Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-16-2018, 11:27 AM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 11 days ago)

35,637 posts, read 17,989,189 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
There is something else you should understand. Men in the Hispanic population are more likely to run their homes. More respect for men. In the Black population, a majority of men don't have children. It should make you wonder how many men are getting women pregnant out of wedlock?
I agree with you there. When you see men with 3 women on the string and 5 kids among them, there must be men who aren't having any children or relationships. That's just the math.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-16-2018, 11:29 AM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 11 days ago)

35,637 posts, read 17,989,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KayAnn246 View Post
Here we go with the throwing stones and race-baiting:

Can anyone post a thread about white America and the problems that exist within that community? It's easier to point to minorities at every turn. First, we aren't going anywhere so like us or not, Middle Eastern, Black, Hispanic, mixed, Native American.

It's funny how no one posts or starts a thread in large numbers about the higher rate of drug abuse among whites. Misuse of prescription drugs, illegal drugs, and binge alcohol. But hundreds of minority statistics.

In 2000, non-Hispanic black persons aged 45–64 had the highest rate of drug-poisoning deaths involving heroin (2.0 per 100,000). In 2013, non-Hispanic white persons aged 18–44 had the highest rate (7.0 per 100,000).

Right now, whites have the highest rate of illegal drug use. 2.6 vs 1.8 among blacks. Other minorities lower rates as well. p228.

Most recent study from an accurate report from https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/hus/hus16.pdf#050

Poverty is almost equal among black and white people. But race baiters will start posts that are otherwise. There is a difference of .5-.8 giving room for error. P215.

There are so numerous studies that white people get welfare at a higher percentage and it has been that way for a long time. One example.
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/...n_6771938.html

White males commit the most mass killings by far. Isn't that one of the most dangerous forms of society?

https://www.statista.com/statistics/...hooter-s-race/

Now if that's not more damaging and dangerous than the OP's post I don't know what is...

So let's address all problems not just problems among minorities because the race baiters believe only white hands is clean. Minorities won't fall for it. We are diverse and different. We are proud of that. Every race has issues. Most people aren't ignorant to that even though the race baiters here try it every time with their bubble of pointing a finger at one group instead of their own. I'm glad that MOST white and minority people on this forum are smart enough not to fall for it.
You make good points. Maybe you should start a thread?

Old 01-16-2018, 11:31 AM

3,987 posts, read 2,114,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by War Beagle View Post
That's the fast track to poverty.
As well as gov't aid from liberals!

Old 01-16-2018, 11:32 AM

Personal responsibility and accountability are rarely valued in these cultures. Liberals can scream at me for saying this, but the facts don't lie.

Old 01-16-2018, 11:33 AM

89,060 posts, read 44,877,895 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KayAnn246 View Post
There are so numerous studies that white people get welfare at a higher percentage and it has been that way for a long time. One example.
Absolutely false.

Just Food Stamps, alone:

Food Stamp Recipiency, by Race and Ethnicity: 2013 | Pew Research Center

Quote:
The politics and demographics of food stamp recipients | Pew Research Center

Note that Democrat voters are also a huge drain on society.

Old 01-16-2018, 11:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko_mimi View Post
Our current welfare system rewards this leech behavior.
This is GREAT news for Democrats!!

Old 01-16-2018, 11:37 AM

937 posts, read 928,007 times
Marriage is an arcane paradigm instituted as a method of control over sexual and reproductive resources.

Many marriages are terminated anyway so the importance of marriage is a placebo... Really.

A successful upbringing has more to do with the quality of parenting and the environment anyway. So long as the child doesn't really experience much harm and benefits from caring parents, marriage doesn't matter that much...

Notion there, maybe there's an association between quality of person and those who choose to marry but... That's not examined... There's no real challenge to marriage licensure.

Old 01-16-2018, 11:40 AM

89,060 posts, read 44,877,895 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ARaider08 View Post
Marriage is an arcane paradigm instituted as a method of control over sexual and reproductive resources.

Many marriages are terminated anyway so the importance of marriage is a placebo... Really.

A successful upbringing has more to do with the quality of parenting and the environment anyway. So long as the child doesn't really experience much harm and benefits from caring parents, marriage doesn't matter that much...

Notion there, maybe there's an association between quality of person and those who choose to marry but... That's not examined... There's no real challenge to marriage licensure.
Therein lies the rub...

Why is it that Democrat voters and their children are MUCH more likely to need public assistance than GOP voters? What are they doing wrong?

Old 01-16-2018, 11:43 AM

8,411 posts, read 7,427,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
You make good points. Maybe you should start a thread?
Good question. I'm here more for information and advice than to start a race war. I have friends and family from many cultures. 3 of my best friends are white and Indian, 2 sisters in laws that are white and Mexican. I would like to help people, not afflict prejudice and hatred among people. If it is a post to better communities, fine. But all these subtle threads about women and minorities are out of hand.

For example, if I post a thread about women and sexual harassment as a male. I expect them to inquire about action to make the situation better or find out more answers out of curiosity, not degrade women for speaking up. That does nothing. That problem doesn't go away.

If it is a numerous thread to continuously bash immigrants and minorities, you need to look in the mirror because clearly, you aren't working on your own problems in your own house, showing complete bias.

I watch Intervention on A&E for years and the statistics they show on drug abuse among white suburban middle to rich neighborhoods and communities have become too hard to handle. Stealing, killing, abuse etc is a danger. You know the first thing most companionate and humane people think?
How can I help? Not, OH NO those white people are a danger to society and I need to stay away.

Minorities understand that most white people don't spew racial prejudice but the ones that do are a danger to society when in a position or authority of power.

Old 01-16-2018, 11:48 AM

8,411 posts, read 7,427,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Absolutely false.

Just Food Stamps, alone:

Food Stamp Recipiency, by Race and Ethnicity: 2013 | Pew Research Center

The politics and demographics of food stamp recipients | Pew Research Center

Note that Democrat voters are also a huge drain on society.
Report from a few days ago! Never said just food stamps. I'm addressing the welfare system as a whole. You do the same.

In fact, whites are the biggest beneficiaries when it comes to government safety-net programs like the Temporary Assistance for Needy Families, commonly referred to as welfare.

White people without a college degree ages 18 to 64 are the largest class of adults lifted out of poverty by such programs, according to the Center on Budget and Policy Priorities. The think tank’s 2017 report stated that 6.2 million working-age whites were lifted above the poverty line in 2014 compared to 2.8 million blacks and 2.4 million Hispanics.

When it comes the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program, or SNAP—the initiative formerly known as food stamps—the numbers look similar.

Just over 40 percent of SNAP recipients are white. Another 25.7 percent are black, 10.3 percent are Hispanic, 2.1 percent are Asian and 1.2 percent are Native American, according to a 2015 Department of Agriculture report.

Trump Thinks Only Black People Are on Welfare, but, Really, White Americans Receive Most Benefits

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.7c2143a0f27a

Now address the high rates of herion and meth use? Dont' forget mass killings!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies