Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is Donald Trump a racist?
Yes 259 55.34%
No 209 44.66%
Voters: 468. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-12-2018, 09:59 AM

28,164 posts, read 25,310,566 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
Typical liberal nonsense.

He only became a racist when he decided to run for president.
Not true.

Research.

I'll give you the search terms:

Donald Trump

Discrimination lawsuit

Have fun!!!

Old 01-12-2018, 10:03 AM

4,345 posts, read 2,166,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggunsmallbrains View Post
I’d say he’s pretty racist. I don’t know if he’d attend a KKK rally but I’m sure he’d take one of their flyers.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/gop-rep-m...025009444.html

Trump isn't racist, he has at least 527 businesses strung around the world and hires people of every stripe. LIBS lay in wait to scream over anything that even remotely sounds racist, and they got a real gem recently. What they won't tell you is the CONTEXT of the rant. He was in talks over DACA and the WALL with DEMS.......they were giving him $1.8 billion for the wall out of 18 billion needed (and this wall should have been done 10 years ago) and in his frustration with the LIBS he blurted out his statement........just like we would have done in a business deal if we got over heated over a stupid position.

Old 01-12-2018, 10:04 AM

5,888 posts, read 3,226,677 times
Remember when Haiti invented the Interwebs?

Or when Zimbabwe created the printing press?

How about when Nigeria launched the first rocket into orbit?

And Ebay....you guys know that stands for Ethiopa-Bay, right?

Old 01-12-2018, 10:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
Not true.

Research.

Donald Trump

Discrimination lawsuit

Have fun!!!
Literally nobody cares. Its not important. Disparate impact theory is intellectually defective and endorsed only by idiots and morons.

Old 01-12-2018, 10:07 AM

4,472 posts, read 3,826,625 times
Quote:
Not true.

Research.

Donald Trump

Discrimination lawsuit

Have fun!!!
https://www.snopes.com/trump-receive...award-in-1986/

Old 01-12-2018, 10:08 AM

Quote:
Here's the FULL quote:

"At least on the basketball court I could find a community of sorts, with an inner life all its own. It was there that I would make my closest white friends, on turf where blackness couldn’t be a disadvantage. And it was there that I would meet Ray and the other blacks close to my age who had begun to trickle into the islands, teenagers whose confusion and anger would help shape my own.
“That’s just how white folks will do you,” one of them might say when we were alone. Everybody would chuckle, and my mind would run down a ledger of slights: the first boy, in seventh grade, who called me a coon; his tears of surprise (“Why’dya do that?”) when I gave him a bloody nose. The tennis pro who told me that I shouldn’t touch the schedule of matches pinned to the bulletin board because my colour might rub off; his thin-lipped, red-faced smile – “Can’t you take a joke?” – when I threatened to report him.

That’s just how white folks will do you. It wasn’t merely the cruelty involved; I was learning that black people could be mean and then some. It was a particular brand of arrogance, an obtuseness in otherwise sane people that brought forth our bitter laughter. It was as if whites didn’t know that they were being cruel in the first place. Or at least thought you deserving of their scorn. White folks. The term itself was uncomfortable in my mouth at first; I felt like a nonnative speaker tripping over a difficult phrase. Sometimes I would find myself talking to Ray about white folks this or white folks that, and I would suddenly remember my mother’s smile and the words that I spoke would seem awkward and false. Or I would be helping Gramps dry the dishes after dinner and Toot [his grandmother] would come in to say that she was going to sleep, and those same words – white folks – would flash in my head like a bright neon sign, and I would suddenly grow quiet, as if I had secrets to keep.

Later, when I was alone, I would try to untangle these difficult thoughts. It was obvious that certain whites could be exempted from the general category of our distrust: Ray was always telling me how cool my grandparents were. The term white was simply a shorthand for him, I decided, a tag for what my mother would call a bigot. And although I recognised the risks in his terminology – Ray assured me that we would never talk about whites as whites in front of whites without knowing exactly what we were doing. Without knowing that there might be a price to pay. But was that right? Was there still a price to pay? That was the complicated part, the thing that Ray and I never could seem to agree on."
So we learned that Obama is another "person of color" that can't keep his hands to himself and thinks hitting people that you don't like or say things you don't like is okay.

Makes a lot of sense that he and Soros supported Antifa. That's their strategy too.

Old 01-12-2018, 10:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantompilot View Post
Literally nobody cares. Its not important. Disparate impact theory is intellectually defective and endorsed only by idiots and morons.
Its important if you are one of the classes of people being discriminated against.

Thanks for letting us know you think its okay to discriminate against Americans for no other reason than their skin color.

Yeah no white privilege here right??

Old 01-12-2018, 10:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xboxmas View Post
MLK Jr.
Nah. I don't like philandering plagiarists.

Old 01-12-2018, 10:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantompilot View Post
So we learned that Obama is another "person of color" that can't keep his hands to himself and thinks hitting people that you don't like or say things you don't like is okay.

Makes a lot of sense that he and Soros supported Antifa. That's their strategy too.
Take a very clear passage and twist it into what you want it SO DESPERATELY to mean.

Modus operandi clear. Fortunately not completed. I'm not stupid enough to fall for the crap the extreme right is trying to sell people.

Old 01-12-2018, 10:12 AM

Quote:
Its important if you are one of the classes of people being discriminated against.

Thanks for letting us know you think its okay to discriminate against Americans for no other reason than their skin color.

Yeah no white privilege here right??
Who said skin color was the only criteria?

Maybe you don't want to rent to people that have a criminal record, or are illiterate, or don't speak English, because you don't want all the trouble that comes with that.

Why should private property owners be forced to engage in commerce against their will? That's not the American way.

America is based on liberty. That means you can do as you please, unless you are infringing on someone's natural rights. Well, nobody has a natural right to do business with anyone else. That's all based on voluntary interactions.

In fact the UCC and the laws of every state, says that any contract that is not voluntary or is entered into due to coercion or fraud is void.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies