Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-16-2018, 01:07 PM

1,024 posts, read 920,795 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Mass killings? Baltimore, Chicago, etc... Need I go on? Compare their dead to the extremely rare mass killings. Which has a higher death tally?

Illegal drugs? Just look at the prison population.
Do you dislike black people...honest question. The prevalence of the issues that you bring up does not negate the prevalence of the issues that she brought up. There is no way to say "well black people kill each other so illicit drug use among whites is not an issue". They are both issues and they both deserve to be addressed by all citizens, not just "the blacks" or "the whites" lol. Both issues cost us hard working tax payers plenty of money.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-16-2018, 01:10 PM

25,947 posts, read 24,798,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skycaller23 View Post
No, White non-Hispanic are down to 61% now.
Still, almost two thirds of the population, so naturally they will also account for most recipients in absolute terms.

Old 01-16-2018, 01:10 PM

8,411 posts, read 7,443,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuling View Post
But isn't that to be expected when comparing absolute numbers? After all, whites are still the largest ethnic group in the US, about 73%.
I think relative and per-capita numbers are much more meaningful when analyzing such developments.
If you go back to my original post, I stated that whites are the largest recipients of welfare benefits whether expected or not. But it is the current race baiters that will try to prove otherwise when facts are facts while trying to insult my education. It didn't work! It tells what little emphasis those baiters put on evidence when it comes to their house. I guess the Department of Ag, Census Bureau report and the Department of Health are all liars and fudge stats according to the baiters.

I know they are more accurate than the poster that tries to question education. Did they're education teach them to do more research before trying to degrade? Haha, yeah right!

Old 01-16-2018, 01:11 PM

89,322 posts, read 45,057,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KayAnn246 View Post
See my post above where I laid out basic verified facts.
Facts relevant to what? They're meaningless unless you compare them directly proportionately. How do you not understand that? Serious question.

Old 01-16-2018, 01:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpier015 View Post
Do you dislike black people...honest question.
No, I like facts. And Math.

I realize you don't like the reality that the facts and Math present, but that's your problem, not mine.

Old 01-16-2018, 01:15 PM

Quote:
If you go back to my original post, I stated that whites are the largest recipients of welfare benefits whether expected or not.
It's been explained to you but you're still apparently incapable of understanding basic 10th grade Math and Statistics. Your problem, not mine.

Old 01-16-2018, 01:17 PM

1,024 posts, read 920,795 times
Quote:
No, I like facts. And Math.

I realize you don't like the reality that the facts and Math present, but that's your problem, not mine.
Did I dispute any of your facts? I'm able to objectively see both of those things as issues that should be addressed with my fellow countrymen. Do you, for some reason, believe that both issues should not be addressed or that one issue is more important than the other? Keep in mind that you do not know my race, background, education level or political leanings so that should not contribute to your answer.

Old 01-16-2018, 01:18 PM

73,145 posts, read 62,828,648 times
There is something I notice. When it comes to Black out of wedlock births, there is a heavy emphasis on the man. In these conversations, the vast majority of the blame is put on the men. However, it takes TWO(2) people to make a baby. The man had a role in creating the baby, but so did the woman. Unless rape is involved, no one can make a woman have sex. She can say no. Or if she chooses to have sex, there is birth control out there. Yes, it is a man's responsibility to use birth control. It is a woman's responsibility too. Both are responsible for making sure a pregnancy doesn't occur.

8,411 posts, read 7,443,002 times
Quote:
Facts relevant to what? They're meaningless unless you compare them directly proportionately. How do you not understand that? Serious question.
It's irrelevant according to who, you but not by the government who has money to lose? Stop trying to spin. It's not working around your false narrative. It is incomplete and inaccurate as proven by the chart provided by the 2015 Census Bureau by population and race. Anyone feel safe from the baiters? Trying too hard when it is crumbling by your prejudice rhetoric. Bye

25,947 posts, read 24,798,403 times
Quote:
If you go back to my original post, I stated that whites are the largest recipients of welfare benefits whether expected or not. But it is the current race baiters that will try to prove otherwise when facts are facts while trying to insult my education. It didn't work! It tells what little emphasis those baiters put on evidence when it comes to their house. I guess the Department of Ag, Census Bureau report and the Department of Health are all liars and fudge stats according to the baiters. Haha, yeah right!
I think you are both correct, depending on what you mean by "largest".
It's like saying the US has a bigger GDP than Luxembourg. In absolute terms it is correct because the US is much bigger, but per capita Luxembourg's GDP is almost twice as high. So, when analyzing the differences between those economies, it makes more sense to compare the per-capita GDP.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies