Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-14-2019, 09:41 PM

20,460 posts, read 26,340,545 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
If you're concerned, then why don't you urge the democrats to ratify the USMCA, and back Trump on the issues with China. If the dems did this, China would come to the negotiating table, and resolve these issues that must be addressed, and then the global economy could begin to improve.
Because Trump is neo-NAZI demagogue who's White Supremacist agenda is dangerous for Democracy in America and the freedom and safety of ALL of us. THAT "trumps" every other consideration.

Ken

Old 08-14-2019, 09:55 PM

12,391 posts, read 7,100,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
Because Trump is neo-NAZI demagogue who's White Supremacist agenda is dangerous for Democracy in America and the freedom and safety of ALL of us. THAT "trumps" every other consideration.

Ken
So because of your misguided views of Trump, you are willing to back democrats that are blocking the path to resolving major trade issues, issues that if resolved, would lead to an improved global economy.

You know I could respect the points you were making about the economy, they were based on reason, and logic, but this, I just can't understand.

I can't think of a better example of why fake news is the enemy of the people that the quoted post. This is why the media's hateful lies have become so dangerous, people will spite the global economy, just to spite Trump.

Old 08-14-2019, 09:57 PM

9,569 posts, read 5,628,150 times

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-UZVqKRttin...1600/00057.jpg

Old 08-14-2019, 10:01 PM

5,818 posts, read 2,672,260 times
Quote:
Actually Hitler wasn't much of a "planner". He was very impulsive and heavily relied on his "instinct". Does any of the following sound like Trump?:

This is a synopsis of a study of Hitler's psychology. It was written in 2011 - long before Trump was even a candidate. Sounds just like Trump:

"This study is an attempt to analyze Hitler's decision making during World War II. Based on detailed historical sources, we specifically analyzed Hitler's decision-making failures and investigated the possible causes for these failures following theories on cognition, motivation, and action regulation. Failures such as underestimation of an opponent and overestimation of one's own capabilities, the displacement of responsibility for failures on scapegoats, the substitution of easily solvable problems for difficult ones, methodism in decision making, and lack of self-reflection are discussed and detailed examples are provided. These failures ultimately functioned to maintain Hitler's self-confidence. We integrate the failures into a model that explains the origins of Hitler's decision making. Although Hitler's behavior could certainly be judged as “evil,” the analysis goes further and thus can help leaders learn from these failures. (PsycINFO Database Record (c) 2012 APA, all rights reserved)"

https://www.researchgate.net/publica...t_nimius_metus

As I said, I'm a military history buff with a keen interest in (especially) WWII. I've studied it A LOT.

Ken
With all your wisdom, you sound like a lunatic.

What are you trying to say, exactly?

That if Trump had his way he would seek world domination and want to execute millions of people because they don't have blonde hair and blue eyes?

That's what you really believe?

Put down the history books and get a grip.

Old 08-14-2019, 10:02 PM

12,391 posts, read 7,100,577 times
What was the last president to reduce the deficit?

Old 08-14-2019, 10:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister 7 View Post
With all your wisdom, you sound like a lunatic.

What are you trying to say, exactly?

That if Trump had his way he would seek world domination and want to execute millions of people because they don't have blonde hair and blue eyes?

That's what you really believe?

Put down the history books and get a grip.
The facts are what the facts are. Don't blame me if you don't like them.
Neo-NAZI types make up the core of Trump's base. They are his most loyal supporters. There's a REASON for that - he promotes their agenda. It is the core of HIS agenda.
Make America White Again.

Ken

Old 08-14-2019, 10:19 PM

Quote:
So because of your misguided views of Trump, you are willing to back democrats that are blocking the path to resolving major trade issues, issues that if resolved, would lead to an improved global economy.

You know I could respect the points you were making about the economy, they were based on reason, and logic, but this, I just can't understand.

I can't think of a better example of why fake news is the enemy of the people that the quoted post. This is why the media's hateful lies have become so dangerous, people will spite the global economy, just to spite Trump.
My views are not misguided. Trump proves that nearly every single day.
Trump doesn't want to be President. He wants to be KING. In fact, he thinks he ALREADY is.

"Fake News" are sites like Breitbart. There's a REASON Trump attacks the "mainstream media". They are the protectors of our freedom and the watchdogs of our elected officials. That makes them enemies of Trump. First step of a dictator - demonize and eliminate the Free Press.

Ken

Old 08-14-2019, 10:36 PM

Quote:
What was the last president to reduce the deficit?
Bill Clinton started with a deficit and ended with a surplus.

Obama began with a huge deficit his 1st year and ended with a deficit less than half that size.

https://www.thebalance.com/us-deficit-by-year-3306306

Ken

Old 08-14-2019, 10:39 PM

48,534 posts, read 34,873,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by t206 View Post
I don't understand why people continue to whine and moan about their investments "because of Trump" instead of trading and managing their accounts accordingly. If you "know" Trump is bad for the economy, what is your excuse for not shorting the "h" - "e" - double hockey sticks out of the economy? I've been shorting things here and there and its worked for me for the most part. For all of you who are so smart about him destroying the economy, if you are SO certain of that, what is your excuse for not being short on lots of things and making tons of money?
Yeah, how am I supposed to manage accounts when the President is off his leash sending out tweets sending the market up and down like a roller coaster?
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 08-14-2019, 10:42 PM

12,772 posts, read 7,982,264 times
Quote:
Bill Clinton started with a deficit and ended with a surplus.

Obama began with a huge deficit and ended with a deficit less than half that size.

https://www.thebalance.com/us-deficit-by-year-3306306

Ken
And Clinton had a hand in the 2008 crisis. Trying to assign blame or credit to any of this nonsense specifically to one administration is nothing more than extreme political partisanship. Both parties have actively participated in the destruction of the financial well-being of the country.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies