Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-02-2018, 03:13 PM

76,975 posts, read 47,604,577 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by floridapilot View Post
Look at the countries around the world with the lowest crime rates all fo them are pretty racially uniform with extremely strict controls over immigration , Japan,South Korea,Iceland,Switzerland Luxembourg
Switzerland is a tiny nation split into four parts, and speak four languages. As for rest of Europe, the claim has been that it has been taken over by immigrants and muslims. You can't have it both ways.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-02-2018, 03:13 PM

5,461 posts, read 3,233,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by le roi View Post
France sees fall in New Year's Eve car-burnings - BBC News

2015 :

"While the car-burning can be easily traced back to 2005, some correspondents say the idea of burning cars as a form of protest in France dates back into the 1990s."

Tell me again about how you're an expert on France.
Been to France and my girlfriend grew up in Paris. She'd be happy to tell you that you're wrong.

Old 01-02-2018, 03:15 PM

76,975 posts, read 47,604,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyster View Post
Been to France and my girlfriend grew up in Paris. She'd be happy to tell you that you're wrong.
She must be young if she grew up after 1999, which is when the car torching tradition begun.

Old 01-02-2018, 03:18 PM

5,461 posts, read 3,233,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
nope it is not.

a Comparison to the USA is completely justified as the OP is trying to paint FR as being a mess.

furthermore i provided a suitable link to allow readers to compare various nations to France..

The reason you leap to strawman is to make a strawman rebuttal of my post. somewhat ironic.

ALTs love lying about EU, they love to spread fear of "otherness" not saying the OP is one of these folk but that is the primary reason these posts show up.. the idea is to twist reality so that americans fear they will have to suffer outrages if Muslims are allowed to live here. that is the whole point. It has nothing to do with crime, or reality, it is all about reality distortion.
so my post is no strawman is goes to the heart of these posts...
I see you also missed the point. But that's what Leftists do... duck, bob, weave, obfuscate...

Old 01-02-2018, 03:20 PM

18,561 posts, read 7,364,379 times
Quote:
What does immigration or multiculturalism have to do with this attack? Are you assuming they are immigrants?
It's a certainty that they are immigrants or descended from non-European immigrants.

Old 01-02-2018, 03:22 PM

22,768 posts, read 30,722,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hbdwihdh378y9 View Post
It's a certainty.
So are alien abductions, according to some people

Old 01-02-2018, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speleothem View Post
OK, for a minute, let's suspend reality and ignore the obvious.
You tell us...just who were those rioters? Hmmm?
French people

Old 01-02-2018, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicet4 View Post
No it's obviously those Christian white boys that go to church school.
Possibly. White Christians do have a long history of violence, but I wouldn't jump to conclusions

Old 01-02-2018, 03:28 PM

18,561 posts, read 7,364,379 times
Quote:
I'm not saying that they aren't immigrants.

I'm saying that it is xenophobic and biased to assume that they are immigrants, without sufficient evidence.

The evidence so far is , "I saw a brown guy, therefore they are immigrants."
It works like this:

Spiderwebs are made by spiders

Carbecues are made by hostile immigrants.

Those are just empirical facts.

Old 01-02-2018, 03:30 PM

6,470 posts, read 4,067,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post
You guys just don't get it.

Europe didn't have even these problems before. Now they are having them. Grenade attacks in Sweden. Gang rape epidemics. Grooming gang epidemics. "Truck of Peace" barriers and armed guards at Christmas (excuse me, now "Winter Festival") markets.... segregated spaces for men and women at music festivals, Etc. Etc.

These are NEW THINGS for Europe. Automation of the types of jobs these "cultural enrichers" do in Europe can't happen fast enough.

That they're doing "better than the US" (with our own unique challenges with "multicultural" violence) is not the point. Lest we have to point out yet again that "white America" has a crime and murder rate that's about equal to Belgium. Europe, France, etc. would be EVEN BETTER. No woman or person should ever have to suffer for the multicultural wet dreams of soy boy leftists, or the cheap labor demands of the treasonous business-oriented right.

Europe just doesn't need this trash, and the sooner they stop importing garbage cultures to work on assimilating those who are already present, the better.
Sweden had tons of attacks with bombs before migrants. The grenades are leftovers from Yugoslavian war.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Nordic_Biker_War
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies