: 10% of 210 million, is a far higher number @ = 21 MILLION
Black: 10% of 39 million, is a far lower number @ = 3.9 MILLION

That means, white people use the benefit 5.4 : 1 far above the number of black people.

If people get off this delusional madness of trying to promote some ignorance of white superiority, they might be able to open their mind and see "real truth".

Old 01-16-2018, 01:34 PM

1,023 posts, read 914,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Then you'll admit that... Objectively, both groups, individually, Blacks and Democrat voters, are the largest net drain on our society in regards to means-tested social welfare program spending. That is... they're the LEAST likely to be able to stand on their own two feet and be self-supporting net contributors to society.

There is reason to believe Blacks are at a historical disadvantage given the fact that they had huge obstacles to overcome from the past. But what on earth is the excuse for Democrat voters? Why do they lag so far behind their GOP peers in terms of self-sufficiency and the ability to actually support themselves?
I can't argue with numbers. A few posts back I admitted that issues that plague the black community both bother me and cost me money as a tax payer. I'm not quite sure there is an easy fix

Likewise, I admitted that illicit drug use in the white community both bothers me and costs me money as a tax payer. Do you agree that illicit drug use among whites is an issue for modern day America? I'm not quite sure there is an easy fix in this situation either...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies